Kirito

Supernatural

Tanner grinned. "Great! See ya' Luna!" He said, waving before jumping out and hovering next to Daniel. "Lead the way!" He said. Finally.... The dragon hissed.

----------

Roxy squinted, trying to find what she was looking for. "It's over there, somewhere." She said, pointing left. "Can you fly a little lower, I can't see what I'm looking for." She said, still scanning the ground.

----------

Alex sighed and stepped into a non-crowded alleyway. "Finally." He said. Blood hooted. Alex let him hop onto his wrist as he made his way towards a small door. "Here we are..." He murmured. "My old hideout." He pulled out an old key and inserted it into the lock. The door swung open, and he breathed in the musty smell of books. Blood flew off his wrist and onto his perch. "Little dustier than I remember..." Alex said absentmindedly. He shut the door and locked it, lighting a candle and sighing. "Just like the old days." He said proudly.

Leon descended a little lower, he was still high enough to not attract any human attention.

"What exactly are you looking for?" Leon asked wondering where she was taking him.

"Thanks..." Roxy murmured. "Aha!" She half yelled. "See that old building over there? Land over there." She said. "And, it's a surprise." She said mysteriously. She was taking him to see where she had spent most of her life. It was small, sure, but it was her home. And it was totally awesome. But that was beside the point.

((What time of day is it?))

Leon landed where she told him to land. He put down Roxy and looked around, could this be her home he thought or is this were she was living in at the moment. For he never had anything to call a home. He was always moving from place to place.

((Night? or just about to be night? i have no clue.))

Edited by HellFireSouLess

"Sweet. Now you have to follow me, ok? Can't have you getting lost." Roxy said. She walked into the building and went down a flight of stairs. "This is one of the many entrances to the sewers." She told him, tugging open an old door. "I know this place like the back of my paw, so just follow me and you won't get lost." She walked along one of the platforms above the sewer. It hadn't been used much, that was obvious. It was rusty, but not to the point of being dangerous. Roxy stopped outside of an unassuming door and pulled it open, flicking on a lightswitch. A dim light came on, bathing the small room in light.

"This has been my home for quite a few years. No one looks in the sewers, after all." She said with a wink. There was a small cot in one corner, and a makeshift bookshelf next to it. An old cupboard was full of handy items such as matches, batteries, granola bars, and such. A fox poster was pinned up on the wall. "Not much, but I like it." Roxy said, shrugging.

Leon followed Roxy into the sewers. He looked around, he could barley see infront him. He saw the light flicker and made his way to it. He heard what Roxy had said.

"So this is a home?" Leon asked in wonder.

Roxy chuckled, stepping inside so he could walk in. "Yeah, if you wanna call it that. Most normal folks have houses with many different rooms like bedrooms, living rooms, and dining rooms, if my memory serves me correctly. Why?" She asked him, sitting down on the cot.

"I ask because i never had a place to call home. After the pure dragons began hunting us it was survival, I had to move from place to place. For fear of death and being discovered. Eventually the hunting stopped, I tried to live a normal live and couldn't." said Leon as his face darkened. Remembering all the things he had been through in his past.

Cloth rustled with movement, the broadsword slung across her back much larger than she was tall. Pale hair shifted from the faint breeze as crystal blue eyes watched her surroundings.

Argia, wielder of the iron blade Atropos. Her words brought death when her deity demanded it. Her work was never done but at least her deity didn't let her work alone. Whispers filled the woman's head, an echo of lifelines that would soon require the sharp edge of Atropos to sever their ties. She carried death for her deity, guiding souls she had collected and ensuring their eternal peace. Dealing in death her whole life through, she was the nurse that saw the doctor's patients to be comfortable.

But light also filled her body, pooled at her fingertips, and rushed forth from her blade. Argia's actions were two-sided, one edge of the blade for bringing about light while the other brought about death. Yet, she was not a betrayer. She was not untrustworthy. It was in her nature for mortals to see her as a symbol of hope and a symbol of hopelessness.

Mortals of New York were no different.

