KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Actually, they don't. ^^; Instead, they try to find sheltered areas for the herbs to grow.

Oops, sorry. Maybe I'm overestimating the winters; here there's no way that anything besides a tree could grow.

Why would fish swim away from clouds? Fish can't even see clouds... Nor would the poisoned air really affect them....

Rain. The clouds poisoned the rain which poisoned their lake. The fleeing fish are the ones strong enough to swim up waterfalls. The rest died.

Unless there was a flash flood of rain that replaced a significant percentage of the lake, I don't think a handful of back water drops would do enough damage to make fish flee. Additionally, I thought there hadn't been any rain lately?

Unless there was a flash flood of rain that replaced a significant percentage of the lake, I don't think a handful of back water drops would do enough damage to make fish flee. Additionally, I thought there hadn't been any rain lately?

Huh, good point. Let's just say that there's been a whole bunch of really bad acid rain. Warriors isn't known for making sense anyways. tongue.gif Thanks for pointing that out though, it's great when plotholes are pointed out so the roleplay is better.

There's been no rain by Cloudclan, not the rest of the world.

I have quite a big question...

Are these cats genetically correct? Saying yes would make us have to change quite a few cats (I think), and those who have kittens...May have some trouble.

Alright, I can work with this. Sorry, I have a rather logical mind |D So, when something isn't adding up, my sense of reasoning kicks in and I need to have a valid conclusion for why something is -shot-

Plus, my fiancé has a large tank filled with fish so I know some of the general behavior (of course, not when it comes to poisoned water but, that's when chemistry comes in, PH levels, and balancing between bases and acids |D).

EDIT: Mia, what do you mean by "genetically correct?"

Edited by Narvix

As in pelt colors, eye color, etc.. Like, a black cat + a black and white cat = a black cat with a bit of white, not a ginger cat.

Ah. That would actually have to depend. If you go into genetics, then you go into dominant and recessive traits. Since we don't have a plotted genome chart for all of our cats, we can't readily know what dominant and/or recessive traits they all have.

Well, yeah, of course. You don't exactly need a chart, you could just put it somewhere, but yeah....All up to Koala, but I highly doubt it'll be a yes, due to all the work. (Personally, I do like the idea, just not all-out. Just reasonable genetics, like black + black = black, ignoring dominant and recessive traits, but not having the kit being like...Blue.)

Edited by 20mia08

Haha I can see where you're coming from. Thus the simplicity of Cloudclan |D Everyone's either white, black, grey, or has some variation of those three colors. Perhaps a little bit of brown here and there x3

Yeah, were just going basic. That's why most of Cloudclan is gray. If you guys want to do some recessive genes, then that's why we have a few calicos.

Hey since it has already started, do you want Sagepaw and Thistlepaw to have conflicts between the two?

Nightwin's color is: #3B3131

Tallstorm's color is: #B87333

Edited by Tiga

Could you guys please stop "correcting" Cranewing? It's a little upsetting, I was told to have him train the apprentices. wink.gif

Hey since it has already started, do you want Sagepaw and Thistlepaw to have conflicts between the two?

Nightwin's color is: #3B3131

Tallstorm's color is: #B87333

Thistlepaw isn't the kind to have conflicts though. Sagepaw was the one who completely overreacted and turned into a brat the second he offered to work together. Thistlepaw is generally passive, unless provoked.

The cats I have available are Songbreeze and Cranewing.

Edited by 20mia08

Stormpaw needs a mentor first, though. It's first come first serve, unless one doesn't want to mentor another.

Also, Nightwing's color doesn't seem to work, Tiga. >_<

Edited by KoalaNoob

Fixed my post. I already offered my cats to mentor Stormpaw (I think), but I received no reply.

If Enchanting hasn't replied within the next day, then Emberpaw gets first priority, I guess.

She's on right now and I just messaged her and told her to post her choice here. ^.^