RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

((Sorry for the double post but.......

this can't die right now .-.))

((You need to give a thread 24 hours before you bump it. It's only been 9.))

((Oh yeah........haven't bumped a forum post in 3 months))

((I would really appreciate it if you PM'd them? You don't have to. I'll hunt them down... I've been busy is all.))

The girl clapped her hands together. Great! Come on! Jean continued to walk towards the school.

((Sorry, Pudding))

"Magical flux? Can I eat it?" Hajime asked, blinking owlishly.

"Eat it? Hajime, what are you talking about, now?" Chitsuru raised an eyebrow.

"You can eat it, can't you?"

"Huh?"

"I saw you, you know, that time where your mouth just completely unhinged and you swallowed a naga whole. You also ate my illusion once!" Hajime exclaimed.

"No, I ate your Kitsunebi."

"You ate my life force!?" Hajime stared, wide eyed, at Chitsuru.

"I was hungry."

Soon, it was Lycoris and Raven's turn. Lycoris got in and picked up the seat belt, looking at it curiously.

Edited by SoiledLove

"Griindol! Meyz nau, kolos fend mu bo. Ahst getiid, Zu'u bo wah lahney ko tol lotlom tum til. Dii eylok bridask ko lom. Vutharaak, Zu'u laan wah dreh atruk zuk het..."

He looked down at the forest and the lake but he wasn't sure.

Raven laughed, then reached over and fastened it for him. There. Now pull that bar down over your head. The plastic was hard and warm against her back. She couldn't help but shiver at the thought of the warmth coming from another person.

Vokunin looked to the lake below. Her instincts told her to avoid it though. She wasn't much of a swimmer. Zu'u los ni pogaas do lom vanah. Nuv dreh Zu'u lost staad wah for hofkiin. She turned her head, scanning surroundings below. There was small meadow by lake's limit. Nuz mu vust genun enook vorey un suleyk waan hi fund med?

"Geh, mu vis dreh tol!" said Kai enthusiastically, and he began to run down the hill.

The dragoness dove down, spiraling gracefully towards the grass. At the last moment, she snapped her wings open, swooping back up. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. Circling over one last time, she slighted down lightly, then waited for Kai.

Lycoris was thankful for Raven's help. The weird seatbelt thing wasn't like the seat belt in cars. It was... Weird. He did as told and put the bar down. He opened his mouth to thank Raven, but then, the roller coaster lurched! And he bit his tongue. It suddenly began moving forwards, speeding up.

The metallic scent of blood assaulted her nose. Are you alright? The car lurched along, tugged by a chain. They were pulled up an incline. As they went higher, the more alive Raven felt. The dynamics of how a rollercoaster worked popped up in her head. Idily, she went through it, while the more active part was focused on Lycoris.

"Bit my tongue..." Lycoris muttered with as little teeth movement as possible. He grimaced slightly, disliking the feeling of being thrown up. He just hoped his instincts weren't triggered by the thrill...

Aw, I'm sorry. They reached the top shortly. Raven diverted her undivided attention to the ride before her, and the rest to Lycoris. She reached for his hand, and squeezed. The girl could feel the latch detach. Everything was silent, besides the whistle of the wind. Below, laughter and screams floated up. The car inched forward, then gravity pulled it forward. Edited by RavenWolf1010

"S'alright..." Lycoris replied, narrowing his eyes in nervousness. Urg, he already didn't like this ride...

As potential energy converted to kinetic energy, the cars gained speed. The sudden drop left Raven's stomach back at the top. But none the less, Raven screamed with joy. Memories and thoughts were all snuffed by the now; Wind wipped through her hair, adrenaline thrummed through her veins with her heartbeat. The vibrations of the metal resonated through the plastic, filling her bones. The girl, untroubled by her past now, felt light and free. Her whole aurora seemed to shift and change within the thirty second ride.

((Unfortunately, it won't stay that way. xd.png ))

Lycoris clenched his teeth together, feeling the rush in his blood. It felt like flying.

Lycoris hated flying....

But... He looked towards Raven and smiled slightly. Raven looked so free, so untroubled, and that was enough to make him enjoy it. He may not like flying but he did like being free.

