RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

Rain looked at the books in her arms, then set them down gently. How was there a tower.... When the house only looked to be a simple two-story house. Had she missed it somehow? Humans. The angel sat down and began leafing through the books. But her curiosity threatened to overwhelm her. She wanted to explore more, but didn't want to be rude. She silently debated in her head as she read on about cats in the history of magic.

"A magician?" Chitsuru wrinkled her nose. Magic again? "Well, I'm sure there'd be plenty of magicians and wizards and witches at the semi annual Gathering today."

Lycoris blinked, surprised, before he growled slightly, getting up. "Hey!" he barked, chasing after her. He kept stumbling though, legs being shorter and less stable than he was used to.

Raven stopped, allowing him to catch up. She batted him away again, laughing lightly. She was trying to engage his prey drive, to help him return to his full size.

((Sorry, I didn't see this reply. xd.png ))

Lycoris growled a little, irritated at his small size, but... Well, if Raven wanted to play, Lycoris would happily give chase. He could feel himself growing once more until he was at full size and he pounced on Raven in an attempt to pin her down and get her to surrender.

"Gathering?" Psi echoed, his interest caught. Magicians would be there? That was perfect! He stood back up on two legs and quickly moved forward, his large eyes staring at the other. "If there are magicians there, I need to go there," he replied firmly. It was his only chance since everything else had turned out dry so far. "Can you please show me where it is? Or take me there, perhaps? All I know is this will be my last shot. I've been unhooked for too long and the flux is getting worse. Magical discharges are coming more and more frequently and, apparently, I'll cease if I don't find a magician soon."

Chitsuru blinked as the other suddenly moved closer. Then she shrugged. "Sure. Why not? I'll take you there, boya. It's not like you need an invite to go or anything. But..." She turned her head slightly, "you have to help me find my... Friend. He's a kitsune and he's somewhere around here. Knowing him, he's probably laid down an illusion to stop me from finding him."

Skinner reappeared a while later holding a tray of food and drinks and a black cat hot on his heels. He had a stiff pack strapped to his back full of the potion stuff he needed to get done before the party that night. He set the tray on the low table between them, "Sorry it took so long. My parents called and I made sandwiches", he said, pointing to the small pile of sandwiches. He Looked out the window behind Rain and noticed the greenhouse by the woods. Dammit, he forgot the Agrimony, Hey, I forgot something in the greenhouse, would you want to have a tour when i have to go get it?", he asked, picking up a sandwich. A the black cat now stalking around the room now jumped onto the sofa and meowed.

Skinner ripped a potion of his sandwich off and gave it to the cat, "This is Shanks. He is our little stereotype", he said affectionately, picking up the cat and hugging it, "Actually he is a criminal that tried to assassinate a few important people. The folks caught him and sentenced him a hundred years imprisoned as a cat". He smiled, he loved that story. It was such a strange way to obtain a pet.

Skinner threw the cat aside with an annoyed grumble, "Shut up, Shanks. I can't have you around here while I do this", he said, "You're not squeamish are you?", he asked. Bleeding faeries wasn't that graphic but he wanted to make sure. He started pulling out jars and beakers to get started.

The angel couldn't help but laugh. No, I'm not squeamish at all. And yes, I would love a tour, please. Rain pondered the story of his cat. That is a pretty cool way to get a cat. She briefly wondered if it was declawed.

Famished, the girl snatched a sandwich and within seconds, it was gone. She reached for another. A drink floated towards her, and she took it with a free hand. Rain didn't truly require food and water to live. But, since her grounding to Earth, she learned that now she had to provide her body with such. There wasn't an abundance of clean spiritual engery her body could feed off on Earth. And while she could simple take souls of the humans, she didn't particularly enjoy it. Food surficed. A stray hair managed to find it's way into her mouth with her sandwhich and she shuddered, slowly pulling it back out. Time for the hair to go back up. As she set down her sandwhich, she fished out a black hairtie from her pocket. Then she went to work pulling it back into a tight ponytail. Rain rarely wore her hair down. It got in the way of everything. The only reason it'd been down was due to the fact her first band snapped, and she hadn't had time to replace it. What ever happened to the wolf guy? Did he take off with Raven?

The she-wolf laughed as Lycoris pinned her. But as sky as a fox, Raven slipped out from underneath him. It was her turn now, to retaliate and pounce on Lycoris. But she ended up half hanging over his back. Pushing herself back off of him, the wolf dodged forward, rolling into his legs.

Skinner lit another cigarrette and clamped the holder between his teeth, 'Alright. Anything on the cat thing? I thing it might be japinese lore. What are those things called? Baka-somethings? He flipped the lit on the small wooden cage in front of him and reached his hand it. He snagged on of the six winged creatures and pulled it out, "Wood Fairies", he said, showing Rain the little monster. It shaped like a moth but had three sets of brightly colored wings. On it's upper abdomen, two, preying mantis like claws gripped at Skinner's hand. It's eyes were black and compound and it's antenna seemed to pulse with electricity. He drew a very sharp knife and sliced it along the beast's back. He closed his hand on it and squeezed. The bright green blood flowed down his fist and flowed into the beaker in his other hand, "These little things have the same metaphysical properties as regular faeries. That means it's not illegal to bleed these things for stuff like tracking spells, hex removal, and it cures stomach cramps.", he said.

