Kirito

Supernatural

Tanner landed next to Daniel. "So this is it, huh?" He asked, looking around. It was eerily quiet, and a whisper of a breeze stirred the air. What do I do? He wondered inwardly. Follow my lead. His dragon hissed. "Yes, because that always gives the best results." He mumbled. There's no one here other than Daniel, idiot. Now jump. His dragon sighed. Jump? Jump where?! Tanner yelled inwardly. If the dragon could've facepalmed, it would've. To the ground. And before you start whining about how high it is, I just need you to trust me. Tanner hesitated. I'm not really sure that this is - He got cut off. JUMP! The dragon roared. Tanner jumped.

--------

Roxy sighed and leaned against Leon. She had a feeling she hadn't been getting enough sleep, considering she usually slept during the day and roamed at night. She was nocturnal, after all.

--------

Alexander slipped out of his apartment with Blood perched on his shoulder. Most New Yorkers were either sleeping or in bars. "To the bars it is, then." Alex muttered. He silently walked into a bar, and everyone who passed him had a fleeting sense of foreboding. "Yes, fear me." He murmured to himself. Blood hooted in agreement.

Akane moved from the couch to a standing position. From there, she bowed slightly, yet formally.

"My name is Miyamoto Akane but you may call me Akane. Renalia is a pretty name." she said softly and honestly. "Sumimasen but what form of creature are you?"

She noted Rena's sudden movements and held up a hand, stating, "Mada ikanai de kudasai, not before you feel better."

She then sat back down on the couch, patting the seat next to her.

"Kudasai," she repeated.

(( In case you were wondering, she said "Pardon me," "Please don't go yet/Don't leave yet please." and "Please." ))

Rena took Akane's offer and sat on the couch beside her, coming off a bit wobbly at first until she settled down. Of course, it perked her interest to hear the great nephalim didn't even know what she was. Then again, she didn't have the right to boast, being impure since the Spawn infected her. With a sigh, she leaned back and began to explain.

"I'm a tenth generation Dralven, born from the pure line that was started several thousand years ago. I don't remember the exact time period, but I remember when this city was just a bunch of sticks and stones. Anyway, sometime ago I was possessed by an evil spirit my species calls the Spawn. In the words of mortals, a devil. It's exorcism didn't go quite smoothly and now I'm a being that lives in both the physical and spiritual worlds. A phantom, so to speak. Since, I've acquired various spiritual abilities that stack onto my magical and physical ones. It takes a huge toll on my body since it wasn't built for spiritual abilities to begin with."

"I could remove it for you, if you want." Akane offered, placing a hand on the young girl's shoulder. "But I doubt you do. It gives you great strength, at a cost. But should you overcome that, I'm sure you could become a legendary kami no kishin."

She leaned forward slightly, looking the young girl over with appraisal. Though she was not young - that was certain - her form was slender and beautiful. Akane remembered being that small and frail, when she had just begun learning from Ghanda about the beauty of the skies.

"In any case, what are you planning to do now?" Akane asked, curious.

Rena looked at Akane somewhat puzzled and then smirked, laughing slightly as if she heard a bad joke. Scratching her head, the small girl propped her feet on the table and looked up at the ceiling.

"Spawn's been gone for a while, I just inherited its... spirit essentially. We called on this really old hermit a while back, but he said it was a gift from the devil that will 'lead to our redemption.' Or something of the matter. As for what I'm gonna do? Watch, wait, maybe play around if I ever get the chance. It's been a century since I've gotten into a good fight. Played around in 'Nam back in 1970 and in the 1930s or 1940s I gave the German's a hard time when they were pushing West. Course, old Niky gave me a little trouble. Who would've guessed he was a Thrzorgïn... err... an ogre like species, but compressed into a much smaller body. Much stronger and a lot sturdier to boot."

Akane shrugged.

"Well then. This is Argia, the Whisper of Death, one of the Harbingers of Corruption." Akane said nonchalantly, gesturing. "She is the usher of souls to the otherworld."

((So much to work off of... well...))

Rena looked back over at Argia and stared at her a moment before leaning back and sighing. As bothersome as the description seemed, the other guest wasn't posing any direct threat, nor did she seem like she was going to. At least, Akane wasn't giving off any vibes that seemed bothersome.

