Kirito

Supernatural

"Sorry boss. We all needed something to feast upon." said Vez with blood dripping from his mouth. Everyone else said the same thing.

"But we are here now boss. What does the Lord Dracula command." said Vez with the most sadistic smile and face.

((Have to go guys, be back tomorrow))

Roxy stared at Leon in disbelief. "Did you just pick me up?" She asked, shocked. Sure, she was barely 4'10" and didn't even weigh eighty pounds, but STILL. And then she turned to Aaron, her arms crossed. "Yeah. You heard me right. Got a problem?" She huffed.

-----

Tanner relaxed when Leon said it was alright, and proceeded to watch in amusement as Roxy asked Leon if he had picked her up before turning around and snapping at Aaron. Tanner couldn't keep back a snicker or two. You didn't see a small fox girl tell off not one, but TWO men much larger than her every day, after all.

Leon laughed at what Roxy had said, Leon grabbed his stomach.

"Maybe laughing is not a good idea." said Leon smiling.

((I can't tell if that was a reply to Rena or not, Thael, but I'll go with it.))

"Take a rest, Rain. You seem rather drained. I've got some spiritual healing abilities, but they're more focused on self-healing rather than healing others. Don't get me wrong, I can manage it."

Rena made her way over to the nephalim and crouched beside him. Looking over the female, Rena sighed and placed a hand on the female nephalim's chest. Looking at Rilain, Rena smirked for a second and a pure white light began to glow from her fingertips. At the same time, bits of her hair began to turn white, various patches forming in irregular patterns.

"I won't lie, this isn't gonna be pleasant for either of us, but having to reverse engineer a Spawn's abilities to benefit others... isn't easy."

The runes blazed bright orange as it touched his palm. It felt good to have his staff back he circled the room And then sat down cross legged in the middle pulling a pen from his pocket and writing the rune Othell on his palm And then he used his staff the bottom of it scaring the floor with the runes elhaz and daeg onto the floor he closed his eyes and the runes began to glow white hot sending out waves of energy. He could feel it enclosing the parameters of the house alone.

He got up when he was finished and walked around checking his work"work " Alright that should hold as long as the runes are not messed with or broken."he said walking back to the group " so what's next on the punch list?)

Edited by Kirito

Leon's eyes began to widen, when he saw Rena heal Akane.

"A pure blood willing to heal a not dragon? When did this start happening?" Leon asked Rena in a astound voice.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Rena looked up at the hybrid and tilted her head in as best a shrugging manner as she could manage. Shrugging in general would've made concentrating that much more difficult.

"I might be blunt with my opinion, but I'm far from being a bad person. Besides, that bloodsucker might be a danger to my kind and the more help we have to fight, the more likely we are to pass a blind eye. Unless you want a full blown war to break out with the Dralven?"

Leon just could not believe what he is seeing for once in his life. A pure blood helping a not dragon.

" Never thought i see the day? If you only the truth about us half breeds Rena. It might change your look at the so called council ." said Leon as he stood up and walked towards the door. He threw off the blanket and turned his head the right. Everyone in the room could see the scars. Scars running down his back, bite marks along his ribs.

"If only knew that your so called council hunted us for amusement." said Leon as tears ran down his face with such pain and despair.

"My father is one of the leads on the Council, so I'm well aware of what happens with your kind... unfortunately. If there's something you're hoping I can do about it... there isn't. I don't have any say in this situation. I'm sorry, but I get a general idea of how you feel."

Rena looked down at Akane, practically averting her gaze before she said the next part.

"I lost my purity when I was possessed by a Spawn."

Leon could tell that she was telling the truth. There was no lie in her eyes. Leon felt bad for what he said.

"Then know what has to be done to the council. It has to change, not for the sake of dragons. For the sake of all races, you know what they are planning. Help me stop them, help end this mindless slaughter?" asked Leon he turned to Tanner and Rena.

Leon fell to his knees.

"Forgive my actions, and my words Rena. I just...just do not want people to go through what i have seen and went through." said Leon as the tears flowed as a river.

