KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Sorry, Koala. I haven't been responding with Willowpaw as I'm waiting to give Enchanting the opportunity to post Stormpaw's response.

No problem, Narvix. Also, apologies if Birchpelt is being a bit harsh to Barkpelt.

No worries x3 Barkpelt can handle himself. Sort of. He'll snap back at Birchpelt when he's had enough but likely won't be able to say everything on his mind because of his social "awkwardness" in relation to his emotions and opinions.

Sorry, Koala. I haven't been responding with Willowpaw as I'm waiting to give Enchanting the opportunity to post Stormpaw's response.

Ok, that's great smile.gif do you think Fleckpelt and Snowfeather would make a good pair?

Also, Koala, I was thinking that it would be a good idea if Mistystar changes her mind about Duskflame, thinking he is too uncooperative with others, and send a different cat. (I was thinking Snowfeather, but if she leaves then she couldn't develop a possible relationship with Fleckpelt. )

You don't want Duskflame to go then? That's fine, I'll replace him with Birchpelt. (And haha, that renders our earlier discussion pointless, Mia)

Ok, that's great smile.gif do you think Fleckpelt and Snowfeather would make a good pair?

Also, Koala, I was thinking that it would be a good idea if Mistystar changes her mind about Duskflame, thinking he is too uncooperative with others, and send a different cat. (I was thinking Snowfeather, but if she leaves then she couldn't develop a possible relationship with Fleckpelt. )

Wait a second... Songbreeze and Fleckpelt are together? never mind about that post then

Song and Fleck can't be together, I rp them both. They just love each other deeply, and again...I have planned them out. (There's a reason why I made his father)

Song and Fleck can't be together, I rp them both. They just love each other deeply, and again...I have planned them out. (There's a reason why I made his father)

Ok

Koala, Fleckpelt is younger than Duskflame. Just a side note |D

Oops. Fixed that, thanks for reminding me. I can't remember all the different ages.

Also, I kind of feel like Barkpelt was only listening to the part of Circhpelts lecture he could respond to. tongue.gif

Yeah, Birchpelt also had a spiel about hunting fat prey because skinny ones were probably struggling to feed family. tongue.gif

Okay. No, I didn't miss that part. Just deliberately didn't have Barkpelt focus on that portion specifically. He was just meant to focus on her lecture in general.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I just commented on it because I found that detail very nice and really enjoyed your post. smile.gif

I don't think that a will make an apprentice now, actually. We've got a few, and school's taken up a bit more of my time than expected.

Yeeaah, based on my post, you guys can probably see my cats currently have nothing to do. Anyone have any suggestions/tasks for Crane?

Why not have Cranewing go train the apprentices? He's deputy, so he can lead them without being their mentor. Besides, the apprentices clearly have nothing important to do, anyways.

Koala, I don't want to post with Barkpelt until I know what it is you had in mind with the fish. Could you explain to me what you planned on happening? I, at the least, plan to have Barkpelt be the one to taste test the fish.

They should be fairly safe. They're fleeing from the poison clouds that had taken over where they used to live.

Ninjaed by Narvix... x.x Now my post won't make much sense, just go along with it....At least try to.

Uh, just so that I don't make a horrible mistake, medicine cats in the series do dry herbs for leaf-bare, don't they? I'm sorry, I haven't read any of the books for a long time.

Also, Marshflight's just assuming a bit about Cranewing and Mistystar and then worrying smile.gif

Edited by Backup77

Uh, just so that I don't make a horrible mistake, medicine cats in the series do dry herbs for leaf-bare, don't they? I'm sorry, I haven't read any of the books for a long time.

Actually, they don't. ^^; Instead, they try to find sheltered areas for the herbs to grow.

Why would fish swim away from clouds? Fish can't even see clouds... Nor would the poisoned air really affect them....