RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

((Er... Recap? I was grounded. xd.png ))

Voku followed behind Kai, and Kun landing with him.

Let's go then! She got up and headed to the door. My mom will drive us.

Rain laughed, watching the crystal. It is indeed pretty. I don't think I'd trust it to find anything again though. The angel watched Raven carefully. Oh my, she's in love.

Raven had wandered off as people had begun to arrive. She still wasn't keen on going inside, if there was going to be that many people. So, she took to moving further into the dark meadow, letting the moon and fireflies guide her. A snap of a branch caught her attention, and she stopped, scanning the area around her.

((There I think I got it all! Now that I'm back on track, I can make better replies. Sorry guys. xd.png ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Skinner clapped the boy on the shoulder, "Don't worry, I just owe you a favor now", he said, crossing his heart, "scout's honor." When he turned back to look at the gate he found that it had vanished. Walking towards them. He smiled and clapped his hands together, "Oh good, the cat things are here", he said. After learning about what the cat thing from earlier was, Skinner walked towards Psi. Before he could get a word in, he scampered off to puke in a bush. The pendant on the long chain around his neck began to thump like a heart, thrumming with the resonance of exotic matter in the area. His mother gave him this piece of jewelry. It beats whenever it detects XM and helped Skinner tune his abilities during meditation or making spells. When he turned back around, he cleared his throat, "So, uh, your having a problem?", he asked. Skinner had no idea what to do with this creature and he clearly expected him to do something.

Psi was not enjoying himself by the time his vomiting spell had ceased. It left him with a nasty headache and a burning sensation in his throat. He coughed several more times into both paws as a trickle of purple matter dripped to the ground from his paws. He was seriously running out of time. At a familiar voice, he glanced back over his shoulders, his eyes settling on a similar sight. He shook his head, keeping one paw pressed to his mouth. "That's an understatement," he managed to say as he started to walk around the boy. "I need to find a magician."

The duo followed her outside,"So where is the party located?"He asked.

She rose up into the air. The Blackewing Manor of course. I Google Mapped it. It's southeast from here. Edited by RavenWolf1010

((By the way, the manor is warded so that everyone looks human and powers are hidden from a human's or electronic's perspective, unless that human already knows about them and means no harm))

Hajime grinned as he looked around the interior od the manor. The enterance hall was very large with a giant staircase leading to the ballroom and other rooms in the upper levels. It wasn't lavishly decorated and the show of wealth was subtle, the manor meant to provide a sense of peace and comfort to its inhabitants. There was a fur rug on the floor and, as much as Hajime wanted to discard his shoes for the feel of the rug, he knew that it wouldn't be a appreciated. He gave his coat to one of the pack members with a thanks, who hung it up, and relished in the feeling of his fox features coming out. His tails spread and his ears twitched, his hoodie and jeans turning into a kimono. He then made his way up the grand staircase where some of the pack where standing, ready to take guests to the ballroom. He waved them, saying that he already knew the way. In the ballroom, Hajime made his way towards Lycoris' parents were there to greet the guests. "Lady and Lord Blackwing, it's an honor to be here. Your home is as charming as ever," he greeted formally, losing the verbal tick he usually bore.

"Thank you. It's an honor to have you here, Lord Kazama," Lycoris' father, Remus, greeted.

"Have you seen our son, Lord Kazama?" Lycoris' mother, Lupa, asked.

"He's at the front. I think he's found a perfect mate that's why he's taking so long..."

Lupa squealed with delight. "Really!? Oh, I do want to meet her!" Then she paused, "it's a her, right? Lycoris has never been clear to us on what his sexuality is..."

Hajime nearly choked. "Yah, it's a her."

Lycoris nodded to Skinner and looked around, frowning when he didn't see Raven. He decided to go off and find her. It wasn't required for him to be here and greet guests after all. He sniffed the air, taking off after Raven's scent. The other guests could invite themselves in, after all. The doors were open and his pack was there to help.

