KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Fine with me ^.^

EDIT:

Also, something on Cranewing...His favorite move is the Upright Lock, if you read my post. :3 (My fav. as well, sound pretty harmful)

Edited by 20mia08

Spotted and Mia ninja'd me. Just disregard Willowpaw asking Emberpaw to tag along.

Edited by Narvix

Spotted and Miz ninja'd me. Just disregard Willowpaw asking Emberpaw to tag along.

Miz...? (Taking that's a typo) Since Thistlepaw isn't one to like fighting much, after the Upright Lock, Cranewing will take the apprentices on a little hunting trip of something....And since we have pretty much all the apprentices with him right now.

Spottedleaf, two things.

1: Emberpaw does, in fact, have a mentor, story-wise. We just don't who it is yet. I have to request that you change your post because of that.

2: Five sentences, minimum. I think you only got two or three there.

He'd be stuck with Cranewing, Spotted. Is that fine? (There's other cats from other roleplayers)

Snowfetaher is open for an apprentice, I would love for her to have one...

Duskflame would be a stricter one, but he is open as well

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

I'd say give Snowfeather an apprentice. Enchanting doesn't have any yet, so she should get a turn. smile.gif

Who thinks they would be a good rroleplayer with Duskflame? I think I might give his character to someone, as it is hard for me to do 3 characters... Usually I only do one or two...

Otherwise if no own wants him, what should I do with him? I could have him ask Mistystar to lead a hunting group or something

I think it would be interesting if over time he became nicer,and confesses his feelings to Snowfeather.. Maybe she could be friends with him and he just assumes she loves him, and then he asks her to be his mate and she actually wants to.. But knows she is still in love with Fleckpelt...

And thank you for saying that Koala biggrin.gif

If you don't want him, you could always kill him, it would make some drama. I'm killing a cat or two as well.

Enchanting, would you mind keeping up/reading posts where you want to involve Smokepaw in? Willowpaw already acknowledged Smokepaw's desire to rejoin her and Thistlepaw at the Medicine Den and then the siblings moved to the Training Pit with Cranewing. Smokeypaw was already there and Emberpaw followed. Plus, presently, Willowpaw isn't in a conversation with Emberpaw; she's sitting at the sidelines, watching the training session with Thistlepaw and Smokeypaw.

Enchanting, would you mind keeping up/reading posts where you want to involve Smokepaw in? Willowpaw already acknowledged Smokepaw's desire to rejoin her and Thistlepaw at the Medicine Den and then the siblings moved to the Training Pit with Cranewing. Smokeypaw was already there and Emberpaw followed. Plus, presently, Willowpaw isn't in a conversation with Emberpaw; she's sitting at the sidelines, watching the training session with Thistlepaw and Smokeypaw.

Ok, sorry, I just posted that huge response for Snowfeather tongue.gif

I will catch up for him right now

Ok Mia, that sounds like it would be interesting. Thanks for the suggestion.

He'd be stuck with Cranewing, Spotted. Is that fine? (There's other cats from other roleplayers)

Thats okay or Emberpaw could be Snowfeather's apprentice

Thats okay or Emberpaw could be Snowfeather's apprentice

I'm going to give him to Snowfeather, if that's okay.

Alright, bad news from me....On Friday, I'm leaving on a trip and returning late Sunday...Koala, if they are needed, you have my permission to role play my characters. (Don't forget Quill(and Maroon...?)) I doubt I'll be able to rp from there, so if you all want to rp with me, I suggest we wait for the cats to leave until next Monday (after I return),or rush it now. Or Koala can just rp my characters.

Thistlepaw isn't the kind to have conflicts though. Sagepaw was the one who completely overreacted and turned into a brat the second he offered to work together. Thistlepaw is generally passive, unless provoked.

I guess so. :3 Sorry if I provoked you Koala D:

I guess so. :3 Sorry if I provoked you Koala D:

Hmm? No, I'm not annoyed or anything. That's just how I think she's acting. Thistlepaw was annoyed, though.

Hmm? No, I'm not annoyed or anything. That's just how I think she's acting. Thistlepaw was annoyed, though.

Yeah. I guess though, Sagepaw isnt very social and that probably leads to over-reacting.

Ok so Snowfeather is Emberpaws mentor?

That yellow is kind of hard to read.. And spotted leaf said it hurts her eyes

I think I should add that this is Snowfeathers first time as a mentor, and she is inexperienced

I kind of laugh because a lot of posts seem to dance around each other. First, Mia ends up having Fleckpelt ignoring or not hearing Snowfeather, then Emberpaw goes to find Snowfeather, finds her, and speaks to her only to have Enchanting miss that and make Snowfeather bypass Emberpaw towards the Training pit.

I kind of laugh because a lot of posts seem to dance around each other. First, Mia ends up having Fleckpelt ignoring or not hearing Snowfeather, then Emberpaw goes to find Snowfeather, finds her, and speaks to her only to have Enchanting miss that and make Snowfeather bypass Emberpaw towards the Training pit.

Yeah, it's actually really annoying. Please, you need to read ALL the posts. From now on, anyone who ignores someone else without reason will be sent a PM. wink.gif