Kirito

Supernatural

Well I'm not good with plots so....

It's simple you can be any kind of supernatural creature or human such as.

Werewolf

Ghost

Shape shifter

Etc.......

The setting is new York City and season is fall start of Halloween your job is to live every day life you can be any age and go to school if you want or have a job.

Also keep it mostly clean there are some who might be offended and be nice to others. Good grammar is recommended but I really don't care and I would appreciate it if you'll please made paragraph posts not single sentences other then that here it is.

Here is the char sheet.

User- (Your username)

Name- (Your character's name)

Age- (Character's age)

personality-(recommended)

Gender- (Male? Female?)

Race- (Character's race.)

Appearance- (How your character looks you may post a picture)

Job or school -(list it please)

Other- (Anything else we should know?

Here is mine.

User- kirito

Name- Aaron

Age- 18

personality - Aaron is is calm and laid back. He always has a book in his face and tend to ignore the world around him. (The rest will be rp 'd out)

Gender- male

Race - Mage or magician whatever you want to call it.

Appearance- (will post one when I get to a computer. )

Job or school-Works as an assistant librarian also collage student.

Other will be rp ' d

But that's it for now I guess hope to start soon haha biggrin.gif

Edited by Kirito

Also I haven't made an rp for awhile so please feel free to criticize me so I can make corrections.

User- PrismriverPhantom

Name- Natalie Smith

Age-20

personality-Rp'd

Gender-Female

Race-Witch(Prefers to be called a magician)

Appearance- Link

Job or school -Librarian

Other-

(I would like to wait for at least 1 or 2 more people but if you would like to start it's fine with me.)

User- padfoot

Name- Luke Skinner

Age- 23

personality-it's so much better if I rp this

Gender- male

Race- human enough.

Appearance- Skinner

Job or school - works freelance, studies at the college his mom teaches at. Junior

Other-technically he is a wizard, just never call him that.

((Looks like it's going to become a wizard/witch roleplay.....))

(There will probably be others who choose different races. But I guess we can start now what do you'll say?)

User- Peelzies

Name- Vorn Klorduum

Age- 122

personality- Survival of the Fittest, with a soft spot for kids. Very clever and intelligent.

Gender- Male

Race- Dwarf (Think LOTR)

Appearance- A slightly taller than average Dwarf with dark blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Strong, firm features. Faint scars scattered across his face and upper body. Fairly built, with thick muscular arms and legs like tree trunks. Wears primarily a black leather jacket and black cargo shorts (Pretty much pants for him). Has a concealed wide-bladed, razor sharp knife strapped in a different place every day. Occasionally wears an open revolver on his hip (Has a license) Thin beard, usually clean cut.

Job or school - Burglar, Thief, Mercenary. Does odd jobs for shady people.

Other- Can be found wandering around town in back alleys. Or in your house, stealing your posessions.

Edited by Peelzies

(Awesome char and I guess I'll start.)

Aaron wandered through the library putting books back in there places wandering what he was going to do after work since his classes were canceled due to unknown events.

"Well this sucks I guess I could brush up on my meditation or go catch a movie? "He mumbled to himself.

Edited by Kirito

(( Please pardon any mistakes i make.. it's been 3 years since i last did this xd.png))

Vorn silently slid down the ladder off the roof of the college. As his boots hit the ground, he thought to himself, Why the hell would someone want me to knock out the power at a community college.... ah, who cares. they payed handsomely. He handled the large wad of cash in his pocket, almost as if he were worried it would leave him. He slipped into the alley across the street and walked to the nearest coffee shop. After grabbing a cappuccino he wandered into the library, unfortunately making quite a bit of noise.

(( I SEE YOU ALL LURKING... Also, Kirito, it may be beneficial to the popularity of the RP to edit the Title. Lowercase "supernatural" doesn't exactly scream high quality. just a suggestion.)) (( EDIT: I hope you're all typing and not waiting for eachother to finish. ))

Edited by Peelzies

Natalie walked around the library organizing several books and taking a peek in them.She returned to the front desk and helped some people find a certain book before picking up several books to put up.

((Writer's block ;-wink.gif)

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

(( You're welcome to interact with my character.. or acknowledge him... Hahaha. Seriously though, i came into the library to interact and nobody notices the black clothed midget making lots of noise))

((Didn't notice that.))

Natalie noticed a small man wander into the library making some noise.She finished putting all the books in the shelves and approached him,"Excuse me mister,you're making quite a lot of noise."

(I'm sorry but I don't know how to change the title.)

Aaron grimaced at the little man making so much noise. He set down his books mumbling still as he walked over to him felling his palms cracking with energy. Noticing some one else approaching him yet he continued to walk towards him.