She walked through alleyways, encountering a few different personas. One fled from her, another ignored her, and a third tried to approach her with ill intent. The first two were let alone but the third was at the end of his lifeline. She saw it with her crystal blue eyes, a sort of timer that indicated when he was to meet his end. Cleanly, effortlessly, and without emotion, Argia collected him.

The aura that was the man's twisted soul rested at the tip of Atropos, pulsating with a faint glow and waiting to be sent away. With a flick of her blade, Argia sent the sphere into the clouds where it would disappear, finding some form of peace. She slung Atropos once more across her back, the hand-and-a-half sword glinting with moonlight. She knew most of the Paragons were here, just as she and the other Harbingers lurked within the dark depths of the city. Most importantly, Akane was present among the cluster of buildings, Rilain as well.

It took some time but Argia was in no hurry. She found Akane in a disheveled apartment, the large windows shattered by one thing or another. The corrupted Harbinger had not used the doors that went through the building but neither did she fly up to the broken windows. She more just materialized, restricted only by what she could see. "Akane...." Footsteps were muffled by carpeting, stopped a few inches before the shattered window.

Edited by Narvix

The Shrine Maiden turned, then suddenly began to realize just who she was gazing upon. Her mouth tried to form the word. At first, fear gripped her. Her memory of what the woman in front of her had done to her and Rilain in the past. However, the fear was soon replaced by anger. She grabbed the hilt of her sword, drawing it - though she knew in direct combat, neither of them would win. The Twins dictated this.

Yet, after a moment, she relinquished her grip on her blade. Though the woman before her had done much in the past, fighting would solve nothing. She calmed her anger, as she had always done, and sighed.

"Argia." she stated. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit? If you're looking for Rilain, he's currently away. I'd suggest leaving before he returned. He's not as forgiving as I."

She frowned, her voice stern.

Argia's gaze was unwavering, almost unblinking, as Akane turned and brandished her sword. She stood, impartial to Akane's emotions, and faintly glanced around at the ruined living space. "I am not looking for Rilain. Not yet...," she responded, her words slow as she formed the syllables. "I am also not worried about his lack of forgiveness. His own actions took part in how the world was formed. He knows full well...." Another glance around the place. Why would Rilain take up a residence such as this? Argia never understood, constantly moving from place to place as her deity commanded.

Looking at the Shrine Maiden, a faint smile of sadness betrayed her stoic expression. "You will forever hate me, won't you? As I cherish you like a sister, a bond is not meant to exist between us. Is there?" She spoke softly, head tilting only slightly. "We do as we must, even if it means we forfeit redemption. My nature cannot be changed; the Twins have already tried.

"But, are you truly better than what I am?"

Argia held out a hand, palm up. "You've slain other beings, trying to protect an ideal or to fulfill a purpose. Have I not done the same? I was dealt a hand of death, you were dealt a hand of life. The only difference between our roles is that I am impartial towards mine."

~~~~

They left Arlham for now, thoughts troubled with what was yet to come. They needed aid, another mind of wisdom to call upon. Ghanda, a frequent ally and someone to debate with when the Twins needed to speak something through.

New York would be alright for now with Impartiality playing the referee.

The bolts of energy shot across the sky, leaving the city and Lady Liberty behind. The vast Atlantic Ocean stretched out beneath the Entity, the salty waters stirring as the wind coaxed the surface into faint movement. It would have been lovely with the sun lightly kissing the horizon but beggars couldn't be choosers.

Minutes ticked by, turning into hours, until the Twins found Ghanda, slowing their speed until they could circle around the Paragon. "Meztli and Kirit require Ghanda's wisdom about events to come. Meztli and Kirit wish to know what Ghanda knows."

((I'm assuming it's night time again? And also that this is happening before Akane arrives/a they leave a few minutes beforehand, if that's alright?))

"Alright- if you lose sight of me, just follow that star over there. Seen the one that kind of a reddish hue?" He asked, pointing towards the star, which was off to his right as soon as he started flying.

"If we get lost just follow that star. It's actually a beacon I set up to be right above it." He explained, then smiled one last time at Luna's figure before speeding off towards his beacon.