"So, in other words, somebody I'll have to look out for some time in the future. Of course, she doesn't seem so threatening right now. No need to have her on my radar unless she begins to pose a threat. Now, I must ask you something... are you truly a nephalim or are my facts a little jumbled up somewhere down the line? Last I checked, a nephalim was born from a human and angel counterpart. In fact, I knew a special nephalim born of holy and evil spirits, but you probably wouldn't believe me no matter how much I told you. Anyway... your powers... they aren't infused with you. They aren't your life blood, but merely bonded to it. You were human blessed with an angels powers, weren't you?"

As she put her question on the table, Rena's nose twitched ever so slightly and her blood-red eyes turned to focus on the other nephalim. Inquisitive and seeking some kind of answer. Still, it was probably something the girl didn't even know herself. For all Rena knew, she could have misinterpreted a blessing with a revival, but the life blood flowed strongly in her. So, it must have been a blessing.

"I've met many of your kind in the Holy Wars, killed many of them because they saw my kind as a scar on the land. Unholy creatures blended with something almost as pure as an angel itself. That's how I met him, that little censorkip.gif*** that took neither side, but didn't stay on the sidelines either. Is there a possibility we've crossed swords before or do you think you would've remembered that?"

Akane thought for a moment.

"I suppose it could be considered a blessing but it's more of an infusion. It actually merged with our very genetics, the very base of our bodies. I used to have black hair and blue eyes. Now my hair and eye color can change based on how I feel, I suppose."

She frowned, shifting slightly.

"As for whether we fought or not, I doubt it. The Paragons and the Harbingers take no sides in war. The Twins don't allow it. When Supernatural battles are fought, we are forced to observe. The only actions we're allowed to take are minimal. It frustrates my beloved. He wants to go and slay the yami without thought. But he can't. The Twins do not allow it, and the word of the Twins is final. If we do not obey them, the world is driven to chaos. The last time that we did not obey them... Well, it was the 1940s. Before that, it was the Great Depression. If we do not follow their paths, they refuse to balance out what we do, and allow the world to run its course. For some reason, our God, Lux, blessed them with control of the flow of the order of the world. They received the greatest power, the very link of the earth and sky."

She leaned back, exhausted.

"But, what can we do? I promised Rilain something I can never keep, and we both know it. I will never bear child for him again, because the world will never be safe for it. Maybe it's fate... maybe it's chance. Whatever it is... it really, as you say... sucks." she chuckled, turning to Rena slightly.

"As for seeing you as a scar, only the foolish baka order, the Templars, would have done that. Many of the Templars were Nephilim. They whipped themselves into a frenzy and decided that anything non-Nephilim was wrong and desired the end of it."

"Templars or not, we showed them that the Dralven are a formidable force to be reckoned with. Even against those with the gift of gods. If they were smart, they would've known we were bred for war. A great war and one that only our forefathers would remember as fact than a bedtime story. I'm sure you've heard of it. Arcana, War of the Gods. Not to be confused with those petty battles from the Greek and Roman era. Pathetic if you ask me. Pitiful excuse for gods."

Rena seemed to be giving off heat as her excitement grew. It was true, their ancestors were bred specifically for the Great War of Arcana. Separate, the dragons and the elves didn't stand a chance, but by infusing their strengths into a new breed... a new species. Needless to say, the Great Gods were not expecting it. With the blood of the Great Dragon and the High Elf flowing through the first generation of Dralven, they were practically unstoppable. Only because the Great Gods were immortal did they stand a chance.

Now, only a small number of the first generation still breaths, the rest are in the other world. Most of the Old Ones were Fourth Generation and the stories had changed throughout the times. Rena was certainly of age, but you knew when you met a fourth generation Dralven. They were fearsome in their own right and Rena found herself ducking her head upon meeting them.

"I don't know how old you truly are, but there are documents of my people that only the Elders know and I must say... your blood isn't as ripe as theirs."

"I don't doubt your race is older. We came from the Second Age of Written Mythology, the First Era, before the dawn of civilized man." Akane stated, as though Rilain were saying it instead. It could be assumed he had been the one to say it countless times.

"Yet, we are still quite old. Ghanda says that our race, before our Ascension, was still not human. He said that we were once angels, and that we became mortal. So perhaps we were redeemed? Whatever it was, this is where we are now. As for your race's might, I'd rather not see it first hand, then!" she chuckled, joking. "But what do you truly desire? Simple battle? My husband would probably be more than happy to accommodate you. I wouldn't, desu ka? However, he probably wouldn't wish to battle you to the extent you may really want."

