Mysfytt

Zombies - which dragon type do you choose

I have a few random dragons I have chosen to zombie this year. Plus a bunch of hatchlings fogged for the purpose.

These are my adults that I'm planning on killing: (all inbred/messy)

user posted image

There's also a bunch of random AP hatchlings

I go through my scroll and pick out dragons whose names sound like they'd be cool as a zombie. Kinda weird, yeah...but I also pay attention to lineages; I won't usually won't zombify a CB but who knows...I guess I can just say it's really random and I don't put much thought in who will be killed for zombie fodder. :D *Glares at dragons with evil smirk* yes......none of you are safe. ahhaha~

bumping as this topic might be of interest with Halloween coming up

does it matter? ohmy.gif

i have 4 lunars

lol No it doesn't matter which breed but some have their favorites. I tend to zombify vine or blacks (and one cheese to get an ungendered zombie).

This my first well-informed/how to go about it attempt. I am going after Cave Born Adults that you can catch somewhat if not very easily from the biomes. Since I was here before the biomes showed up, I am being careful about not using any from the original cave.

I will likely continue in this manner when it comes to future experiments with adults along with hatchlings later on when I have hopefully gotten enough successes with the Adults.

I always try to use ugly and mean dragons because I don't feel bad killing them xd.png I need zombies from alpine, forest, and volcano still so this year's candidates are brimstones, blue bandeds, and vines.

I've got about 2 dozen candidates this year, most are fogged to death hatchlings from the AP. I do have three adults to try killing this week who escaped slaughter last year.

I don't have any preferences in my fodder this year, although I am hoping the Soulpeace is successful. (I'm warped that way. tongue.gif ) In years past I picked hopefuls on basis of their codes, like EYWW, deds, and EUHUH which made naming them a breeze and was helpful for locating them when zombies roamed the scrolls and vanished completely in daylight. wink.gif

I have one inbred from when I was first playing that's on Death Row this year. I just have to remember to remove his name before the attempt.

This year, I'm going to try for two hatchies.  But, more importantly, I really want a zombie checker.  None worked last year but that isn't stopping me from trying again.  I have one zombie in the project already but its tricky to get the rest to cooperate.

why do the tombstones look different? o-o

all of mine look like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/i7v52

Edited by kiyoura

Well right now I am working on have a male and female of every breed plus frozen ones too, but there is always that one breed that only gets one gender... right now it's two headed dragon with a total of four boys. (One frozen other is an adult) Another one is dead already since I was mad it wasn't a girl and the other one I really liked it's code (WK0ok) So he was saved just because of that. If he didn't have that code he would be fodder

*Evil Laugh*

On a side note I had an amazing time killing my dragon, none of them dodged and lived to tell a tale...

Another side note not actually creepy in real life dry.gif Or am I?

Edited by something cats

^ is it because one this one didn't turn and so is a plain tombstone? http://dragcave.net/lineage/6FCwW

and the other did turn? http://dragcave.net/lineage/hrrss

I suspect that's why.

I've only seen different tombstones with successful zombies. I have cbs that are dead on my scroll (not zombified) and they have the plain tombstone right now.