Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

CATS UNITE! Added up! xd.png Sheep...

Okay, don't go too far ahead, all of you. I'm tired so... Night. I might not be on that much tomorrow, I don't know. I'll try to make a post or two, at least.

Hey Sea, I took some time and made my character sheet better. When you're awake and have time, could you switch them?

Username: KoalaNoob

Nicknames: Koala

Species: Battle Mage

Looks:

Magic Form: A relatively normal looking girl that gives off a slightly odd aura. Small and very skinny, with black hair and large eyes.

Battle Form: A anthropomorphic cat. Becomes taller, but retains thinness. Hair turns orange, and creates two spikes shaped like cat ears. Face changes to be slightly more feline, and a long tail appears.

Powers:

Magic Form: I can conjure shields very easily, as well as heal off things like burns and poison. The offensive side is that I can write words in the air, and create whatever I choose. Different words make different things, and spells are very specific. With a staff, I can channel energy without having to write words, or I can choose to boost power with it instead.

Battle Form: When feline, I can only use magic with the help of a staff. Otherwise, I am a fast, agile fighter with built-in claws. I hit relatively hard, but am mostly limited to close range fighting.

Skills: I can change from magic form to battle form when necessary. After lost battles, I can return to life thanks to a cat's nine lives.

Rank: The Best Deal Alpaca, She Who Makes Super Long Posts and Super Short Posts, Insane

Preferred Weapon: Staffs, light throwing weapons, and light dual swords.

Other: Team Cat!

Edited by KoalaNoob

Whoop! Okami! Damn, you guys are all awake when I go to sleep. We should totally get to fight dark chibi sometime. We should also have other 'themed' arenas. Like Pokemon themed and stuff then we can fight giant metal tyranitar.

EDIT: Can I be the 'shopkeeper' (it doesn't really mean anything, I just like having that title)? After all, I can draw anything to life...

You should sell a celestial manual or something like that. An instruction booklet on how to use the celestial brush and stuff. That way, you can lower the price of both the celestial brush and the celestial ink (since this is one use only, I think that would be better), but everyone needs a celestial booklet to use the celestial brush.

Edited by SoiledLove

Cats. Everywhere. Glorious. Added up.

Dark Chibi? x_x

...Ah. From Okamiden. (Which I need to track down in some shop.)

Also, I'm working on it. I'm not a total slacker, just... Mainly. xd.png

Okay. Since you're the shopkeeper, would you like it sent to you so you can send it to people when they buy it? xd.png

Also, we now have a healer who also brews potions. Seeing as drawing liquid to life might be a bit hard(and I made her form yesterday before I went to sleep, so around 11:00 PM). So... Reina can just bring you back to life if you don't have some skill that brings you back. xd.png

There should be some story behind all this... perhaps seacat has been putting clues in all the posts and we shall eventually solve the mystery

Also soiled your shopkeeper persona should be the old guy from aladdin biggrin.gif

...Huh. Perhaps I did. o_o Well, now I will.

Maybe it will one day be revealed in a mission in a small land with a tree and flowers. And perhaps it will be revealed in a black and red arena which burns. And maybe it won't be revealed at all. Only time will tell.

I still like my arena ideas... I think the rainbow one could work as painted (assuming painted is like ancient chinese paintings and such with all the swirls and artistry)

Well never fear I have a detective alter ego! I shall figure out the mystery!

Okami screenshot. The art is basically the same as that.

So, basically, yes. (But Okami is done in traditional Japanese paintings.)

...Have fun, then. Sometimes, though, the truth is clearer then the lies. Only purifying the darkness would reveal it, however~

Nah, my shopkeeper persona is a humanoid beckoning cat. Also, I'm immortal, so I don't need to be revived and stuff.

In honor of the cats...

Kitty-Kat Arena - A very large arena, where many, many cats live, from tigers to tabbies to bakeneko. It's a giant field with scarce trees and cats, lots of them, lounging around. Be careful, because if you accidentally hit a cat, they'll all come after you. Gives a distinct advantage to anything feline.

Sure, SeaCat.

Oh! And, we should have an RP thread where our characters can just interact and do random stuff! Maybe... I dunno.

There's I think two people who aren't. xd.png And Reina heals injuries, too.

...You know, I need to remember to add 'bakeneko' to my form. x_x Anyways, adding it up~

And yes. I shall go make it. Because random stuff! xd.png

Now, you should totally put me in the list of people who helped out. Look how totally awesome I am! (And yet I still haven't finished my form...)