Skinner bit back the urge to specify what he was again but it was clear that now was not the time. "Well, I'm the closest thing to a magician your going to find in this town", he said with a puff of air, "But the only problem is that you're not in any of my books. I don't know what to do to help you". He looked over his shoulder just in time to seen Raven vanish into the trees. figures he thought as Lycoris went in after her. He hoped that this would be done soon, he wanted to get inside and start conversations. He was here to learn all he could after all.

Chitsuru poked her head outside. "Aren't you going to come in?" She asked, an eyebrow raised.

Jean laughed and soared through the air, holding herself up with her own Telekinikis.

Quite the housing. The dragoness gazed at the lights around her. Kun nudged Kai. Good time and place to make a move, friend. The dragon winked, taking the form of a human. He watched as Vokunin did the same.

Rain stuck to Skinner's side. She wouldn't let it show, but she was most indeed out of her comfort zone. I thought party's were supposed to be fun. All the energy radiating off of the guests was like wearing a weight. There was too much, and she was easily affected. The angel, captivated by Psi, missed and upturned stone. Mage then, broke the gracefulness that is usually associated with angels, and fell forward. Instinctively, she grabbed whatever was available to stop her fall, of which, turned out to be Skinner's arm. Doting on if for only a few seconds, she then stood, brushing herself off self-consciously. Sorry. She moved away, off to find food. Idiot. Way to be graceful. You're giving angels an even wore name than you already have.

Shut up, Gabriel. I don't need your snide remarks right now.

The hair on the back of Raven's neck stood up, and she turned, watching as a figure emerged from the dark. Seeing Lycoris though, calmed her, and even sent a small jolt of pleasure through her. Sorry that I don't have anything nice to wear. She gestured to the plain jeans and t-shirt she wore.

Well, that was brilliant. He was down for the count at this rate. "Thanks," he started, wiping his mouth with his paw. He started towards the gate, stumbling slightly as he went. "I lost a few hours, then. At this rate, I'm going to quite literally combust. Apparently, it won't be pretty or healthy. In fact, just the opposite." He stopped and swayed slightly, holding onto his head as he tried to calm his headache.

"Ah, it's alright," Lycoris said with a smile. "Everyone may seem like posh, rich people for the moment, but that's all a show. The actual party is all about going wild. It won't be quiet, that's for sure. No one is going to look down on you for dressing in what you think is comfortable. Most people act rich and posh just to make fun of the humans who do the same. None of them are as good at it as I am though," Lycoris sniffed haughtily, "At least I can wear an Armani suit for half an hour without ripping the tie off or falling onto the floor laughing."

Skinner stumbled slightly when Rain stumbled into him. He grabbed her other arm to steady her, "Slow down, hot rod", he said with a chuckle, "I'll be right along after I save this cat", he said. He turned back to see that the cat in question was leaving, "Hey wait", he said, catching up to him, 'I mean I'll help you. You just have to give me some kind of idea. I'm thinking a circle would get rid of any built up magic. That or I can try to pull it out of you manually." He was just guessing at this point. He popped his cigarette holder in his mouth and lit the cigarette without touching it.

Raven laughed heartily. Nice. I don't think I'd do well in a dress. I... Don't have the body for it. Plus, the only thing even close dress I've ever worn was a hospital gown. The girl sighed, sitting down on a stone bench. I don't understand why I was 'cursed' with... She shook her head and smiled. Never mind. It's nothing. Nothing new. Kiss him, you blubbering fool.

Psi blinked several times as he turned to look up at the not-magician. "Usually," he started, swaying slightly. "It was a circle-thing. I tried little shot things and it didn't really work. It's just there's too much buildup and the balance is going wacky. I've been vomiting up flux for days and it's getting worse." As if on cue, he leaned over and began gagging. He managed to sputter out a few words, though nothing else came out. "I think that contraption I came in sped up the process."

