RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

If your aren't going to eat me, destroy my room, or set anything on fi- Ahem. Or open a portal to another dimension in which screws up the space time continum, no, I won't. The knife landed gently back on the nightstand behind her.

He sighed,"Okay Miyako you can do it."

Miyako took off her scarf revealing katakana in red around her neck.Then,she held on to her head and then her head actually popped of!"Ta-da!"She exclaimed and put her head on her legs.

Jean actually appeared unphased. Well then. I've seen weirder, as of recent. The girl picked up another old magazine. It lifted from her hands, and hovered in the air. Then it was swallowed in flames. But it all seemed to be contained in an invisible sphere. You meant that? She grinned lopsidedly.

"Hey, Raven, are you alright?" Lycoris asked, frowning slightly. "You look tense."

Raven didn't hear him at first. The sounds were muffled, but with a woosh, thaey came back, almost deafining to her. What? She looked up. Then something struck her. A bullet? There was no gunshot. She groped her back, and pulled a small projectile from her back. Letting it sit in the palm of her hand. The glass vial was empty. In anger, she crushed the glass in her hand.

The carousel had been going around too quickly, and she didn't know what direction it had come from. Hesitantly, she looked back up to Lycoris. She didn't feel any immeaditly affects; and that was what worried her most.

"It's good to see that you speak English," said Kai, relieved by the fact that Kun was Vokunin's brother. "Geh, Zu'u nalkun mindok mal do daar - nuz niist koraak lost ni gone entirely, lost nii? Anyway, lost hi meyz wah hasok? Het los pogaan vorey ulfah tol los ni human. Zu'u los yun het rem."

He looked questioningly at the other dragon.

Aaron saw her falter. Crying out, he scampered forwards. What was wrong with her? What had happened? If only he could become human again, but there was no way.

"No!" he cried, but his wolfish words could not be deciphered by a human.

Ice could've sworn she'd heard the wolf speak. While it was there for a few seconds, it then slipped away, like she'd never had. That when the body aches began. They radiated down through her body, and her body then throbbed in sync with her heart. What's happening to me? She groaned, curling into a ball.

Kun titled his head. School? Vokunin nudged Kun. Kun turned towards her. Oh my dear! I almost forgot. A gift I've brought you. If you live among humans, you should at least speak their language. The male dragon touched his wing to his sister's forehead. Now some words, might still lack translation, you'll at least be able to carry on a conversation. Vokunin chirped with happiness. Thank you, Brother! The words felt strange in her mouth.

Lycoris frowned. Something was definitely wrong. "Raven! Are you alright?" He asked, jumping off his horse and coming to stand by Raven.

Kai smiled. He had never had his own siblings but had heard that they were great friends.

"Excellent!" he said. "I'm still hungry though - anyone for hunting?"

He flicked his tail and sent a soft breeze over them, accompanied by a few stray raindrops.

The girl had fallen ((that's it, isn't it?)). Aaron gasped and stepped forward to her.

What could he do? He nuzzled her. What was happening. He gave a long frenzied howl.

"Come on!" he cried.

EDIT (Ice is not a wolf!)

Edited by woopoo

Jean actually appeared unphased. Well then. I've seen weirder, as of recent. The girl picked up another old magazine. It lifted from her hands, and hovered in the air. Then it was swallowed in flames. But it all seemed to be contained in an invisible sphere. You meant that? She grinned lopsidedly.

"Yep, that"He said,"How do you do that anyway?"

((No, not yet. xd.png I reply once you've edited?))

Raven frowned, letting the glass fall from her bloodied hand. The wounds began to seal. I... I think so.

Of course! Come on Kun! The dragoness flapped a few times to get off the ground, and then she was soaring across the sky. Justr a dark figure blotting out the stars. Kun looked to Kai, and smiled. You like her, do you not, my friend? He cocked his head. Come, we can talk on our way there.

Jean shrugged. No clue. Skinner says I'm a mutant.

((Has been edited.))

Kai's golden cheeks flashed silver. He ignited a heavy wind to boost himself into the air.

"How did you know?" Kai whispered. "And do you think that it could work?"