~~~~~

((For now I'm just going to leave Luna in the corner of Rilain's apartment))

EDIT:

Luna turned her ears up as the boys flew off, turning to face the window once more as she too, was about to leave for a thorough search of the city, when a new set of footsteps appeared on Rilain's carpet.

She quickly ducked back behind the wall she had been standing near, peering around the corner at this new person.

The new person smelled of... contradictions. She didn't smell "evil" per se, but she smelled like... darkness, and death, but then again, most supernaturals did these days.

Accidentally eavesdropping on a conversation between the two other beings in the room, the werewolf simply watched and hoped neither of them noticed her. She could actually feel the amount of power rolling off these two in waves.

~~~~~

Melody could sense something great and powerful about to happen within the city.

Knowing that eventually some creature or another would find her, she painted a bench on a brick wall just outside of Times Square, breathing life into so that she could wait comfortably.

Edited by makenziec123

Tanner nodded. "Got it." He said, soaring after Daniel. It was a nice night, other than the constant smog in the air. But there was no avoiding that. It was New York City, after all.

--------

Roxy frowned. "That's sad. But yeah, this is where I've live most of my life. Since I was... ten, I believe." She told Leon. She scooted over and patted the section next to her. "You can sit down, if you'd like."

Leon walked and sat next to Roxy.

"Thank you Roxy." said Leon. He wanted to know how did she come to be here, what happened to her. He was afraid to ask for he did not know if painful for her to speak about. He wanted to get to know Roxy a little more.

Akane shrugged, nodding.

"As you have said, so it is." she stated, sitting back down in her chair. She gesture for Argia to take a seat.

"I still cherish you greatly, Argia. You just never gave me a reason why you did what you did. You simply said it was the work of your god. You took my child from this world and drove my husband insane. Of course I have a reason to hate you. However, it was not simply you. It is how balance has been. I hate the Twins more than I hate you."

She leaned back in the chair, sighing.

"I remember when it was so easy to be a priestess. Simple offerings. Daily routines. Giving to a God I knew not of but believed in. You were the same."

She chuckled a moment.

"Now we're a pair of beings with powers beyond comprehension and no clue what to do." she said sullenly. When she realized what she had been doing, she remarked with a quiet, "Gomin."

----

The world was revealed before him. His many years of existence had brought peace to him when it had brought turmoil in others. As the Twins arrived, he was not surprised.

"You come to Ghanda." the man remarked simply. He was sitting cross-legged, his staff hanging in the air before him magically, levitating, suspended. His eyes were closed.

"This means you need words, yes? Or perhaps some form of praise? Insult? I give both in equal numbers, my good friends. What do you need? If you need wisdom, then tell me what it is you desire to know."

Edited by Thaelasan

Argia was only faintly aware of Luna's presence, sensing her lifeline near but then, there were many lifelines within the building that were within several yards of where the Harbinger stood so she paid Luna no mind, not knowing she was within Rilain's apartment and listening to their conversation. When Akane gestured for her to sit down as well, Argia ignored it or didn't seem to notice. "Rilain's madness was of his own creation through his own emotional ties. I had no hand in his reaction to the loss of his offspring," she remarked softly, no true indication of whether she regretted having to do what she did or not. "I follow my god without question, just as you follow yours, even if it will hurt someone. However, that is always the result. Is it not? Someone will always be harmed in the end.

"Your child was not meant to be long in this world. His lifeline had reached its end on that day and I had no choice but to collect him. If I had not and had denied his soul the ascension to eternal peace, his soul would have perished in agony, forced to remain in a body that was no longer healthy. Do you believe you would have preferred that for your child, all so you and Rilain could remain happy?" Argia questioned, gaze unblinking as she focused on her lifelong companion.

"Death is not evil. My god is not evil. You can hate me as you desire but would you have hated me more if I left your child's soul to perish in his Earthly body?" As Akane spoke about how easy life used to be as priestesses, Argia lowered her crystal blue gaze. "Yes. Life had been simple enough. It had trials but it also had rewards. I was content with the life I had. Were you not?" Admittedly, Argia often blamed Akane for how their lives had changed, for how the rift between Harbingers and Paragons came to form, but she never iterated it verbally.