A fight with a nephalim sounded exciting to the young Dralven. So much so that scales began to form on the bridge of her nose and underneath her eyes. Looking back at Akane, there was a clear fire in Rena's blood-red eyes, but the tone of her voice didn't quite match up with it.

"It's been ages since I've fought with my full strength, as I've said before. Rain would certainly be a challenge, but the taste of battle is not something that can be quenched so easily. A simple sparring match would suffice, but we can discuss these matters at another time. Now, if I may impose, where are the others?"

Akane frowned for a moment.

"My husband went off to survey for danger. Daniel and the others left earlier, after gathering their thoughts. I'm not sure about the rest.."

She pondered for a moment.

"Perhaps we should go look for them, after Rilain returns?" Akane suggested kindly.

(( Hey I love it. But I forgot to make Akane respond. ))

"Yes. I knew." Akane said after a while, sinking a bit lower into the chair. Her long, silver-white hair poured over the fabric like water. She sighed, moving some of it aside as a bit of a nervous habit. It had become both a pride and an annoyance but her hair was a symbol to her. Also, it didn't hurt that Rilain adored it. She smiled softly at the thought.

However, that wasn't her prime concern. After a long moment, she looked up at Argia with sadness in her eyes that showed that though it had been forgotten, it still lingered. It was a depression she had tried hard to submerge.

"I'm partially to blame for the incident, if not wholly." she sighed, closing her legs tight to herself. "I knew our son was cursed. His birth had been strange. I felt like something wasn't right. Call it mother's instinct, but discovering that he was suffering from 'burnout' wasn't shocking... though it was the worst thing I found out."

She leaned back, sighing again. Burnout was a name for the rare mutation in which there was more immortal than mortal. That meant that over time, the Nephilim was doomed to erode from within, being seared and scarred until it was nothing more than ashes. Whether holy or not, all Nephilim held within them the flame of angels - black or white. It was a fire that burned and destroyed, or purified and warmed. It cleaned wounds or caused them. It was neutral. The flame knew not what it burned - even its host.

Akane finally seeped into the couch, arms outstretched, body relaxed.

"I knew he was going to die. But Rilain was so happy, proud of his new son, teaching him the ways of the samurai, the kishin. I couldn't bring myself to tell him. And when I finally had mustered the courage to confess the truth, our son had already gone off with you. I'm guessing you had told him of his fate... and he accepted it. Why wouldn't he? The pain must have been severe... but like me, he didn't tell Rilain... I still haven't told him exactly what was wrong with our son Kamito. I simply told him it was destined to happen. But he decided to enact some form of vengeance... he couldn't let it go."

She closed her eyes, her head submerged in the cloth and fabric of the couch. She wanted it to swallow her up. Life had become so stressful recently. Vlad's return. Argia's return. There was this feeling of impending doom. It had to be rotating around the font, or something. Something major was happening.. but what?

"Argia... we're both basically the neutral forces in our teams... if you can call them that. We're the soothsayers. I can't imagine how hard it's been for you to try and call off the Harbingers when they desire blood." she chuckled slightly. "It's been hard for me as well.. but Rilain swore to me he wouldn't fight the Harbingers ever again.. after that incident. He's kept his word... but now I've told him to fight Vlad. I've given him the ultimatum. I think it's time we destroyed what we created. What does your death god say? Does he agree?"

Akane gave her a half-glance.

"In this current state before you? I am Melody Agne, vessel of Melpomene, the Muse of Tragedy." Melody replied as she stood and lightly curtsied.

Straightening back up, she then asked "And to whom do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" as Copernicus jumped from two dimensions into three on the Muse's shoulder.

As Akane spoke, Argia remained silent, going back in her memory to find the answers that her companion sought. "Yes, I told your son of his fate. He wanted to deny it at first, to protest and fight against me, but he revealed that he possessed his suspicions for some time up to that day. Though young, he was not of complete ignorance. I provided him the option to say his farewells to you and Rilain but your child refused, believing it would be less painful for all involved." Her words were slow, gentle. While she did not console Akane, she did not desire to hurt old wounds.