Skinner just shrugged when the two wolves came back up in conversation, "I have no idea. They both gave me zero time to say hello before they ran off again.", he said, "Oh well, I'll see her at the party no doubt".

Lycoris felt smug when Raven's weight barely budged him and he turned to her with a playful growl. This was soooo much better than being a little puppy... However, Raven then hit his legs and he, unprepared, fell onto the other wolf with an oomph.

Kai realised that school was pretty much over. He sighed, and began to walk off, when...a dragon?? He held his breath. Not of his own kind, but still a dragon. The school was almost empty anyway. Growling, he shifted and set off in search of her. As he walked, he thought. A female? She must be of the Western species - those that were more fiery and had a reputation of being aggressive and uncaring in comparison to the smaller Eastern dragons, but Kai's dad said that he had met many calm and intelligent Western dragons and disagreed. Kai wasn't sure who was right, but he was nearly there...there she was! She was the prettiest girl he had ever met.

"Ahnok. .. Hi los. .. aanvorey dovah. Los hi pah viilt? Hi los yun, los ni hi. Ful los Zu'u.

It was time to leave, and as soon as the moon rose, Aaron would be out as a wolf. Smiling, he left the school briskly.

Edited by woopoo

The girl's head turned when she heard someone speaking. Geh, Zu'u los vrah yun. Dii for los Vokunin. Uld Zu'u luaan, fos hin for los? She smiled at him, and dipped her head in greeting. This had been the dragon she was looking for!

"What is a Kitsune?" Psi immediately asked. Well, not that it mattered. If it was an illusion, he could probably track it down. That was just magic, right? His pupils grew until his eyes were completely black and his ears jumped to attention. His nose twitched slightly as he turned his head slowly, his wide eyes staring through walls and the ceiling. Disclosing the magic present, there were several other sources and lingering areas. The cat twitch again as he turned his head up and stared at the ceiling for a short while, before suddenly leaping over the other and sprinting into the hallway. His eyes remained completely black as he ran, sniffing different parts of the hallway.

Chitsuru opened her mouth to answer, but the cat sprinted past her. "Wow. You sure are rude aren't you, boya?" She muttered to herself before mentally ordering the cougar to follow after the other cat. "A kitsune is a fox yokai." She called in a way of explanation.

Edited by SoiledLove

(I think I may just leave the RP, in-between computer bluescreens and just not having time, I really can't get much response in.)

((Wow I missed a lot.Feel free to interact with any of my characters))

Arata and Miyako walked out of the school building and headed home.'There's something strange about some of those students.Maybe they could be-'His thought was cut of by Miyako."What's wrong Arata-san,"She asked,"Some of the students bothering you?" He sighed and told her,"Some of the kids there don't seem normal....."

"Don't be so paranoid Arata-san,"The Nukekubi replied"Maybe,it's because your just homesick"

"Yeah it could be......"

And then they went off.

Lycoris felt smug when Raven's weight barely budged him and he turned to her with a playful growl. This was soooo much better than being a little puppy... However, Raven then hit his legs and he, unprepared, fell onto the other wolf with an oomph.

She groaned. Hey! Get offfff. I can't breathe! But the wolf still couldn't help but laugh.

Jean headed up to bed. Her parents were fighting. But that wasn't anything new. There was a crash, and she stopped, at the top of the stairs, her eyes wide. The girl backtracked, flying down the stairs. Brown glass littered the carpet below a wet spot on the wall. Her mother cowed on the floor, her father standing over her threateningly. STOP! Loose objects around her began to levitate. Fire sparked from her skin, flickering in and out. Her dad looked up, his eyes bloodshot. He'd come home half an hour ago. Judging by the heavy smoke, perfume, cologne, and alcohol that hung around him, he'd come from a bar.

Her father and mother both looked up, fear written across both their faces. She realized what she was doing. Everything fell with a crash. She curled her hands into fists, fire still clinging to her skin. No... Her mother struggled towards her, and then enfolded Jean in her arms. Her father glared at them. Jean pulled away from her mother, her green eyes cold and cruel. Get out. The man frowned, unmoving. Her mother rested a hand on Jean's shoulder. "You heard her, out." His face fell, but he moved towards the door. "You're going to regret this. Everyone will know about you, you little freak."

And who would believe a drunk man? He stuttered, but growled, and then went out the back door, slamming it behind him. Her mother began to giggle, and raised her hand for a high-five. Jean reciprocated it hesitantly. Why are we happy?