Eat it? That didn't seem safe in the slightest. He shook his head quickly, a frown on his face. "That's not safe," he replied. "Magic, sure. I eat it all the time. But Flux is very bad. It'd probably burn right through you or make you explode or something unpleasant like that." He looked between the two then sat back and wagged his tail slowly from side to side. "Once it's here, it's hard to get rid of. You really just need to prevent it from appearing in the first place. But I don't know how to drain excess magic like my magicians did. That's why I need more."

"I doubt it would kill Chitsuru..." Hajime said, waving a hand dismissively. "She's a glutton." A frying pan hit him in the back of his head and he fell onto his face.

"Shut it and keep it shut, Git!" Chitsuru hissed, tapping a frying pan against her shoulder.

Hajime just lifted his face from the ground with a smile, used to this treatment. "I remember that we were sightseeing in japan and then there was an Earthquake and some nuclear power plants exploded. She ate the radiation."

(( Time: 4:00 P.M.

Weather: Light mist, should be clear by 5:00 P.M.

Moon Cycle: Full Moon

Other: Banana Butt))

The ride came to a stop, and the girl was still feeling exhilarated. The wind echoed through her head, and her body still felt the vibrations of the tracks beneath them. With a hiss, the safety bar released. Raven then went to work unlatching her seatbelt. That was fun! How'd did you... She frowned and tilted her head. Oh... Are... Maybe we should go get ready for the party? She smiled brightly.

Kai watched enviously as she flew overhead, but he was pretty fast on land and in water anyway, easily as fast as a dog or a deer, and perhaps even nearing that of a cheetah. As he reached the bottom, he created a little rain cloud above his head, and from it there was thunder and lightning. The raindrops falling from the cloud were twisted round into a great moving wave like a shoal of fish by their maker. He flicked it up, twisting, high into the sky where it took the form of a Western dragon descending to the ground before being sucked back into the cloud. He growled and produced a hefty wind under his mini storm, and another one which was strong enough to lift him a little way. He hadn't thought about it before, but perhaps wind would be his path to flight...

He looked at her now, anticipating the full extent of her powers.

Vokunin watched in awe. When his attention turned back to her, she nodded. First, she moved towards the shaded area. And just like that, she disappeared. Then she emerged slowly, just a faint outline. Flicking one claw, the dark matter clinging to her scales jumped back to the shaded area, save a decent amount. With that, she crafted a sword, and then a single rose. She swiped a heavy paw through the shadows, and they swirled in the air, waiting for her next command.

"Zu'u vis wahl griindol naan voth niin. Faal Vokun."

A small figure peeled away from the rest. A black butterfly. And then, the matter morphed and changed into a small child, who chased after the butterfly. They both disappeared back into the shadows. Nust los ni ol extravagant ol hin vutharaak. Pogaan siiv niin wah kos vokul. Pogaan lost unstiid lingrah korah vokun los vokul, vul. Nii los nunon nusaanom do kun, to. Fiid pogaan vokul truk kuz hofkiin ko vul, nii dreh ni straag vul vokul.

((I would really appreciate it if you PM'd them? You don't have to. I'll hunt them down... I've been busy is all.))

The girl clapped her hands together. Great! Come on! Jean continued to walk towards the school.

((I'll pm the forms))

They followed the girl towards the school."So,what are things like at your home?"Arata asked.Nothing much happens at Miyako's and his house when they moved to America.

Jean's cheerful mood seemed to falter. Her muscles rippled with tension. But it quickly passed. Oh, you know, well... Boring as well. Way to go, genius. Totally inconspicuous.

They don't know anything about what happened. Quit fretting.

They can still be suspicious though.

The reached the school shortly, and Jean headed inside to her locker. She turned the dial like one usually would to open a locker. But Jean was actually fiddling with the tumblers in the lock with her powers. It popped open, and she snatched her book, then slammed the locker shut. Alright! I'm ready. Shall we?

'There's something strange about this girl'He thought'Maybe she's not human'

"We never got your name."Said Miyako as she fixed her scarf from falling.

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

You're right! Sorry. My name is Jean Grey. She extended her hand in greeting. I guess we weren't properly introduced.