"There are times where I am required to cross my blade with that of Gerra's blades, Bahram and Bhima, or Beldurra's magic. In some instances, they listen to reason and understand my god's will. In other instances, they refuse to obey and I am forced to subdue them," Argia stated without pause. At Akane's posed question, Argia was silent for some moments, searching through the cluster of lifelines in New York until she found what she sought and listened. Finally, "Vlad's lifeline is split in two, just as ours are. His mortal lifeline draws near to its end but his immortal line comes to a hitch at that same moment. My god agrees but not wholly. Complete destruction is not Vlad's future." Argia's words were wary, spoken with caution as she revealed what she believed to be safe for Akane's knowledge.

Someone stirred and Akane pardoned herself, focusing on the figure that lay unconscious nearby. After a short while, the being began to wake and seemed as if she would try something uncivil. Argia, in response, reached her hand back to firmly grasp the hilt of Atropos. She did not brandish her blade, however, and watched while the female regained her composure. Finally, Rena introduced herself and Akane did the same. The two conversed briefly before Argia was mentioned and the Harbinger took note of Rena's suspicious and curious gaze.

"Your lifeline is long with a full history and an unexplored future. While I am no threat, my god's will is undeniable. If my god so chooses, my god can shorten your lifeline as pleased," she warned, voice low and words slowly falling from her tongue. Rena's question made a faint, twisted, smirk cross Argia's features, an expression the Harbinger found unpleasant but unwilling to hide. Akane replied, speaking partially for herself. Argia did not find her ascension to be a blessing, forever stuck between sides and remaining under the thumb of more than just her god. Before she was a Harbinger, she was able to choose her jobs as an assassin, serving as a priestess the rest of the day through. But, since Akane's wish was granted, she had no choice in which lives she collected.

Souls became mere numbers just so she could handle taking children away.

She suppressed part of her emotions, locked away the parts of her that could grow attached to other beings, all so she could execute her jobs and appease her god and the Twins. Beings hated her, feared her, and tried to fight against her because she obeyed her god's desire, followed the world's laws to appeal to the Twins and their Balance. She could never remain on one side; eventually, she would have to take the other.

Once, an aged man asked of her if she ever cared for what she had become when she was to collect him. It made her pause, but only for a second. No had been her response and he left the world with a sad smile.