~~~~

"The Twins came to Ghanda for words. Insults and praise, the Twins get enough of from Rilain," Kirit and Meztli laughed, continuing to circle around Ghanda's figure. "The Twins wish to know what Ghanda knows. Twins feel the shifting of the Balance but cannot predict so far into the future. Too much energy resides in New York and Twins try to balance it by being there, bringing in opposite energies. But energies need to be dispersed, need to be spread outside of city. No one desires to leave, however."

The bolts stopped circling, coming together and appearing as the strange child before Ghanda. Worry sparkled in its mismatched eyes as the child sat down with its knees tucked against its chest. "Children of the dragons are coming into their powers, unbalancing the energies. Children want to be good and not bad but there are too many. One must be not good while the other is good. However, Twins do not know if Balance requires a child to be bad and not good just like before with Rilain and Vlad. Vlad became bad and not good because Rilain refused to be anything but not bad. Twin wish to know what path Ghanda believes the Twins should travel to follow Balance," they stated.

~~~~

"Well, you're something of interest. Aren't you?"

Beldurra approached the woman on the magicked bench, dark dress shifting with each step. Xir black wings were folded gently against xir back, long black hair reaching past xir shoulder blades. To Melody, Beldurra certainly appeared as another woman with an odd black marking around xir eye but, when the red gem at the center of xir collar flashed, xir appearance had changed. Now as gender was undeterminable, Beldurra was clothed in a blue cloak and cowl, pale skin blemished with a single red marking on xir face. "What is your name, darling?" Xir voice almost had a faint echo to it, something akin to multiple voices speaking in similar yet different languages.

[[Pad, I don't know if you missed it but Thael and I responded for our fighting trio a little ways back:]]

The creature lifted up an arm, hard claws deflecting Rilain's blade. The Wendigo snarled, grunting as it opened its salivating mouth. It would have rushed at the winged man again but something else caught its attention. Pain flared at its back, the explosion that Skinner had set disrupting its single-minded focus. The sounds and flashes of heat or pain continued, disorienting the beast by the time the explosions had ceased.

It roared once more, slamming clawed fists into the concrete that kept it and Skinner from falling through to the floor underneath. Rilain and Skinner each seemed to have their experiences with Wendigo but this beast was not what Rilain believed. It had not progressed to such an advanced stage in its disease by lack of sustenance. No. Instead, its disease was advanced from being fed, from feasting upon human flesh almost as often as it breathed. Thousands of lives had perished for its ceaseless hunger, their crimson life-force thickly staining the beast's skin.

Hunger did not discriminate, feeding off of the good and bad, the rich and poor, young and old....

Jaws snapped at Skinner, a long arm lashing out in an attempt to snatch the boy up. The Wendigo swung its other long arm at the winged prey, sunken eyes glinting with the dark light of night.

Rilain, blissfully unaware that the beast was most likely unable to be redeemed, continued to try and use attacks upon it in order only to daze it, not kill.

He swung with the flat of his blade while also punching at the beast. He also used spells meant to daze it. However, one of the beast's attacks connected. It slashed across his arm, ripping across his tuxedo and ruining it. A gash was across his chest - the attack had been meant for his heart.

Infuriated, he leaped backward. He gripped his sword tightly with both hands and held it up to the sky. He then proceeded to empower his sword, his armor appearing and wrapping itself around him.

"I do this for righteousness. Give to me the power to purify this taint." he commanded. "Faciam hoc enim justum est. Date et mihi hanc potestatem, ut sanctificarent contagione."

As he said that, the armor illuminated. The rosary he hung around the sword began to glow. The lines upon his armor became bright and shone like a sun. Before the two other combatants, the Paladin of Virtue was born again.

"Now, beast." he seethed, blade bared. "Come forth. Find solace in your defeat. You were not bested by an equal, but a better."

(((Im ASMing a show this week. Not sure wheni can get around to posting)))

Ghanda sat upon the sands, still, immobile. For a long while, the hushed sound of his breath mixed with the sound of the wind billowing across the desert he had made his home. His chest steadily moved inward and outward. His staff levitated before him, stagnant, yet empowered.

Long ago, Ghanda had been a priest of great note. He had been Akane's superior, and, as such, had transcended to a being that the Twins considered not an equal but a companion. He, like the Twins, believed more in balance than true good or evil. Yet, should it have come to it, he would have chosen a good outcome over a poor one. Thus, he did not attain the true Balance within that the Twins had.

So, he had come to the desert, the Sahara, in the northern peak of Africa. As it was his district, it had only been natural that he had done so in order to handle both tasks - of personal enlightenment and protection of his district.