"Excuse me what's with all the noise over here this is a library!"

(Sorry I was a little late here's my edit.)

Edited by Kirito

Vorn snapped his head to look at the young girl and young man confronting him. In a gruff, sarcastic voice he said, "Well sorry children, it's not exactly a walk in the park when you can barely see over a table." He took a large gulp from his cappuccino, then had a bit of a coughing fit. "Eugh... hot." He turned to the kids and asked, "Say, do either of you happen to attend the community college down the street? Heard there was an.... incident."

(( Haha, this was my fear.. i edited to support your post and you edited to fix it xd.png))

Edited by Peelzies

(I'm really sorry my phone is stupid haha.)

Aaron continued to grimace looking down at him. "Yes I do but my classes were canceled and left me with nothing to do."

He calmed down flexing his hands. "All they said was they were canceled what happened? And please can we take this outside your making such a ruckus". He asked politely this time.

Edited by Kirito

"If it weren't raining I might, yeh cheeky censorkip.gif***. Tryna put a poor little man out on the street are yeh?" Vorn snarled. "Eh, sorry. Rain makes me a tad moody, see? Anyways, no, i've no clue what happened. Maybe sabatoge? know anybody who may want something like that to happen?" He said in a much calmer tone.

(( Kay, censorship went a little harder than expected. It was the word that means fatherless. Also, dwarves have a natural immunity to magic. ))

Edited by Peelzies

((User- pudding

Name- Willow

Age- 93 (Still considered young, however, and is a freshman in high school)

personality-Rp'ed

Gender- Female

Race- Unicorn

Appearance- Willow resembles a mixture between a goat and a young horse with tiny hooves and long, lean legs. Her tail somewhat resembles a lion's as it travels down considerably far before ending in white smoke that acts as hair. Her entire body is covered in sparkling white fur and her mane is also smoke-like and white. She is not very large in this form, being only the size of a small deer. The most noticeable thing about her is certainly the large, white horn that juts out of her skull. It resembles the tusk of an elephant but does not curve. It is about a foot long and usually sparkles.

Naturally, as the requirement to blend in has increased over the years, Willow has managed to harness some of the powers of her horn to cast magic. This enables her to assume the form of a young girl with short, white hair resembling the humanoid version of her actual form. The act is not perfect as she still has white horse ears and a smaller version of her horn, along with small hooves for feet. However, all of these things are covered easily by accessories, making it easy to venture outside in disguise.

Job or school- Attends high school (Freshman)

Other- Her horn, if removed, does not grow back. It can be reattached, however. If any part of it is broken off, she cannot harness her magic properly (Think of an incomplete circuit)))

((User- pudding

Name- Willow

Age- 93 (Still considered young, however, and is a freshman in high school)

personality-Rp'ed

Gender- Female

Race- Unicorn

Appearance- Willow resembles a mixture between a goat and a young horse with tiny hooves and long, lean legs. Her tail somewhat resembles a lion's as it travels down considerably far before ending in white smoke that acts as hair. Her entire body is covered in sparkling white fur and her mane is also smoke-like and white. She is not very large in this form, being only the size of a small deer. The most noticeable thing about her is certainly the large, white horn that juts out of her skull. It resembles the tusk of an elephant but does not curve. It is about a foot long and usually sparkles.

Naturally, as the requirement to blend in has increased over the years, Willow has managed to harness some of the powers of her horn to cast magic. This enables her to assume the form of a young girl with short, white hair resembling the humanoid version of her actual form. The act is not perfect as she still has white horse ears and a smaller version of her horn, along with small hooves for feet. However, all of these things are covered easily by accessories, making it easy to venture outside in disguise.

Job or school- Attends high school (Freshman)

Other- Her horn, if removed, does not grow back. It can be reattached, however. If any part of it is broken off, she cannot harness her magic properly (Think of an incomplete circuit)))

(( I am warning you right now, that horn is Vorn Klorduum's ))

(Didn't know that.)

He turned around walking away."Well if you don't mind have work to do so I'll be on my way."he said walking back to his books flipping through some pages "man this is going to be a long day....."closing the book and putting it on the self.

(Haha rivalry has stated already tongue.gif )

(( I don't mean to be rude, but with the lack of players, your character is desperately trying to avoid contact with other players. definitely not the best way to start up an rp ))

Vorn scowled and walked slowly over to the rude youth. "I've heard of a mean librarian, lad, but maybe humor a a dwarf, would ya?" Vorn snatched a book away from the young man and flipped through it. "So what's yer name kid?"