It didn't click to Skinner right away that he meant the car, "Oh, your carsick?", he asked, "Never mind. We need to go to my jeep". He turned on his heel and started walking away. He unlocked the back hatch of his jeep and opened the gate. Leather bound books and glass containers tumbled out onto the grass he was parked it, "Ah censorkip.gif", he cursed, sifting through the pile until he found the book, "Ah her we go, Baby's first alchemy book. A classic". He flipped the thin book open and thumbed through it, "I loved this book growing up. It's got coloring section in the back and everything", he found the page and showed Psi, "Here. Draining Entrapment Circle. Sounds easy enough to tweek." He found the ingredients and frowned, "Flour, nutmeg, sugar? What are we doing? Making a cake?", he asked rhetorically, "Oh here is the good stuff, charcoal, sulfur, quartz, and ceder". He looked down at the pile of stuff and nodded, "I think we can make this work", he said optimistically.

They watched the girl soar through the air and followed her.

((I'm making a new character but not so sure about her species))

Lycoris just smiled and sat beside Raven, watching the fireflies dance around the clearing. He turned towards Raven and couldn't help but stare. Raven seemed... different in these settings. She seemed... more relaxed, more at peace and it made her look all the more appealing. He blushed slightly as his inner wolf puffed up in pride at the fact that Raven was in his territory and so enraptured with it.

Kai took a deep breath. Why was he so awful with girls?!

"Let's go," he said, nearly falling over in his awkward human form. "Oops! Come on then."

He tore his eyes away from her beautiful face and forced himself to gaze straight ahead. He was making a fool of himself. They were, at least, off in search of other non-humans.

Psi was no so quick to follow but not out of his own will. It was actually difficult to drag himself over to the thing Skinner had called a Jeep. As soon as he did arrive, he flopped down onto his rear, trying his best not to throw up again. This mostly involved staring at the ground while keeping both paws pressed against his mouth, forcing it closed. His claws dug into his fur ever so slightly but he didn't notice because of his quest of trying to not hurl.

Voku laughed, helping Kai along. Sorry for laughing. I'm terrible. She shook her head. Kun hung back at the gate, watching Vokunin and Kai. He wasn't one much for parties.

They arrived a short while later. The mansion was bright with lights. Looks like it's already in motion.

Raven looked away, hiding her own blush. Her wolf side seemed to perk up in response to Lycoris's. The girl looked down, now. She'd never been in love. Or even kissed for that matter.

Skinner located a stubby piece of charcoal in his jeep's cup holder and started drawing the symbol on the driveway. He had located bottles of various sizes full of the periodic ingredients they needed. Except for sulfur, he replaced that with magnesium powder. "I'm pretty sure this circle won't trap you after it's activated.", he said, straightening up, "But I'm mostly guessing at this point." He held up a finger to tell the cat just a moment before running into the manor. He passed Lycoris's parents in a blur, 'Hey! Sorry! Emergency to tend to," he said as he made his way deeper into the house. He was following the flow of staff carrying food trying to find the kitchen.

He burst through a set of french doors and into the busy kitchen. Ignoring the strange stares he was receiving, he went right for the pantry and grabbed a small bag of flour and a bag of sugar. He snagged a wooden spoon and a canister of nutmeg on his way back out.

Back outside, Skinner was on his knees and carefully drawing out the symbols on the NESW positions in each powder. He finished and handed Psi a hunk of quartz crystal, "Alright, stand in my wiggly circle and hope this works" he said with a reassuring smile.

"Wow,that's a nice mansion."He said as they went towards the gate.

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Psi was not very comfortable with Skinner leaving. Even if he wasn't a magician, he was also his best shot. He huddled close to the jeep, waiting for him to return. As he did, he looked around, watching as all kinds of people walked around and entered the party. As he did, his fur jumped up and he leapt to attention. Over there. That was the biggest thing of flux he had ever sensed. He couldn't see who it was but it was there. When Skinner returned, he continued to look in the direction he had felt the flux come from as he stepped inside the circle.

"So how can you do this if you are not a magician?" He asked with a frown. The flux... He'd worry about later. When his life wasn't in danger.