Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Me!!! Team Clover!!! *bounces around*

Though I might not super active as much as you guys (DH is busy) but I'll do my best xd.png

*scampers off like a playful hatchling* I'm going to a faire biggrin.gif be back later

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Okay. xd.png Have fun!

Signups for the 2v2 Team Battle are now closed. I'm gonna go flip a coin to decide who does what. (Phoenix is heads, Clover is tails.)

I want to describe the weapons again, if possible for the match. Going to maybe be on more today, so I'll have time. Eating now, so can't say more.

The coin was heads. Team Phoenix decides on the weapons. Team Clover decides on the arena. Message me what you've chosen, and then we can start.

Of course, also, Silver. I'd love it if you'd describe them again. ^^ ...Oh. Also.

Painting Arena: You're literally in a painting. Everything around you is drawn in detailed traditional Japanese art. But it's still 3D. The arena is a large circle, and the walls are formed by cherry blossom trees, all of them blooming, and bamboo that stretches up and into a dome shape, the tops all twisted together. Occasionally they will part to reveal either a moon or a sun, letting light into the otherwise dim arena that, while not pitch black, is still fairly dark. A large cherry blossom tree grows in the center of the arena, and the light will always hit it directly.

...There's my idea...

I put my turn up early since I won't be around when it's technically my turn... and I didn't wanna hold you guys up.

So yeah. That's why things are slightly out of order ^^"

But I made it vaguish for a reason.

Oh yeah, painting arena. Can you change mine to splatter paint arena, then?

The Painting Arena reminds me of Okami. biggrin.gif

You got it, TE! biggrin.gif That's what it's based off. (The cherry blossoms are more like Sakuya's Guardian Saplings.) I'm surprised someone (kind of) got it. xd.png

Changed it. ^^

Also, there's always next time.

Okami! I love that game! *hugs SeaCat and TE*

Yay!

TE, let's have our battle there. As soon as I finish my form...

I'm gonna have to make more Okami-themed arenas. xd.png

Can I be the referee, then, if you two don't mind?

Totally. What about one that's in a cursed zone? If you fall into the water, you can get burned or something. Demons might attack randomly and you can purify parts... If you try.

I don't mind, it's up to TE.

Ooh, good idea~ Hmm, maybe one with the blossoms that you use the vines on(Konohana Blossoms), too? Only the vines would be hanging from them so you could climb up.

...Now I have lots of ideas. xd.png

Yeah. I was thinking you could have an arena with just a giant Sakura tree, too. You stand on the flowers, but they close up randomly and you have to 'draw' them back open. You can't stand on the branches and the leaves fall off as flowers close but grow back when the flowers open.

So, far, here's all I have.

[Painting]Cursed Arena: Black and red smoke fills this arena in odd wisps. Like the Painting Arena, you're in a painting done in traditional Japanese art, and it's 3D. Unlike the painting arena, imps will randomly attack. It's possible to purify parts on the arena... If you know how, that is. The arena itself is a large circle, which has five 'halls' that connect to smaller circles. The 'main' room has a pond in the center. Well, it's more like a lake. Falling into the water will burn you. This arena is fairly hard to beat.

[Painting]Bloom Arena: Another painting, the same as the Painting Arena, minus the area. A meadow, with floating flowers... And vines growing out of them, so you can climb up. Moles will occasionally pop out of the ground and attack if you're too close, so the only safe place is on the floating flowers, which are about seven feet wide. The vines will not break, no matter what. The flowers, however, can be destroyed. Another will soon take it's place. Oh, also, unlimited giant flowers. Yay.

[Painting]Tree Arena: A giant Sakura(cherry blossom) tree, painted like the Painting Arena. Only you can't touch the branches- They're extremely slippery and you will fall into a bottomless abyss if you even simply touch them. Even if you're immune to slipping, you will fall. They teleport you. Instead, you fight on leaves and flowers that will close randomly, so you have to 'draw' them open. How? ...That's a secret. Leaves fall off whenever flowers close, but they grow back as soon as the flowers open again. Have fun.