His journey had not been easy. He had fasted for months at a time, only his Nephilim powers keeping him alive and breathing at all. However, it was in these moments of divine calling that he truly managed to see what he needed to see in order to reach Nirvana.

The Twins did not have the time to do this. Though they did not say it, they did indeed take initiative. They would go across all lands, ensuring Balance. They did not have the Will to sit as he did, for days, months, or even years.

In fact, it was said Ghanda had not moved for a millennium. Whether this was true or not was up for debate. It was obvious, however, that local tribes and citizens had been bringing him food and drink in exchange for guidance and blessings. In fact, three local tribes used him in funeral and marriage-type ceremonies. It was said he was the Seer of the Sky, the one who walked among the clouds and saw more than any man. One family from a very close tribe had been elected to bring him food and drink each day for certain.

So, now, as he sat in his meditation, it was no surprise (hopefully) that a group of locals had begun to walk up to bring him his daily meal and bow to him. One of them even hugged him as he sat there, a young girl of barely age to speak.

He showed the barest hint of a smile as the young girl walked away with her family.

"They are kind to me. This is the kindness of good. However, I know that soon that child will die and I will do nothing to stop it. This is because I understand the cycle. So do you." he said, his words being brought to the Twin's ears above the howl of the wind. "Unlike the young Rilain, I know that not everyone can be saved. Doing it would alter the cycle. Bad. But he does it in the name of kindness. Good. You speak of children and their choices. Very well."

He stood to his feet, his bones popping as he did so. Though the Nephilim could choose to alter their ages as they saw fit - one of their many side-abilities - he chose the form of a wisened, African male, with leathery skin, dreadlocks down to his hips, and a beard flowing from his face. Tribal paint decorated his body.

He placed the staff down firmly into the ground, holding it with his right hand. With the other, he trailed across his body, murmuring.

"Kom na my toe, geeste van kennis. Sê vir my wat ek nodig het om te weet." he whispered to the heavens. Soon, before him, spirits began to merge.

They coalesced, forming a sphere. He took it from them, bowing. He then turned to the Twins, nodding.

"There is no need for words when visions tell you more. These visions are not mine. They will be theirs. Bring the ones who must see this orb. Let them look into their hearts. They will find the answer. Return it to me when you have finished. We will move from there." he commanded firmly, handing the young Twins child the crystal sphere.

"Now, I must rest. The spirits have given me a gift. I must thank each of them. You should, as well. That is the path we follow."

With that, he returned to his sitting pose and began to meditate again. It was clear further conversation was, to him, unnecessary.

(( I will admit fully that I used Google Translate this time in order to write in Afrikaans. If you know how to speak it and will call me out on it, I appreciate it. Normally, I have an idea of what I'm writing before I write it. yes. I know Japanese, Latin, French, Spanish, and some German. :3

Also, Ghanda looks like African Ghandi, basically. Though with bolder features.

Finally, this is what I was listening to the whole time.

Also, I am looking for a theme for Akane. It must be Japanese in origin, be mystifying, and be epic at the same time. It can be an anime theme. My current choices are Fripside or

. ))

[[D: I know that song! Been years since I last heard Desert Rose *.* I didn't know the title until now. <3 I can suggest these two for Akane?

and
(Nightcored and in Japanese;
a non-nightcored and English version).

And, while we're on the subject matter of theme songs (because I want to be a bit random and not always serious) I'm thinking of these songs for my own characters but not 100% solid:

, or
for Argia [i can't decide! So many good ones for her! ;-;]

or
for Gerra

The Prophecy or

for the Twins [perhaps both x3]

Assassin or

for Beldurra

Then

and
could fit Gerra, Argia, and possibly Beldurra -shot- This is why I don't pick theme songs |D So many difficult choices.
or
anyone?]]

The Twins took the sphere in their small hands, looking upon the brilliant object with something akin to awe. "The Twins mustn't interfere but the Twins can get someone else to show children the visions!" the child exclaimed, a grin crossing its delicate face. "Ghanda will give spirits gratitude for the Twins?Balance requires the Twins' attention and Twins do not have the freedom to sit and give thanks,"

Without really waiting as Ghanda had already basically dismissed the Entity, the small child dissolved into two bolts once more, the sphere delicately absorbed into a safe "pouch" under Meztli's care. The Twins twisted and spiraled as they departed for New York, having left without debating Ghanda's stance. There was no point in doing so, having only seen the man for his aid. On a later date, the Twins would consider visiting him once more specifically to debate their wisdom and knowledge against his own.