She clutched her head, the howl resonating through her head. When the wolf nuzzled her, she looked up, her eyes foggy with pain. Whats... Happening to me?

Perceptive. He winked, and looked to Vokunin. She likes you. She doesn't know how to show it though. Voku is... Kind of really bad at romantics. It's been... Three thousand years since she'd last fallen in love. What happened? Her partner was killed by the Dovakin. The Dragonborn. The shape in front of him had disappeared. Uh-oh. An outline agaisnt the stars appeared overhead. Telling people my past again, are you? Vokunin chuckled.

"So are there any other creatures at this school?"He asked.

Kai tried to hide his silver blush.

"Oh, it wasn't his fault, I'm just interested in your past. I mean, you're very different from me."

The lie sounded believable.

"Look!" he cried, glad of the change of subject as he looked behind her. "A deer!"

Lycoris flailed a bit for something to say. "Do you want to stay here? If you want to go, then we can go back to my house to prepare for the party."

I won't disclose who, the girl laughed. But most of that school is non-human.

Raven looked down. Can we go back to your house please? The 'bold' Raven was now gone, replaced with a strangely timid one.

The she-dragon nodded, and smiled. At least, what was an equivalent of one. Her head turned, spotting the deer quickly. She swooped and around, giving Kai space to kill it. Kun nudged her as he joined her by her side. He's a nice one. Maybe you should-

Save it Mr. Matchmaker. I already know. The male dragon chuckled. Just as I thought.

"Of course, come on," Lycoris agreed, helping Raven off the horse. Lycoris picked Raven up single-handed, some of his lycan strength showing through, and got off the ride hurriedly, ignoring the man shouting at them to stop. He snarled at the man when the man got too annoying. He then picked up his phone, dialing Allen.

"Allen. Take us back home, now!"

"Alrighty, Alpha. Whatever ya say!"

(((*materializes away*)))

A men dressed in a black suit watched as two kids lept off the marry-go-round. The man with the crew cut hair, said something into his wrist communicator. He received a reply within seconds and he nodded confirmation. He moved around the circular ride counterclockwise and met up with a man sitting on a nearby bench. The second man was wearing more casual clothing, a pastel colored polo with a baseball cap and dark shades. Man #1 took a seat next to the casually dressed man, "Are they what we are looking for?" he asked, scanning the crowd

"Yep, no doubt about it. They are perfect"

"Should I let her know?"

"Yes, as soon as she gets off the merry-go-round"

(((Oh whats this? Plot movement? Probably not.)))

((What's this? Raven likes. wink.gif Carry on, my friend. ))

The girl laid her head against Lycoris's chest. She felt... Exhausted. Lycoris? she asked weakly. Will there be Mountain Dew at the party?

Lycoris chuckled. "Yes, there will be Mountain Dew. Our family may be posh, but no one is above the temptation of caffeine-laced, addictive soda." He exited the park and the black car was waiting for them. Allen opened the door for them and Lycoris carefully placed Raven on the seat before sitting inside himself. "Let's go, Allen. back to the main mansion, quickly."

"Aye, aye, Alpha."

And the car sped off.

Lycoris felt as if something was about to go wrong. maybe he was becoming paranoid.

Edited by SoiledLove

The girl rested her head agaisnt his chest still. A small smile crossed her lip. I like Mountain Dew. She spoke quietly.

Rain followed after Skinner like a lost puppy. We'll be the first, right? I hate not being so.

"As do I," Lycoris replied, smiling a little at the randomness of the sentence. He watched the scenery pass as they drove.

Kai swooped down to the deer, blocking out everything else. The first thing that the deer would feel about be his wind - but as he dropped to the ground behind the deer, he stopped it entirely. The deer was fleeing, it had noticed him, but he was speedy and pounced on it. It was a great meal.

"I don't know what's happened!" Aaron cried frantically as he heard her speak.

The girl looked up as they slowed. Are we here?

Ice shuddered. Medicine.... At home.... Migraine. But suprisingly, the pain began to ebb away. Then, it faded to nothing. What the hell? She sat up slowly. Was it an episode? Would it happen again? Was she...

Changing?