[Painting]Flamethrower Arena: A hallway, painted in traditional Japanese art, is only lit up by torches and... Five rows of three dragon stone statues, blocking the way. Their heads point towards the ceiling... As they shoot flames out of their mouths. Ouch. Keep an eye out, because they hurt. Of course, being immune to fire would help, because who knows how to put the fire out otherwise? ...Of course, there's a way. But dodging both attacks and these dragon flamethrowers will be a challenge.

Basically, [Painting] means they're painted like the Painting Arena. ^^' I'm in the Gale Shrine and thought the flamethrower things would be fun. xd.png

EDIT: Toppage.

Edited by seacatsmew

Awesome. You should put Celestial Paint and Celestial Brush in the item shop. I'm just glad that I have a draw to create stuff power. Also, I'll be in no-item mode, since I can just draw them to reality anyways, so it wouldn't really be fair if I also had access to the items...

Also, why don't you have a type of duel where you work together to defeat an enemy played by the referee. Or missions? Like, purify the Cursed Arena or draw all the flowers to life in the Tree Arena, with the referee controlling the environment.

Another note: you can walk on the leaves in the tree arena... And flying abilities should be limited in any arena with a bottomless pit or any place where you can fall off. You should add that, just cause. smile.gif

I really should finish my form...

Here's a quick thing for Celestial Paint and Celestial Brush items.

Celestial Paint: If you have a Celestial Brush, you can paint things into reality using this ink.

Celestial Brush: Can be used alongside Celestial Paint to draw things into reality.

Added all that up. Thank you, Koala!

...Hmm, I think that the 'draw things into reality' might need to be changed a tiny bit, though, seeing as they only do certain things, actually. There's only 13 things they can do, and I think Cherry Bomb and Power Slash might be too strong... (I'm also contemplating raising the Celestial Brush price a bit more.)

EDIT: ...Nah. I might just raise the price a bit. xd.png

Edited by seacatsmew

I'M SORRY SEA. I HAD TO.

Anyway, they're sprites for some of the items.

Bittermelon: user posted image

Hero's Cape: user posted image

Donut: user posted image

Duckie:user posted image

Celestial Ink:user posted image

Celestial Paintbrush: user posted image

Penguin: user posted image

Top Hat: user posted image

Cup of Tea: user posted image

And I can't figure out how to make the background transparent. MS Paint, you suck.

Edited by KoalaNoob

o_o ...Nicely done. xd.png I shall add them up. Perhaps. (I'm making a sprite of the Potion Surprise though because I know exactly what it shall look like.)

I don't mind, actually. ^^ Anyways, as soon as you take the white backgrounds off or whatever you're going to do, I'll add them up. If you don't mind. c:

EDIT: Darling, why don't you just use LunaPic? (Calling people 'darling' is a habit of mine, if it bothers you I'll stop or something.) I always use it for transparenting stuff. Just make the background a different color first, because they'll make all of one color transparent.

Edited by seacatsmew

Sorry for double post, but I got them all fixed.

Bittermelon: user posted image

Hero's Cape: user posted image

Celestial Paintbrush: user posted image

Donut: user posted image

Duckie:user posted image

Celestial Paint: user posted image

Penguin: user posted image

Cup of Tea: user posted image

Top Hat: user posted image

So I guess it's my turn to post now in the team battle, right? I'll go write a post in a sec

Edit: Koala, I think most of the sprites are broken. Only the donut and rubber ducky are visible. Good job on them, they look cute and nice!

Edited by Melomancer

You can't see them? I can, and they look normal... Can you see the other ones above them? I usually can't see sprites on mobile, so it could be that?

I'm not on mobile, I'm actually on a PC for once. I don't know why I can't see them. Are they .jpg or .png?