Wortgewaltig

@EclipseDraculine:

Well, if this pair keeps up their habit of not giving me the Avatar I need for an IOU, there will be one more little Avatarkin headed for you on Saturday (if you want it). wink.gif

@EclipseDraculine:

Well, if this pair keeps up their habit of not giving me the Avatar I need for an IOU, there will be one more little Avatarkin headed for you on Saturday (if you want it). wink.gif

I wish you luck getting that Avatar, but I won't say no to another Brute! user posted image Luckily, Saturday is also when I get some egg slots opening up.

Showing off another pretty Avatarfail, just because.

Check out my latest creation~

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Iwhm3

I would love to add a few more generations onto it if anyone would like to help out.

EDIT:  oh, and if anyone gets a nebula fail from purple nebula/female GoN please pm me before sending to the AP?  Hubby is trying to do a checker, and needs nebulas.  Thank you.

Ok so I tried once a while ago and got an Avatar and then put it on hold to work on that Nocturne lineage up there and just now remembered this.

Does he still need a fail from that pairing? I can try again if he still needs it.

I have 2 Female GoNs so I could just work on making a 3rd Gen if he needs it. o3o

Here's a blue-banded from male GoN. Please be nice to it!

Take me home? Glad to know it went to a good home. Enjoy! ^..^

Edited by Kith

Here's a blue-banded from male GoN. Please be nice to it!

Take me home?

Thank you, this is quite a pretty combination smile.gif

I'll save it for a future lineage biggrin.gif

deb

2nd gen nhio GoNkin (phrase stolen from Amazon_warrior tongue.gif ) from the AP if anyone wants it:

I gave it a home. Thanks!

My 2nd gen M GoN X F Brute Avatar refused its brute mate so if anyone comes across (or could breed) a 2nd gen brute from Male GoN before Halloween breeding starts, I would love to give it a home

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

GoNkin from male GoN/female brown copper:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/B1EJY

so annoying! my friend already gave one away, so please make sure you don't have one (I can't remember who it went to).

I need an avatar, and she produced one but was locked wink.gif i wonder how long it'll be before she can get another sad.gif

Anyway, please take care of it - and she'd prefer no experiments, killing, etc.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Yep, I have two. A Thunder and an Ice. Tried to mate them but they wanted nothing to do with each other.

I tried to complete the trio and breed my third GoN to a Magma but they weren't in the mood. I have plenty of Magmas, I'll try again with another next week.

Edited by Xocowolf

I collect 2G Vine Avatar-fails!!! (and soon will be collecting Blusang and Sunsong also) They will be used in making awesome EG checkers (like this 4EG and 5EG)

Edited by Firedda