Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Here's a group with Aeons, Bolts, (dark) Luminas, and Celestials.

As of posting this, several Aeons and all the Bolts are activated, all but one of the (dark) Luminas are naked, and 2 Celestial hatchlings are corporealized, for anybody who needs it.

Also if anybody else has naked Luminas I seem to be a few short still.

Yellow Dino Egg

Hello folks, I am having trouble unlocking the yellow dinosaur eggs in the Market. It only shows that I have clicked on two yellow dinosaur eggs. If anyone has any that they can post, I would be grateful. Thank you. :)

Scaleless Dark Lumina

ETA: As far as sprites, I am missing the unlocked scaleless Dark Lumina if anyone has any, thanks in advance.

Also just realized I am missing ethereal hatchling Celestial sprites.

ETA: Got the activated Bolt; thanks Stromboli and Fuzz! Thank you Fuzz for the scaleless Dark Lumina assistance! (Still need more scaleless to unlock if anyone has) And thank you Fuzz and songwithnosoul for Celestial!

Edited by missy_

35 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Thank you, Fuzz! I was able to unlock the stage 1 Celestial hatchie although the stage 2 is still locked. The scaleless Dark Luminas were very helpful, thank you! Still haven’t unlocked them but I am sure I am much closer now. :nyan:

2 hours ago, Deltice12 said:

I've got a yellow dino egg here if you still need it:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Rk4ug

Thank you! Yep, still looking for yellow Dinos and that gets me closer. :)

16 hours ago, Pourlemoment said:

@missy_Have you tried looking on click sites?  That's how I unlocked most of my rare eggs. :) 

Yes I have ... looking for Yellow Dino eggs is like looking for a needle in a haystack ... thus the reason for this thread’s existence.