Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

If anyone could link their adult Tercorn and Coral Pygmies (lineage link), that would be greatly appreciated!

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

If anyone could link their adult Tercorn and Coral Pygmies (lineage link), that would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm do they have encyclopedia entry already? Anyway, my pigmies aren't grown yet, but here are some tercorns:

BAOSo

kHzAB

6dXne

mtIC3

2 hours ago, painless_j said:

Hmm do they have encyclopedia entry already? Anyway, my pigmies aren't grown yet, but here are some tercorns:

BAOSo

kHzAB

6dXne

mtIC3

They do! :D

Thanks for the assist! :)

52 minutes ago, Lagie said:

They do! :D

Thanks for the assist! :)

I swear I looked this morning and they weren't there yet! Thanks for the heads-up! (I'll link my measly 1-of-each when they grow)

1 hour ago, ValidEmotions said:

Is it possible to get some help unlocking the Aeon dragon's Precognition alt?

I've activated a few looking for checkers in today's low-time AP - looks like I have five here currently. That's a permanent group, so potentially useful for folks browsing the thread in the future.

Anyone knows of any neglected egg...shells (condolences to the owners)? It's insanely hard to find any to view :(

question: to unlock the undead sprites in the encyclopedia, do you have to click on them while they're visible on the scroll, or does clicking on their gravestone image work as well?