RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

Jean looked to her mother. Oh censorkip.gif ! I forgot my textbook at school. Mom, I'll be back.

"Hey! Watch the mouth sister. Hurry back. Take your phone." She grabbed her phone and hurried out the door. She still wore her school clothes. The girl nearly took out two others. Woah! My bad!

((Hope that's ok Pris?))

"Um,It's o-"Arata was cut off by Miyako,

"Konnichiwa!I'm Miyako Yamauchi and this is my friend, Arata Wakahisa.You are?"Before she started talking again he covered her mouth with the scarf wrapped around her neck."Can you at least let me talk you baka!"He sighed,"Excuse my friend miss.Um,why are you out coming back to the school?

((Translations: Konnichiwa:Hello Baka:Idiot

Name meanings: Arata:fresh, new Wakahisa:forever young Miyako:beautiful night child Yamouchi:within the mountains))

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

((I knew what Konnichiwa meant, but if you hadn't put the translation, I wouldn't have recognized it. xd.png ))

Jean took a step back, a bit surprised by their bickering. Why I'm... Oh! I forgot my textbook in my locker. I have a test tomorrow and I have to study. Jean was actually still pretty shaken up by the earlier event. Her hands seemed to move on their own accord with adrenaline still cycling through her system. She felt ready to run to the ends of the earth and back.

((I have to think of something to have then do...))

He sighed,"Erm, sorry if we might've scared you......"He let go of the scarf and Miyako gave a large gulp of air.'Thank God her head didn't fall off'He thought with relief.

Skinner looked up from what he was doing to glance at the book Rain was reading from,

That was published somewhere in the sixteen hundreds", he said, going back to bleeding his faeries, "If that thing is over flowing with exotic energy, then that's why it was looking for me". He couldn't believe he was so dumb to blow off the little cat beast at the meeting. What kind of doctor does that? A good one, that's who. But that's not the kind of doctor Skinner was aiming to be. He frowned and tossed the empty body of the Wood Fairy into the bag next to him. He was finally done and had almost half a beaker to show for it. Considering it took his all yesterday afternoon to catch those faeries, he was pleased with the outcome. He even had enough wings to start drying. He could take Rain to the basement on the tour so he could set that up to start drying overnight.

Skinner laughed as she started talking about telling Raven where little wolves come from, "I don't want to be near you when you do. Drinking stranger's blood I can handle. talking about akaward life stuff, Not my forte " he said. He scooped the pile of wings into a small cloth bag and set it aside. He looked at his stuff spread out around him and shrugged, his parents would be out until next week and he practically lived up here or in the basement when he was home. He would just pick up afterwards. He put the stuff he needed to get started in his bag and slung it over his shoulder, "Ready to go on that tour?", he asked with a smile, "I just need to stop by the basement before we head to the greenhouse out back.

((Aw... Switch, Super, farewell! My dears!

Ignore me.

@Raven: My Nekomata is using necromancy to bring to life a dead cougar so that she doesn't have to walk. Chitsuru is lazy...))

Lycoris grinned, clambering awkwardly over Raven so that she wasn't partly on top, partly underneath him any more. Then, he abruptly turned and tackled her once more.

Chitsuru frowned. She could feel Hajime's Kitsunebi and magical energy lingering around the hatch, but it seemed that he wasn't there. Suddenly, there was a puff of smoke and Hajime appeared. "Chitsuru! Hey!" He greeted cheerful, only to have to duck when the other regurgitated and threw a frying pan at him. "Whao! What the-" he rolled to the side to avoid another frying pan.

"You Git! How dare you leave me behind!"

Raven barked, falling back in surprise. She snorted, nibbling at Lycoris's ear.

She laughed and followed Skinner. At the mention of the tour, she nodded. Sure let's go.

((So sorry for the short reply. Writer's block.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

The greeting seemed fairly unusual since Chitsuru immediately began yelling at the boy that had appeared. This seemed to be who she had been talking about so... she'd take him to the Gathering now, correct? Or whenever it started? He hunched over slightly and rested his paws on his legs so it didn't bother him as much to stand on two legs. "This is who you were looking for, correct?" He asked, a frown forming on his face. He just really wanted to hurry up and find someone who knew what to do with him and could help calm down the magical flux.

