KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Thanks, Tiga. We really need more cats, especially queens, kits and elders. And you guys making apprentices just solved one of the problems. smile.gif

Glad I can help ^^ I can always make more cats but I'm going to start off with these two. If Willowpaw is going to be siblings with Thistlepaw, either her age will need to be bumped up from 8 moons to 11 moons or Thistlepaw's age will need to be younger. However, since Thistlepaw was here first, I'm more than okay with making Willowpaw 11 moons.

EDIT: Also, colors!

Barkpelt = #660000

Willowpaw = #33CC99

Edited by Narvix

I'll add a kitty or two later, I'm still eating.

Tiga and so on:

Songbreeze is out of camp, and did go on the Night Patrol. Just to inform you guys~

It's not necessary that we get more characters now, since we have enough for a bit, but more are always appreciated. Don't worry about among more if you don't want to or can't. smile.gif

Alright, Birchpelt was just suggesting it. She doesn't have to, she's just thinking of whoever she can.

I plan on making a queen in the future with two or three kits up for the taking as the RP progresses. So, if anyone is interested around the time that I make that family, just let me know when I start planning to put forms together.

Koala, would you mind darkening Birchpelt's text a bit? I can't read it without highlighting it.

Oh, sorry. I'll find a better color for her, probably her eye color, then. Sorry for causing you inconvenience.

On the note of colours being too light though, Mia, I think lightcyan for Songbreeze is pretty much impossible to see without highlighting as well. ^^;

EDIT: Hope the new color's okay, Backup. ^^;

Edited by KoalaNoob

Alright, I'm getting off for the night since my father's a pain. >.> Anyways, I'll be on tomorrow hopefully around the same time, unless I'm buried in Homework. If I can get up at a good time, then I'll try posting quickly in the morning (which means the post will be short and un-detailed)

I was thinking about adding either a male apprentice or a queen.. But I don't know which I should do... What do you guys think? (If it is ok for me to have another character ) smile.gif

x3 Go with the male apprentice. -shot-

Also, Koala, now I'm having issues reading Birchpelt's sections. The grey had been easier on my eyes before you changed the color. Maybe something darker that's easier to see against the grey of the forums would be a better bet?

And Songbreeze's color label isn't correct |D -shot again-

EDIT: If you're willing, Koala, I would like for Barkpelt to mentor Thistlepaw. Or is there some other method you wish to follow for matching mentors with apprentices?

Edited by Narvix

Ok smile.gif I sent the character sheet to KoalaNoob

Notice to everyone

I am looking for a mentor for my apprentice (if he is accepted) and just wanted to give everyone a heads up

I also want to have a mother for him at least... Possibly a father (and I really want him to have a sibling as well. Thanks everyone!)

Barkpelt is welcome to mentor Thistlepaw. smile.gif

Oh noooooo I'll find another color then. ;_;

And I need to fix Songbreeze >_<

Cool smile.gif

Enchanting? Did you know that your post ended up duplicating and posting twice?

Huh? tongue.gif that's weird

Nope I didn't see it

Alright. Hey Enchanting, if you have anything that you want to add, just edit it onto your last post instead if double posting, please.

Narvix, do you want Birchpelt to mentor Willowpaw? Or she can be their mother, if you want.

Edited by KoalaNoob

That'd be interesting, Birchpelt being Thistlepaw and Willowpaw's mother.

I'm actually more leaning towards Birchpelt being Willowpaw's mentor unless you really want her to be our apprentices' mother.

Yeah (and whatever Tiga's apprentice is!).

I'm leaning towards mentor too, so let's just go with that. tongue.gif

Alrighty, Fleckpelt and Songbreeze have been planned out, so all my cats can have mates and what not now. (I refused earlier since I was still coming up with plans for them) (And, not saying they're looking for mates. They'd be fine without one, I'm just saying I'm fine with them receiving one now)

Edited by 20mia08