"Children must be found and shown visions of the paths they must take. Meztli and Kirit cannot interfere much further. Children are not yet ready to know about the Twins."

"The Twins must find another being. One who will not try to influence children beyond what they are allowed."

"Balance was wise to call for Angel Akane and Whispering Argia."

[[i don't know what exactly you had in mind with the sphere, Thael. Apologies if I took a different path than you intended :c]]

(( Hey I love it. But I forgot to make Akane respond. ))

"Yes. I knew." Akane said after a while, sinking a bit lower into the chair. Her long, silver-white hair poured over the fabric like water. She sighed, moving some of it aside as a bit of a nervous habit. It had become both a pride and an annoyance but her hair was a symbol to her. Also, it didn't hurt that Rilain adored it. She smiled softly at the thought.

However, that wasn't her prime concern. After a long moment, she looked up at Argia with sadness in her eyes that showed that though it had been forgotten, it still lingered. It was a depression she had tried hard to submerge.

"I'm partially to blame for the incident, if not wholly." she sighed, closing her legs tight to herself. "I knew our son was cursed. His birth had been strange. I felt like something wasn't right. Call it mother's instinct, but discovering that he was suffering from 'burnout' wasn't shocking... though it was the worst thing I found out."

She leaned back, sighing again. Burnout was a name for the rare mutation in which there was more immortal than mortal. That meant that over time, the Nephilim was doomed to erode from within, being seared and scarred until it was nothing more than ashes. Whether holy or not, all Nephilim held within them the flame of angels - black or white. It was a fire that burned and destroyed, or purified and warmed. It cleaned wounds or caused them. It was neutral. The flame knew not what it burned - even its host.

Akane finally seeped into the couch, arms outstretched, body relaxed.

"I knew he was going to die. But Rilain was so happy, proud of his new son, teaching him the ways of the samurai, the kishin. I couldn't bring myself to tell him. And when I finally had mustered the courage to confess the truth, our son had already gone off with you. I'm guessing you had told him of his fate... and he accepted it. Why wouldn't he? The pain must have been severe... but like me, he didn't tell Rilain... I still haven't told him exactly what was wrong with our son Kamito. I simply told him it was destined to happen. But he decided to enact some form of vengeance... he couldn't let it go."

She closed her eyes, her head submerged in the cloth and fabric of the couch. She wanted it to swallow her up. Life had become so stressful recently. Vlad's return. Argia's return. There was this feeling of impending doom. It had to be rotating around the font, or something. Something major was happening.. but what?

"Argia... we're both basically the neutral forces in our teams... if you can call them that. We're the soothsayers. I can't imagine how hard it's been for you to try and call off the Harbingers when they desire blood." she chuckled slightly. "It's been hard for me as well.. but Rilain swore to me he wouldn't fight the Harbingers ever again.. after that incident. He's kept his word... but now I've told him to fight Vlad. I've given him the ultimatum. I think it's time we destroyed what we created. What does your death god say? Does he agree?"

Akane gave her a half-glance.

Rena's body shook as she lay in her makeshift bed, provided by whoever had been generous enough to make it. After she had aided Akane, Rena slipped into unconsciousness and a fever had sprouted from the high use of her acquired spiritual abilities. Typically, Rena was immune from sickness or poisoning, a wonderful inheritance of her phantom transition, but the overuse of a power that did not technically belong to her burned her out. Literally. Only time was the answer to her sickness, but it wasn't exactly bearable.

Every so often, Rena would slip into her phantom state and begin falling through the floor. Only to be pulled back out by her caretaker or for her to regain enough conscious to solidify herself. It was taxing both to her and her caretaker. When she recovered, she would be sure to repay her caretaker appropriately for his/her trouble.

"Oh. One moment." Akane said. She leaned over to where Rena was laying and murmured something softly. As she did so, Rena seemed to be filled with life again.

"She saved my life but now she's in some form of coma." Akane remarked, going back to her original position. "She keeps... leaking... spiritually. She fades out of her body. I don't understand it. She's a creature I've never seen before. I'm certain Rilain hasn't either. It's strange, and I'm going to make sure I ask her what she is when she returns."

Edited by Thaelasan

"In this current state before you? I am Melody Agne, vessel of Melpomene, the Muse of Tragedy." Melody replied as she stood and lightly curtsied.

Straightening back up, she then asked "And to whom do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" as Copernicus jumped from two dimensions into three on the Muse's shoulder.