"Now, shouldn't we actually go and play on a few of the rides before we have to leave for the party?" Lycoris asked, nuzzling Raven playfully.

Chitsuru paused abruptly and Hajime sighed in relief as Chitsuru became the composed individual she usually was. "That's right, boya. This was who I was looking for. Do you think you can hold on until 7?"

"You wanna go to the Gathering, too?" Hajime chirped in. Then, he frowned. "Hey, why is yer energy all... Wavy like dat?"

Chitsuru shuddered slightly at the feel of magic washing over her skin. She didn't like it, it was too... Neutral, too pure. Completely unlike her necromancy.

Yes, The she wolf couldn't help but blush slightly. We should. Untangling herself from Lycoris. Raven then backed up, and took a running leap, clearing the fence easily. She shifted, and brushed herself off.

"I suppose I must," Psi replied as he sat down completely, resting his paws on the roof. His body was composed of pure magic with a layer of skin surrounding it to keep everything intact. The skin had brought about a simple consciousness and both remained intact only thanks to the magic applied during his creation. Had it not been for that, the raw energy would have burned him away a long time ago. Still, he had other problems. The raw energy had to be drained regularly to avoid buildup and chaos. He couldn't afford any amount of flux or his skin could break and he could quite literally explode. This wasn't a problem and even helped since his magicians regularly used his power for spells. Only, now they had vanished. He had set out from the destroyed castle to find a new magician to drain him but he was having no luck and the flux was getting worse. He looked up again and gestured to himself with a paw. "Me?" He asked then patted his stomach. "The flux, I suppose. It's been getting worse since my magicians disappeared."

Lycoris followed the other, doing the same thing and clearing the fence easily. He, too, shifted, his instincts falling away to a much more human mind. He frowned slight. Huh, he could've been sure that for the last few minutes, his mind was human. Oh well. "Where do you want to go first?" Despite the rather formal diction Lycoris used, his tone was that of a childish awe as he looked up at the roller coaster zooming past.

(((Don't worry. I'll do the writing)))

Skinner led the Angel back down the spiral staircase and back into the living room, "If you havent already noticed, the house on the outside is not the same as the house on the inside", he said, picking is way across the huge pillows and stepping back into the entrance hall, "remember that and you won't get sick." that being said, he opened a door next to his front door that should lead outside. Inside was a small room with a mirror on the other side, "Temporal transportation room", he said. That room wasn't all that interesting. It was literally just a mirror in a closet. He passed by a wooden door covered in carved symbols of protection, "Not going in there. Anyone outside of my family is forbidden to step foot in that room", he said as they passed, "cursed artifacts and possessed items", he said, leading rain deeper into the house.

The next room they entered was a rather normal looking kitchen, "Normal kitchen. We eat regular stuff so this room is the only normal on I guess", he said, switching on the sink as if that would prove his point, 'Oh this is cool though". He opened the adjacent door and walked down a short flight of stairs to another door. They passed through the second door and into a small room lined on all walls by shelves. even the door they came through was a shelf. The shelves held substances of all kinds, all categorized by his mother. "We do alchemy down here", he said, grabbing a lead fishing weight from the bowl and tossing it on the table. The table did the rest. In a flash of light and a dramatic puff of red smoke, a chunk of gold sat in it's place. He handed the nugget to Rain and smiled, 'Here. I can make more". Skinner hung back and let Rain look around in each room of course, he wasn't giving her a rapid tour after all.

Back in the kitchen, Skinner turned around suddenly and opened the door they just came through. This time, they walked up a short flight of stairs into a circular room surrounded by arching windows. In the center of the floor, a rather elaborate gold dragon statue with a porcupine's amount of stick incense jammed in it sat on a stout, wooden stool. surrounding the dragon were the same kind of pillows as the living room, 'Meditation", he explained, 'You can use this room for contacting the dead too but I have never tried that". In Skinner's opinion, when things died, they deserved to be left alone. it was safe to say that he had never tired. He did sit in here often to "reach a higher state of mind" but not with incense.

Next, Skinner lead Rain into their moderatly sized back yard. There was a pond around the other side of the house and the frogs were singing this afternoon. He pointed in every direction wildly, 'Backyard. we have cook outs and other family stuff here", he said sarcastically.