"I can be the overseer of your match with Rilain to ensure the protection of your lives with Atropos," Argia remarked, hands back to either side of her as she finally stepped further into the apartment. Removing Atropos from her back, she rested the mighty blade against the side of a chair that faced the other two, easing herself into the seat and remaining unaware of Luna who was hidden just behind her.

~~~~

Beldurra smiled. "Ah! A Muse! It has been quite some time since I've seen one of the creative sisters. Though, most tend to keep their distance from me. You may know me as the Shade of Fear but you may call me Beldurra. I am the Harbinger of Fear and Decay, one of three whom remain in the Harbingers of Corruption." Xir appearance shifted again, once more returning to the feminine form in its black dress and ruby gem.

Xir black wings opened faintly, refolding against xir back and feeling much more comfortable. "Tell me Melody, Muse of Tragedy, what a being such as yourself is doing here, in New York City?" xe asked, taking a seat beside the woman on the ink-created bench. Xe watched, faintly with interest, as an ink spider removed itself from the Muse's skin and scurried up to her shoulder where it remained for the time being.

As Argia explained herself, detailing her ties with a being that Rena's kind knew as Death Bringer, Shørtuughl. If this nephalim was indeed linked with that being, Rena would need to keep an eye on her. Not that she deemed a threat to her, but to her kind. Dralven were resilient and had long life spans, a clear enemy to a being that decided the length of said span.

"Before I agree on your refereeing to this possible match, I have one very simple question for you. If what you say is true, then you have claimed my clock a long time ago. Why should I fear you?"

Rena's gaze was filled with curiosity and her voice reflected this. Only one being ever struck fear to their kind and that was the Spawns. Now that Rena has experienced their ferocity and knows what they are capable of, anything else seems minuscule in comparison. A Death God had no grip on something that didn't exist. Still, Rena didn't want to test that theory, but the challenge was indeed tempting.

"When Rain returns, I'll have my match with him. If Miss Argia can indeed hamper the threat of killing each other, then I will have no qualms with holding back. Besides, I don't intend to aid in any bickering between siblings so maybe your bond mate can take this as training so he might subdue Dracula when the time comes. Also... I suggest not using holy weapons, not even the Old Gods could forge metal that we couldn't break."

Rena mocked a flexing motion and smirked. Her ancestors were built like modern day tanks, with scales that didn't chip and formidable strength. She didn't quite match up to them, but as a phantom, weapons were useless anyway. Their first battle would be punches, kicks, claws, wings, tails. No weapons. If it lasted long enough and Rena's thirst for battle grew, the rules could change, but she wanted to see how long it would last.

Needless to say, Rena knew she was boastful and had an heir aura about her. Maybe she wasn't as strong as she thought or maybe she was underestimating her opponent. Only way to know for sure was to spar.

"Forgive my... prudence... but when my blood gets going, battle is all I can think about. Times have changed, but our purpose is still the same. Dralven are the warriors of this planet, you can't deny that. We were born for it, bred for it since the early ages. I try not to let it get to me, standing on the sidelines and simply watching the events unfold."

She had listened to Argia's words with interest but it was things she had already assumed. Hearing it again just made her a little more relaxed. But, it still hurt.

However, at Rena's words, Akane began to laugh until she finally calmed herself.

"Oh. Yosh." she said happily. "You'll get along just fine with my hot-headed husband. He's exactly the same, though he'd never admit it. The man can't go four feet without whirling his nami around, screaming something about justice. I admit it - sometimes I find him a bit arrogant but he means well."

She stood back to her full height, dusting herself off.

"So, now that the formalities are done, how about the Whisper of Death, the Maiden of Spirits, and the long-living war Dralven have a drink together? After all, I don't think this sort of thing happens often."

Edited by Thaelasan

"You have no reason to fear me unless you are afraid of dying. I am not an enemy but, almost all do not see my god or myself as a friend," Argia remarked, leaning forward in her seat enough to rest her elbows on her knees and her chin on a fist. Akane was speaking now, after Rena had given her boastful spiel. The young Dralven was mistaken about the blades of the Paragons and the Harbingers. Not even the sturdy beasts of war could break such fine examples of craftsmanship, no matter the alignment to purity or corruption. Argia knew first hand, having collected some of the most stubborn Dralven who refused to let go of life and accept that their time amongst mortals had ended.

A drink?

Blinking slowly, the Harbinger thought back to when she had her last drink. It had been far too long since she last tasted the sweetness of a fine wine or the warming bitterness of ale. Should she have a glass now? The drink would hardly do anything to her senses, practically a negligible factor.

Should she allow herself to enjoy a moment amongst gentle company?

Argia was not pressed to collect anyone; her god had several hundred under his command to cover the world evenly. She was merely a secondary figurehead. Often times, tales would confuse her as another appearance for her god. Thinking of the misconception made her smirk. Mortals were often unintelligent or confused beings. However, that did not stop a few from actually possessing great knowledge about concepts or happenings far beyond themselves.

"I believe it will be alright for me to indulge in a drink or two," Argia finally replied, shifting her gaze towards Akane, a faint smile lit in her crystal blue eyes.

Leon looked at Roxy and saw that she was getting sleepy. For he did not know why for it was still daytime. Pondering on this it hit him she has to be nocturnal.

"If want to sleep go ahead Roxy, I will be here when you wake." Leon said looking at her smiling. He began thinking back in his past, wanting to see if he had a place to call home.

"You're right. I would not see you as a friend being the harbinger of death, but I do not fear something that no longer binds me. So, maybe in due time, I can call you friend."

Rena cocked a smile at Argia before looking at Akane and smirking sarcastically at the nephalim.

"I'm but a mere high school girl. So, unless you're referring to iced tea, soda, or some milk... I'd like a Jack on Coke staring into the Skyy. Also, a White Russian and a Long Island will ease the tension a bit."

((Blegh, short post.))

Akane blinked for a moment at the specific nature of the request but then shrugged lightly.

"Hai! I shall do my best." she turned back to the freezer to grab the alcohol needed to mix the beverages. Having been a shrine maiden, she had needed to know how to handle sake and other drinks of the like. Also, Rilain was a bit of an addict to it, especially wines, as it helped him relax after battle.

Even though angels could not get drunk - at least, not holy ones. She had no idea about corrupted ones. But that also meant angels could not do any sort of drug and expect an effect. Mortal compounds didn't do anything. But mind over matter suggested they did. If you believed the drink made you drunk, your mind followed suit.

She crafted Rena's first, having to remember the specificity. Then, she began working on one for Argia. A simple wine would do, it seemed.

She then sat back down, laying out their drinks on the table before them in kind.

"I wonder where Rilain is..." she suddenly said when she had sat back down. "It's not like him to take this long to return to his post..."

Melody smiled and smoothed out her dress as she sat back down.

"Shade of Fear, you say? Hmm... I wonder how your influence on this city will affect the artwork here?" She mused, then turned to explain.

"My sisters seem to prefer life and happiness to help inspire their paintings. I have found that the most beautiful of artworks- no matter what form they take- have been inspired by tragedy."

She then turned again and swept her arm out towards the square gracefully.

"See here? This may be one of the most populous cities I have ever come across. There is such a diversity in the people- and therefore a diversity in each person's tragedy. This is where I come in- I appear and help them turn their pain into something tangible. A work of art that just continues to grow as their sorrow does."

(( I gotta wait for padfoot to respond before Rilain can do something, and once he's out of that fight, then Akane can do stuff, and then I can do stuff with Vlad because I need RIlain in order to do that, which means Vex (who is owned by Hellfire) can't do anything. ))

A faint nod was Argia's response to Rena's words. She had expected such a reaction, such a statement; it came with the job she had to work. Her gaze shifted as Akane brought over their drinks, her eyes finding the simple wine and her fingers finding the stem of the glass to curl around. The base of the cup rested against her palm while the stand hung from her fingers. For a moment, she considered how to answer her old companion's inquiry. Instead of speaking immediately, the Harbinger took a slow sip of her drink.

"Rilain's lifeline is somewhere downtown alongside two others. He might be catching up with human friends or handling some sort of business. You have no need to worry," she stated, taking another sip of wine. The Harbinger couldn't get drunk - her system worked too fast when filtering out the alcoholic toxins - but she could still feel the prickling sensation as the wine traveled down her throat and into her stomach. "Thank you for the wine. It seems that the pair of you have widened your tastes?" Argia remarked, leaning forward to set her glass back on the table. Her drink wasn't finished yet, still possessing at least two-thirds of its original amount. She just didn't believe in tossing back a drink as quickly as possible, preferring to draw the liquid out. Besides, what would be the point? She was unable to experience the same effects that mortals did.

Pausing for a heartbeat, Argia's crystal gaze seemed to harden, expression growing stoic. Calmly, she stood and reached for Atropos, moving around the chair she had sat in. Blade held so that the tip pointed at the woman who was hiding, Argia tilted her head. "There was an err in my judgement. I misjudged where your lifeline resinated from. For what purpose are you hiding?" she inquired of Luna.

[[sorry, this post totally reeks with suckage. I just wanted to give the chance for you, Mak, to get more of Luna in |D]]

