Wortgewaltig

I often see 2nd gens from Guardians of Nature = "Avatar-fails" on the AP and was wondering if anybody is collecting those.

Please feel free to show us your collection and lineage projects and let us know if you need help.

For the time being here´s a 2nd gen Nhiostrife from male GoN - Claim my egg!

I might start collecting them. There are some neat pairings that I had not considered. I do want one or two kinds of fails but I'm going to try my own before hunting for them in the AP.

I often see 2nd gens from Guardians of Nature = "Avatar-fails" on the AP and was wondering if anybody is collecting those.

Please feel free to show us your collection and lineage projects and let us know if you need help.

For the time being here´s a 2nd gen Nhiostrife from male GoN - Claim my egg!

Thanks for the Nhiostrife, that's a pretty combo.

Thanks for starting this topic also. I have been picking up a few "avatar fails" and was wondering if others did too. Some of what I have we now know are neutral breeds like this pink. Still trying to get a handle on scroll sorting since it is now easier with the last update. Today was find my purebred coppers, haha. I'll have to find the avatar fails soon. tongue.gif

Thanks for starting this topic also. I have been picking up a few "avatar fails" and was wondering if others did too. Some of what I have we now know are neutral breeds like this pink. Still trying to get a handle on scroll sorting since it is now easier with the last update. Today was find my purebred coppers, haha. I'll have to find the avatar fails soon. tongue.gif

xd.png I bred that Pink! I haven't been hunting for GoNkins too much yet, but I might keep an eye out for 2G White GoNkins - it's a pretty combo. smile.gif

I collect them when I can find them! Happy to breed/swap with anyone else. Love the term "Gonkin" Amazon biggrin.gif

Good to know I´m not alone laugh.gif

I collect flamingo fails from avatars/GONs so I can make checkers with them like so:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7ZrZe

Wow, that lineage is absolutely awesome!

Thanks for the Nhiostrife, that's a pretty combo. 

You´re welcome!

I managed to grab some Fevers from GoN within the last few weeks and matched them to breed mirrors like http://dragcave.net/lineage/har47. And I have a Hellfire and a White and plan to breed them to a Horse/Daydream to (hopefully) get mirrored Hybrids. A pair of Undines must be lying around somewhere too. Oh, and I must not forget the lovely Mint that the even lovelier Djengis gifted on the departure board (Thanks again!). At least I easily remember my latest catch as it still resides on top of my scroll - a Turpentine - http://dragcave.net/lineage/y8Y2A.

But I will only collect GoNkins from the breeds I like. Anything else will end up here from now on wink.gif

Wow, that lineage is absolutely awesome!

Thanks for the complement smile.gif I only got that far because of people helping me on the IRC, most GONs tend to produce Avatars from flamingos x.x

YES I collect GoNkin!!! I've been working on a rainbow GoNkin lineage since the Avatar update came out, and there's a link to the lineage plan in my signature. Aside from that I've been dreaming of having a prize dragon from a GoN line and I want to one day build a GoNkin version of this lineage, as a mate for that very dragon.

GoNkin are wonderful and I want all of them.

I've yet to find any GoNkin in the ap. orz

I would love to get a GoNkin mate for this guy and make a beautiful checker, but unfortunately I only have female GoNs.

I've yet to find any GoNkin in the ap. orz

I would love to get a GoNkin mate for this guy and make a beautiful checker, but unfortunately I only have female GoNs.

I'll try one with my male GoN when he can :3

I'll try one with my male GoN when he can :3

Thanks, but I already received one. I certainly wouldn't mind if I got an extra baby just in case though. ;D

I just really hope all goes well on the first try...

You guys are so nice helping me out so quickly. TTuTT thanks again

I'm interested in a copper GoNkin. So far when I've had a chance to try copper x GoN I always get a Creation. I think some of the other combos would be lovely too, but right now am concentrating on copper x everything checkers.

I'm interested in a copper GoNkin. So far when I've had a chance to try copper x GoN I always get a Creation. I think some of the other combos would be lovely too, but right now am concentrating on copper x everything checkers.

I happened to have just gotten a refusal between a copper x GoN. lol I was hoping for a GoNkin as well...

Are you looking for any color specifically?

Not any particular color yet. Eventually I'd like to have one of each color of each gender. (so, red copper from male GoN, red copper from female GoN and so on)

Mine didn't refuse, but they gave Avatars so far.

Not any particular color yet. Eventually I'd like to have one of each color of each gender. (so, red copper from male GoN, red copper from female GoN and so on)

Mine didn't refuse, but they gave Avatars so far.

my friend has a brown copper hatchie, she was trying to get me an avatar, and just thought she'd keep it "in case".

she's not here right now (we do this all at my house as a group) but when she comes over tomorrow, she'd be happy to send me a link for you.

the only thing is, it now has 19 hours till it probably matures.

we're on cave time, so it's about midnight, and that gives us until about 7pm cave time or a bit before - please pm me if you'll be around tomorrow afternoon and want this hatchie.

it's a female brown copper form male GoN.

EDIT: oh, and if anyone gets a nebula fail from purple nebula/female GoN please pm me before sending to the AP? Hubby is trying to do a checker, and needs nebulas. Thank you.

EDIT 2:

I now have that tele link.

Edited by daba555

speckled prettiness

please say thank you if you take it! my friend was trying to breed me an avatar from this combo. she's not a forum member, but generously sent me a tele link for y'all.

it's a z code, too smile.gif

speckled prettiness

please say thank you if you take it! my friend was trying to breed me an avatar from this combo. she's not a forum member, but generously sent me a tele link for y'all.

it's a z code, too smile.gif

I got this one - thank you both so much!

I got this one - thank you both so much!

excellent smile.gif thank you for letting me know, and enjoy!