~~~~~

Daniel landed easily on top of the dilapidated parking garage of some sort in a part of the city that had once been very prosperous, but now was utterly abandoned. Even animals tended to stay away from the area, in Daniel's notice, at least.

Maybe it was because this is where he came to let off steam- beating away at old cars and sometimes even huge chunks of the cement until his hangs bled if he was angry enough.

Of course, Luna would never have noticed the injuries or even if he was gone most nights. He didn't need sleep like a normal person, and he healed about twice as fast as a normal human too.

Of course, that just meant he healed a day or two faster, but anyways-

Daniel stood there, black and white wings beholding the dome of the black and white sky as he waited for Tanner.

Edited by makenziec123

Rena shifted slightly in her rest, the fever being temporarily quelled by Akane's aid. After a few moments, Rena stirred and sat up, looking about the room with groggy eyes until she came to realize this wasn't her home. Alert, she attempted to stand too quickly and found herself taking a knee. Dralven were infamous for the combat abilities and when threatened, the long line of battle infused blood rushing through their veins never held any restraint.

Taking a moment to observe her surroundings, as there was no way she'd be able to fight in this condition, Rena at least wanted to know where she was. Nephalim filled her senses and the memories began to jog. Rain. This was his apartment and the other scent must have been his female companion. Akane, was it. Spotting the girl, Rena remembered providing her aid some time ago and relaxed. There was no threat here. Rather, Rena was probably the one being threatening rather than being threatened.

When the other scent filled her senses, she looked to the other being within the room and her eyes narrowed. Something about the other guest seemed more sinister. No, not sinister. It held a darkness to it, but there was nothing evil about this other being. Sighing, Rena adjusted her position so that she was sitting rather than kneeling and cleared her throat.

"Excuse my rash behavior. For a moment, I thought I had been kidnapped, though, if you knew my age then I'd be far from being a kid. So, abducted would be more suiting. Now, who are you?"

Rena directed the question at the other guest in the room, but wanted a direct introduction from Akane herself as well. After all, Rena only knew of her name because of Rain's frantic behavior shortly after her arrival. Placing a hand to her chest, Rena figured it'd be appropriate to introduce herself as well.

"Renalia, but most just call me Rena."