~~~~

Beldurra smiled, well aware of why Melody's sisters avoided a being such as xirself. However, xe did not cut the Muse off and let her finish her explanation before deciding to respond. "I know full well of what you and your sisters do, how you work. Indeed, yes, I find that large cities are keen to the most beautiful pieces of work. As for what influence I will have here, I plan to not have much in the start. I wish to... observe, a few things before I act on my true intentions." Smiling still, Beldurra faintly brushed a nail down the side of xir neck. "Tell me. Do you have any sort of interest in playing a game? One that two opposing gods have so kindly put together? Moander and Weyland, I believe, are the two sides. I intend to aid Moander in his challenge for victory."

Edited by Narvix

((Sorry! Got busy with school and trying to stay active- anyways, here's the bit for Daniel that I forgot to post before >.<))

"Yeah, this is-" Daniel began, but then quickly cut himself when Tanner suddenly just jumped away.

"Um. Alright then." He thought, deciding that he would just follow suit and start smashing stuff.

It wasn't until he too leapt off the roof that another one of those weird visions came to him- just a faint blip of something, that told him to move his wings a different way, angle his arms and legs just so... it almost felt natural when this happened now.

He hit the ground below in a crouch, leaving a small crater in the greyed asphalt, and without even thinking yanked the small black and white cross around his neck into two prongs once more.

By the time the tiny dust cloud around him dispersed, Daniel had already used his powerful wings to dash forward, slashing at an abandoned big rig with so much energy you could almost see the power that emanated from his blades.

~~~~~

Her interest piqued, Melody sat up straighter and turned to look at the Shade.

"A game, you say? Ah, I remember the games that my father Apollo and my other uncles and aunts on Olympus used to partake in. Are there rules to this game?" She asked, then dismissed herself off with a wave of her hand. "Bah. It matters not. I would like to pledge my services to the side of Moander, was it?" She grinned, her butterfly necklace fluttering with the excitement it's master was giving off.

Edited by makenziec123