You're on the Colorless List now. xd.png Sent you the manual. I got lazy with the Celestial Paint. ^^'

Now, I'm making the random RP for this where our characters(and ourselves) can go interact and do random stuff.

What about that cat tower in Okami?? We should have an Arena just like that....

Catcall Tower: An extremely tall stone tower with eight levels. Each level forms a ring of magical cloud that prevents you from falling to your death at the very bottom. Special walls are strewn around the outside of the tower that allows you to climb up them like a cat normally would. Occasional platforms adorn these walls as well, providing some areas of rest. For those able to fly, a special magic here prevents you from flying at all no matter what. You must climb. If you should so reach the top, a special garden and large cat statue reside up here. Bowls of milk and various cat foods can also be found here. But a rest here could also mean death from your opponent. Be wary.

Username: SoiledLove

Nicknames: SL, Soiled

Species: Divine Being/Maneki Neko

Looks: Appearance varies. Usually in human form, holding something to play with/draw with, but can freely change to the other forms, though has to go through nekomimi form to get to god form.

Human Form: Rather normal looking girl standing at 5'8 with straight black hair that reaches to mid-back and black eyes that sometimes go gold. Has a pair of light purple glasses.

Nekomimi Form: Something like this, but with straight black hair and black gloves as well as gold eyes. Stands at 5'5. Has a collar with a gold coin on it.

Cat Form: A tiger cub with golden eyes, 2'5 from paw to shoulder, has a collar with a golden coin.

God Form: Same as Nekomimi form, except with giant wings. One is like an angel wing and the other is golden with a mechanical look to it. The way the pair of wings are on her back makes it look like two pairs, one above the other. Eyes sometimes appear on the wings. Also, she gets a blue tiara.

Powers: Creation (more or less the opposite of TE's first ability, usually through drawing something to life), Animation (you know, making things come to life, often out of control or random), Luck Bestowal. Due to certain circumstances, her powers have been limited and weaken so she doesn't cheat/be OP in duels.

Skills: Immortality, Enhanced Physical Abilities (nekomimi form), Feline Physiology (Cat Form), Transcendent Physiology (God Form)

Rank: The Great Creator, The Weird One, Sloth Embodiment, The Shopkeeper

Preferred Weapon: Scythes, kitchenware (mostly knives and scissors), hand held fans

Other: Prefers flight over fight. Asleep most of the time and uses that as an excuse to avoid doing anything. Totally lazy. Also, is the shopkeeper.

Tada!

Add cheese mode to the duel types! I'm begging you SeaCat, I don't want to be always weakened. I would love a duel where we can just OP ourselves randomly.

Added up. Also, okay, okay. I'm almost finished with the CPA Duels Castle. Yes, this is a castle.

Cats. : D

... I think you have my previous form on there SeaCat... That one wasn't finished. The one above is the completed one.

Also,

Yay! Cats!

EDIT: wait, never mind. Thanks, SeaCat!

Edited by SoiledLove

Soiled when the heck did you get to 5'8 I'm only 5'5 for crying out loud I though if was taller than you ahhhh

On another note, can we make other characters for the castle? Like. OCs that aren't an alternate form of us?

Edited by Techno_Elf

Tak's. It says so on the first post of the thread. xd.png

Now, I might be a bit slow to respond. ^^

EDIT: NINJA EDIT. O_O

Yeah. Reina's not a alternate form of me... So I see no problem with it.

Edited by seacatsmew

Aw yiss

I've been waiting to use a character of mine. I'll have her up by tomorrow.

Wait. That was an accident. I was meant to put 5'4... Somehow, I doubled the inches. *facepalm*

By the way, TE, what about our duel? I finished my form.

Yes let's. This is either going to drag on for pages or it'll be quick as a flash.

I think we may have a mini-caster duel occurring in the team battle lol. Or maybe not...

Looks like my elf-blood already has a rival tongue.gif

Whoever is up for a battle with me... go ahead xd.png

Times I can be on? Whenever I find the time.... which may mean the battle might "pause" for two... three... days at a time. Especially since I'm packing for college (I leave the 19th) and still have work and a class going on during the week....

I don't care where we fight. Someone can think of weapons too, or let the Ref do that. Or have the Ref decide weapons and arena *shrugs* I'm flexable. I'll deal

IDEA

WHAT IF *cough*

What if we made a mission duel where we all had 3DMG and we were fighting titans? No powers, just skill! In eachission you have to reach a certain amount of team kills, and you can take solo missions too, where you play the soldier and someone else plays the titans.

EDIT: first toppage!

Edited by Techno_Elf