[[i've only come to realize that I didn't really have Kirit and Meztli speak in the third person, more along the lines of second person. |D I'm not used to characters who speak 3rd person. But I'll get it right with them eventually -shot-]]

They watched from a distant rooftop, a man clad mostly in cream and a little girl who mostly wore black. They watched as Akane crashed into Rilain's home and Vlad's accompanied arrival. "Kirit, Meztli wants to fly again. Meztli believes that Akane will be alright."

The man nodded once, a smile crossing his fine features as steely-grey eyes glanced sidelong at Meztli. "Alright. Fun Kirit and Meztli shall have. Shall Kirit and Meztli find Arlham to pester?"

Meztli bounced with joy until a thought crossed her mind, sobering her mood. "Arlham will get grouchy and try to hurt Meztli and Kirit. But Arlham can't harm Twins." Mischief glittered in her dark eyes, mirroring Kirit's gaze.

Sparks came to life around the two human figures, encompassing the male with golden energy and the female with dark blue. "Where there is Kirit and Meztli, there is fun!

Together, the bolts of energy shot away from the rooftop, weaving through concrete walls and popping street lights. They turned and twisted through the city, searching for Arlham's familiar energy signature. When they found him, out in the waters of the ocean and sitting atop Lady Liberty's crown, the two counterparts combined and touched the oxidized copper with a child's feet. A dark and grey eye blinked at Arlham, a sweet smile forming on the delicate face. "Meztli and Kirit found Arlham! Is Arlham being a good little child?"

"What mischief is Arlham planning. Kirit and Meztli want to know. The Twins want to decide if they should punish little dragon Arlham or praise him."

Dracula sat in his chair, his fingers entwined. For a long moment, he could do nothing but smile at the group of six, which - long ago - had been one of his most important assets. Even now, they were willing to serve him once more.

"I suspected I would be sealed, of course. I apologize for my extended absence but being locked in a coffin isn't something I planned for. I didn't expect such a long seal from that buffoon." Dracula lifted himself from his chair, sighing. "But, things as they are, we don't have time for pleasantries such as explanations or no. You've been keeping an eye on him, I suspect, as I told you. Good. Our time to rise again is VERY close, my beloved children. VERY close indeed. In fact, it could very well be within the span of a day. All it takes now is a bit more patience on everyone's end. I must gather my strength. As such, I would ask that you go and bring me suitable supernatural prey for me to drain. I desperately need the power... as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, Vez..."

He looked at Vez specifically, nodding approval.

"You will stay here with me for the time being. I have something special for you.." Dracula promised lightly, pleased.

----

Rilain took Rena's advice, falling backward in a chair. He hadn't realized just how exhausted he was until now.

"Please, try your best. She's very important to me..." Rilain said softly, leaning backward. "Gah... I wish I had just a bit more power..."

"Yes my lord Dracula. I have kept my eye on that boy named Leon. I even had a little fun with him" said Vez in ecstasy. Everyone looked at Vez and knew that look.

" I want to find him once more when he gets stronger. I want to see his power." said Vez.

Vez stood up and took his place next to Lord Dracula. Awaiting for Lord Dracula for his orders. His murderous intent was so strong that the others began to sweat.

" It has been 600 years since i have felt this feeling, this endless joy." said Vez.

"Leon...." Dracula was about to say something but then a thought hit him.

"I meant Rilain... but Leon... is he that half-dragon boy? Isn't he part of some form of dragon clan? Yes. I remember those..."

He stroked his goatee pensively, emotionless. He then placed a hand upon Vez's shoulder and turned to him as the rest of the council left the room.

"Golan, the Fang. Allina, the Heart. Bauldr, the Might. Estoy, the Blood. Xin Chi, the Spirit... and Vez... the Mind."

Dracula rubbed a hand along the young vampire lord's face, pleased.

"You took my place in my absence and did quite well. All six of you waited for my return so patiently but I doubt it was easy for you to hold thrall. Being the leader is so hard, isn't it?"