Skinner stopped about halfway to the greenhouse and turned slowly. A sheepish look was plastered across his face. He wasn't sure how to ask this, well becasue he had never asked this, "CAn...can you show me your wings?", he asked, 'I didn't get a good look earlier."

"Alright then," Lycoris agreed, nodding. "Are we supposed to buy tickets to get on then? Or can we just play as much as we want without paying?"

"Alright then, let's go," Lycoris chirped, cheerfully, taking Raven's hand into his subconsciously. He began walking in the direction of the entrance of the roller coaster.

Kai smiled.

"Dii for los Kai, ahrk niidro dii diist sul het. Vutharaak, Zu'u lost felt nuvah do pogaan ulfah, buld shifters, sirens, lahzey, ahrk unon zuk. Daar los nid qurnen hasok, nuz nu pahro gone. Mu lost pruz bo rem. Meyz nau. Ahrk. .. dreh hi tinvaak Sarodaalen? Surely niidro buruk wah kos benix jul waan hi nis."

He gestured to the door and began to walk out.

Vokunin followed suit. Zu'u vis mindoraan nii, nuz Zu'u lost gah wah mindok vir wah tinvaak nii. She smiled, and then began to shift forms.

Kai shifted, too, into the shape of a golden dragon.

"Zu'u koraav. Niidro ni rem buruk, gaav hin vun kenlokus pah daar 'oo' honaht vis kos buruk ahrk vis tinvaak fiid wah in. I'll mind hi! Saag heh-lo. Hello."

He looked back at her expectantly.

"I suppose I must," Psi replied as he sat down completely, resting his paws on the roof. His body was composed of pure magic with a layer of skin surrounding it to keep everything intact. The skin had brought about a simple consciousness and both remained intact only thanks to the magic applied during his creation. Had it not been for that, the raw energy would have burned him away a long time ago. Still, he had other problems. The raw energy had to be drained regularly to avoid buildup and chaos. He couldn't afford any amount of flux or his skin could break and he could quite literally explode. This wasn't a problem and even helped since his magicians regularly used his power for spells. Only, now they had vanished. He had set out from the destroyed castle to find a new magician to drain him but he was having no luck and the flux was getting worse. He looked up again and gestured to himself with a paw. "Me?" He asked then patted his stomach. "The flux, I suppose. It's been getting worse since my magicians disappeared."

((Just a reminder I posted this))

He sighed,"Erm, sorry if we might've scared you......"He let go of the scarf and Miyako gave a large gulp of air.'Thank God her head didn't fall off'He thought with relief.

((Sorry, I still have to reply to pad too.))

Jean chuckled nervously. It's ok, but I should be going now! She began to move around them.

Rain wandered around in awe. Wow. This is amazing. She stopped and thanked him for the good nugget, and slipped it into her pocket. As he asked about her wings, she smiled. Of course. Rain spread her obsidian colored wings. They were almost nineteen feet in length. Their shapes were that of an osprey's wings, optimal for diving upon enemies in battle like birds upon prey.

Raven followed Lycoris. The line wasn't that long, so they were to the front quickly. Almost there!

Ahnok. Ahno-ok. She frowned, but tried again. Haloo. The dragon turned back to him expectantly.

(( Rain's wings look like this, but a little smaller. I couldn't find a better picture with the actual wings.... Sorry. ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Question:Is the entire school at the party or is it some people))

He sighed,"I guess it was nice meeting you."

((Writer's block:A roleplayers worst nightmare xd.png ))

((That's alright. And only the 'special ones' are invited.

Hey guys!

I'm going to start rearranging the forms so everyone has theirs in their own little section. Now, we've had a few dropouts. If there are any characters you'd like me to put on the drop out list (so you can always bring them back in later) or get rid of them all together, please let me know.

Oh! And let me know if your form isn't up there!))

You're in my class right? We can study together if you like. Maybe even rent a movie? Jean didn't have many friends. Most of the kids in her class either feared her, or thought she was a freak. These two... Didn't seemed stuck up like the others.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

"I would love to come to your house,."Said the cheerful Japanese girl."But Miya-"

"It'll be fun~ Arata-san.Please~."She begged."Fine."He sighed

((My forms aren't on the list))

Edited by PrismriverPhantom