Kirito

Supernatural

[[i'll be putting Casani and my Wendigo to the back burner for now until they're needed for anything. Kirit and Meztli, Argia, Beldurra, and Gerra will be my focus for the time.]]

Morning.

Blue eyes watched as the sun began to rise, its golden rays catching the edges of buildings and glass windows or the trees that littered the park areas. Birdsong slowly filled the air, variable in volume based upon how many of the small avians clustered in a single area. The air felt crisp, fresh if the smell of polluted air hadn't invaded his nose.

Gerra was here at Beldurra's request, told to wait for xir word before doing anything. Like an obedient dog waiting for its master to give the release command. Only, the harbinger of war wasn't a dog, sitting and waiting for a command. No. Beldurra didn't treat him as such anyways, appreciative of his aid whenever xe needed it.

At least, that was the picture painted for Gerra's eyes to see.

Two swords rested in their sheathes, tied to a belt that looped a few times around the being's waist. Bahram and Bhima. His prized blades that had seen every war with him, slain mortals on either side, and helped see victory for the force he favored.

But why did he follow Beldurra? Was there some benefit for him that awaited at the end of achieving Beldurra's goals? Gerra shook his head, dark coat flowing as he twisted on a heel and moved away from the roof ledge, reentering the building and heading down to the street. Unlike the other two harbingers or the paragons, Gerra had no means of transport save his own two feet and any vehicle he managed to get his hands upon. However, he could walk endlessly without tiring, allowing him to travel all night and day on foot without the need to rest weary feet.

Beldurra was at Central Park, sitting upon one of the wooden benches, when Gerra found xem. "Ah, so you decided to come after all." xir voice was light, toned just enough to suggest that coming had been all Gerra's decision. "We likely have an attractive ally. A pretty thing named Melody who has a liking for the tragic," xe stated calmly as Gerra took a seat on the bench beside xem.

"What is it you intend to do? What do you need me here for?" Gerra asked, shifting his blades so he could sit more comfortably.

"We both know that our sister is already here. Argia has a habit of following us after all," Beldurra remarked, idly fiddling with a strand of xir long hair. Black feathered wings shifted slightly, red gem at the center of xir collar gleaming in the growing sunlight.

"Argia follows you. We know of your tendency to scheme for power. So long as there is war, I care not for what happens with the world," Gerra responded, rising to his feet as dark fabric rustled with the movement. "I assume you are waiting for this Melody to arrive? You know where to find me." He began walking away, leaving Beldurra alone in the park.

[[Ah, filler. But there's the start of a new day!]]