He removed his hand and lowered it to where his sword lay. He removed the blade from its sheath and brought it up to his left wrist. Nonchalantly, he cut his wrist, exposing blood as black as midnight.

"You have proved yourself more than worthy of my blessing of power. By accepting my blood, you will gain some of my inner might, and a connection to me. You will fully become my brother, Vez, and gain the strength you have wanted for centuries. It has been a long time coming. Tonight, it changes."

He held out the sword, handing it to Vez.

"Now, do the same. By bonding our blood, we shall become as one..." Dracula promised, smiling. "And then the true fun can begin."

Vez did not dare refuse such an honor. As such Vez did the same thing Dracula did. Together they drank each others blood. After they stopped Vez felt a sensation throughout his body.

" This power...this sensation it...it fills me with such ecstasy." said Vez as he cannot control himself.

" I am now one with Lord Dracula. LET THE REAL FUN IN THIS WORLD TRULY BEGIN!!!" exclaimed Vez with a murderous smile. He could feel the power rush through his veins.

" Next time we meet little dragon boy, may we have some real fun." said Vez

"My lord Dracula this might please you. I have some news that dragon boy. Is the last of the Emerald Wyvern House." said vez with a smile.

Tanner watched Leon with shock and concern. Who had done this? He snarled and paced the room. Something had to be done. He walked over to Leon, kneeling down and putting a comforting arm around his shoulder. "I promise you, I will do everything in my power to make sure they don't harm you again." Tanner vowed, growling quietly. "Now." He said to everyone, standing up once more. "I am going to fly to my apartment to get Leon and myself some clothes. If there is even so much as a scratch on him when I get back, I will personally rip the throats out of those responsible. Do I make myself clear?" He asked, his voice dangerously calm.

--------

Roxy looked at Leon in shock. She frowned and wondered if there was anything she could do to help her friend. She had an idea and got out of her chair, turning into a fox as she walked to Leon. She trotted over to him, whining slightly and gently nudging his arm with her cool black nose. Her green eyes were sad as she watched him. Leon had clearly been through a lot. She only hoped Tanner would follow through with his promise to protect him.

((I just realized how hostile Tanner sounded... lol))

Edited by polaristar

((So... I'll be disappearing for a little while here soon. If anything, we could have Rena hold Akane in a suspended state until I get back or we can finish her healing soon and I'll have her kind of disappear.))

Leon chuckled he realized that he really did need some clothes.

"Thanks Tanner." said Leon. Leon knew that Tanner meant well, his heart was in the right place. Leon felt a little nudge on his arm. It was Roxy, Leon smiled at her. He put his hand on top of her head.

"I am fine Roxy just, I let my emotions get the better of me. I should not have said the things I said to Rena. Judging her the way I did." said Leon. Leon turned and looked at Rena, and saw that she was a serious part of healing Akane.

Leon now knew that, there was something more to himself that he realized. Who was he? He knew he was emerald wyvern and human. Why emerald wyvern, he thought about this. Then it hit him, he was last of the emerald wyvern house. Since it was a noble house, they dare not have a hybrid. Then it was clear to Leon as to who that person was. The person he mad that promise to, it was his own father.

"I am sorry my son for all the things that we did. There are no words I can say to atone. All I ask is this go to New York." said his father. Leon starred at his father clinching his fists.

"I know you are anger my son, you have that right. I ask you this cause I should have accepted you as my son, my blood. Please my son you are the last of my house now." said Leon's father.

"I will then father, I will go to New York." said Leon as he ran to his father and hugged him.

After he hugged him Leon left immediately for New York.

Leon smiled no more is he afraid of his own inner dragon.