"I've been meaning to do that for a few weeks now. I knew he wouldn't understand your powers. He wasn't an understanding type."

You mean... You knew?

"I figured as much. Your grandmother on my side had powers too. A mutant." This was all news to her. Why didn't you tell me?

"I wasn't sure if you had them or not... And if you didn't, I didn't want to disappoint you. Well, I wasn't sure how'd you react."

Psi paused briefly at the corner, completely ignoring the other girl now. He was focused on his task, tracking the scent of magic. He was quick to run up the stairs and find the hatch to the roof. He launched himself at the hatch until it creaked open then pulled himself onto the roof. The wind had picked up a little bit but he didn't stop until he moved over to the area of the roof where the magical discharge was. He could see it more clearly now and it certainly seemed to be residue from a spell of some kind. And it reeked of illusion magic. Psi rose up onto his back legs and turned his head back towards the hatch. His pupils began to shrink back to normal. "I think this is the last place he was. There's a residue here."

(I think I may just leave the RP, in-between computer bluescreens and just not having time, I really can't get much response in.)

((Very well. Would you like me to keep your character's forms just incase?))

((IDEA I SHALL HELP YOU.

Ok... Wait for it.... Hm. I want to give Vokunin a sister. Raven can't have one, but I could introduce one for Rain. Hm... Not yet. Maybe.

I love using Jean, so I'll send her your way.

Ok guys, I'm going to bring everyone to about four or three in the afternoon. So everyone should be moving their characters out of the school. So I guess that means Jean goes to bed at four... xd.png Just kidding. Ahem. Continue on now my friends. If it's red and bold, stop and read it. Ok? Maroon doesn't count. I think I will start doing updates to keep everyone on the same page...))

Time: 3:00 P.M.

Weather: Foggy

What's happening: I don't even know...

Rain is with Skinner at his parent's house. Lycoris and Raven are at a carnival. Lycoris is hosting a party, at which everyone magically has the address and time for. Party will be at around 7:00 P.M. Vokunin is with Kai chatting in the hallway.

((So sorry that I've been only tracking my characters! I'll add the others, but I've gotten lost with everyone else. I know someone is on a dead cougar. What's up with that? xd.png

Should I make an OOC? ))

Jean looked to her mother. Oh censorkip.gif ! I forgot my textbook at school. Mom, I'll be back.

"Hey! Watch the mouth sister. Hurry back. Take your phone." She grabbed her phone and hurried out the door. She still wore her school clothes. The girl nearly took out two others. Woah! My bad!

((Hope that's ok Pris?))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Skinner lit another cigarrette and clamped the holder between his teeth, 'Alright. Anything on the cat thing? I thing it might be japinese lore. What are those things called? Baka-somethings? He flipped the lit on the small wooden cage in front of him and reached his hand it. He snagged on of the six winged creatures and pulled it out, "Wood Fairies", he said, showing Rain the little monster. It shaped like a moth but had three sets of brightly colored wings. On it's upper abdomen, two, preying mantis like claws gripped at Skinner's hand. It's eyes were black and compound and it's antenna seemed to pulse with electricity. He drew a very sharp knife and sliced it along the beast's back. He closed his hand on it and squeezed. The bright green blood flowed down his fist and flowed into the beaker in his other hand, "These little things have the same metaphysical properties as regular faeries. That means it's not illegal to bleed these things for stuff like tracking spells, hex removal, and it cures stomach cramps.", he said.

Skinner just shrugged when the two wolves came back up in conversation, "I have no idea. They both gave me zero time to say hello before they ran off again.", he said, "Oh well, I'll see her at the party no doubt".

((Oops, my bad. Thank you.))

Bakeneko. Bur according to this, they aren't as powerful as that thing was. The Cat Thing was more or less a living nuclear reactor of magical energy. I'm surprised it hadn't imploded yet. She read on, coming across a tid-bit of hybrids. 'While it's rare, and usually only done by the aid of magic, hybrid crosses between species is possible. However, most time offspring do not develop properly and die. In some cases, a creature containing more magical entity than either parents combined can form. This has only been documented once, but could've have happened many times through history.' She shut the book and looked to Skinner. It's probably a cross between something and Bakeneko. The 'Bakeneko' gene must have been dominiat. Had the creature been the only documented one? It seemed unlikely.

I sure hope she shows. It seemed like she was pretty smitten with the boy, seeing as how they are... she closer her eyes, sifting through thoughts and memories of people nearby, until she found Raven's. A smile spread across her lips and she opened her eyes. Well, doing what wolves do. She began to laugh. I think I should have 'that little talk' with her before we start having little Raven's running around. She's still younger than I would like for her to be doing anything of that nature anyway. Rain prided herself on being Raven's big sister, or Gurdian Angel. Raven was smart, but not always wise.

((I'm probably going to have to drop out too. :c I was busy these past fews days and I missed so much and I dont want to hold people back. Sorry ;_; ))