"No problem. Be back in a few." Tanner said. He jumped out of the broken window, soaring high inthe sky. There was nothing like the feeling of wind in his wings. He glided towards his apartment, flapping his wings a couple times. He landed on the fire escape that led into his room and opened the window. He always kept it unlocked in case he needed to get inside. He packed some clothes for himself and Leon in a bag before fixing up a shirt and some shorts for himself. Two slits cut in the back of the shirt for his wings, and an opening the the shorts for his tail. He grabbed his laptop, thinking that he could hack into some security cameras and see where all the dark energy that Rilain has been talking about was coming from.

He slung the bag over his shoulder and exited his room, soaring back towards Rilain's apartment. He landed neatly inside and tossed the bag on a chair, unzipping it. "Here ya go, Leon. These should fit." Tanner said, tossing him some clothes.

-------

Roxy yipped in relief and her tail waved back and forth. She yelped and hopped out of the way when Tanner almost hit her with the clothes he had tossed. Apparently, the guy didn't know his own strength. She huffed and leaped up on the couch, curling into a ball and watching the scene with alert eyes.

Leon stood up after Tanner had left, and when he had got done realizing a little more about his past. Seconds later he saw Tanner renter the room. Leon saw that he almost hit Roxy. He took the clothes out of the bag and left to the hallway to get dressed.

"Looks like Tanner does not know his own strength." said Leon to himself. Leon realized as soon as he is done healing. A training session is in order. After getting dressed he reentered the room. He with to the couch and made sure not to sit on Roxy or part of her. He sat right next her, and fell asleep.

Dracula smiled pleasantly, spreading more of his blood across the ground. He then pointed his blade on the ground, swirling it into a pool without touching it. He magically began to draw the blood together until it formed a sphere which he lifted into the air. He gestured for Vez to look into it.

Inside was a scene of the entire dragon council, reflected in the spots of blood on the surface.

"They are our next target. Rilain is a strong opponent. I apologize, Vez, but Rilain would be able to slay us in our current state, especially with the help of Akane and the rest of those people. We are darkness and are not suited for defense. We must go on the offense with all of the power we possess. As such, I'm going to call in some old favors.."

He began to turn into shadow, placing a hand upon Vez's shoulder so that he began to do the same.

"Follow me."

----

Rilain stared at Rena for a long while, concerned.

"Will she be alright?" he asked. He sounded worried and afraid.

Vez saw what Lord Dracula was talking about . Vez's began to smile, and agreed with Lord Dracula.

"As long as i will be able to put my hands around Leon's neck. Watch as his soul leaves his body, or drain him of blood." Vez sadistically proclaims. He looked at Lord Dracula and knew that he would get his chance. So he turned into shadow along with Lord Dracula.

Dracula led Vez through the shadows, into a world parallel to our own. He stepped along the darkness that was his home without hesitation. Within it, normal men would go mad.

They approached one of the many gates that traversed the world. He began to channel his energy into it, pausing.

"Give me a few moments. I'm going to open us a quicker way to the domain of the dragon council. An old friend of mine, Agronaus, lays there. He'll help us convince the council to assist our plans." Dracula promised.

Vez smiled at Dracula, invading the dragon council from the inside. Gave Vez tingly sensation throughout his body.

"Sounds like you have been planning my Lord." says Vez.

Tanner opened his laptop, typing in a complicated password before hacking into security cameras around the city. "I've hacked into security camera footage. Anything supernatural passes in front of them, then I'll be able to see it." He informed Rilain. Tanner glanced over to where Leon was on the couch, asleep. Roxy lay in her fox form nearby. He smiled slightly.

-----

Roxy gave a huge yawn, her eyes drooping closed. Her breathing soon became slow and regular as she fell asleep, curled up next to Leon.

Roxy's pads drummed against the ground, her claws seeking for grip in the slick mud. Rain came down in sheets, leaving her thoroughly soaked and barely able to see six feet in front of her. A gunshot sounded, followed by fiery pain in her leg. She yelped in agony, stumbling, but she kept running. She couldn't let them catch her. Not again.

Roxy's eyes snapped open and she whimpered quietly. She could still feel the searing pain in her leg where the hunters had shot her. All that was left was a scar, but the memories still remained. And memories were much more painful.