RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

Skinner shrugged and uncapped the flask, 'IT's beer pong. Basically it's just a way to add rules to drinking", he took a swig of the mystery liquid he swiped from his dad, "I prefer the less complected way." He knew that that one mouthful would be enough for the rest of the night. He also knew that it would take a while to kick in. In the meantime, Skinner snagged a drink from a passing member of the kitchen staff. He took a sip and made a thoughtful face, "I have no idea what that was. Some kind of rum and fruit juice I think", he said, taking another drink from the cup. he motioned at the table where the group was playing pong, 'did you want to play?", he asked. He wasn't any good at beer pong and he wasn't going to pretend to impress Rain. That sshit never worked on girls anyway. Well, smart ones anyway.

She turned and grinned. Hell yeah. Rain grabbed his hand and pulled him to the table. The group seemed skeptical of Rain's presence. She felt their unease, but couldn't understand why. Then she realized, they're demons. A handful anyway. But the girl only smiled, taking the white ball. Tonight, she would learn how to have fun.

Aiming carefully, she bounced the ball on the table. It hit, and landed in a cup. Now what? She looked to Skinner expectantly. He knew what the game was called, so she assumed he knew how to play as well.

Skinner shook hands with one of the demons and he said something in Latin. Skinner laughed and shook his head. The sound of plastic hitting plastic made his turn around. Expecting to console Rain about the cup they just lost, he put his hand on her shoulder, "It's alright, it's your first-Holy Hell Rain", he said when he realized that she sunk the cup and not the opposite team, "Drink censorkip.gif*es", he told the two guys on the other end of the table. Skinner dropped his ball in the water of one of their own cups and picked it back up. He lines up the shot carefully and tossed it gently to the triangle of red cups. The ball pinked off the far left cup and bounced to the floor. He adopted a look a disappointment and looked up at the snickering demons, "Well I guess she is carrying the team", he said with a shrug, elbowing Rain playfully.

(( xd.png I'm seriously laughing so hard.))

Rain smiled, waiting for the other team. She watched as the expertly bounced the ball into the cup. You guys have way to much time on your hands to do this. Winking, Rain took the cup, and brought it to her lips. Finally she tossed it back and downed the bitter liquid. Gross, she croaked, wiping her mouth. How do you people drink this?

(((Fun fact: Never play beer pong with beer in the cups in play. Thats gross and how you spread the flu and herpes and other nasty stuff)))

Skinner took a drink of his fruity drink and offered it to Rain, "This tastes a lot better", he said. He heard the ball bounce and Skinner jumped. With a single swift swipe of his hand, he sent the ball they tried to bounce in flying across the dance floor, "Not in my house!" he all but yelled at the team of demons. Skinner looked at where the ball had flown and frowned, "Oh...." was all he could say, "Two shakes" And he was off.

He located the ball safely clutched in Mr. Pink's hand. Skinner smiled against his stern expression, "Thanks Pink", he said, reaching for the ball. Pink jerked it away and looked at him, "Have you seen Elf. I can't contact her and Maroon has been looking everywhere". Skinner shrugged and snagged the ball while his guard was dropped, "Nope. Haven't seen her. She cantered off with Raven the last time I saw here". He turned on his heel and vanished into the crowd before Pink could interrogate him further.

Back at the table, Skinner half halfheartedly bounced the ball towards the cup. Surprisingly to everyone, he sank it in the center cup, "Thats two", he said excitedly. He was already beginning to feel the heaviness of the alcohol on his mind.

((That shall be locked away for later use. xd.png ))

Nice! She clapped Skinner on the back. When he offered her the drink, she sipped at the drink, letting the taste linger. It did taste better. She raised it to her lips again and drank more. Thanks. She said brightly to Skinner before he headed off to find the ball.

When he returned, she could have sworn he seemed more sluggish. Well that was quick, she noted. I thought it would take longer than that. Course, Skinner had probably had more drinks than just at the table.

"I said two shakes", he said, with a grin. The other team shot against them, only sinking one this time. Skinner grabbed Rain's hand and tipped the drink down his throat, with her still holding it. He winked at her over the brim of the cup and released her hand, 'Can we sink these guys already" he groaned when he missed again. He did not get better with alcohol.

Edited by padfoot

((I have a summer camp that I have to go to until 3:00 sad.gif So Im sorry, I will try to RP more on this.

Also, some people if they are not in the rp for a while, they are out. Am I out?))

Vivian thought of her home back in Australia. Even though she moved when she was 2, she still remembered the Land Down Under.

The bell rang. Science, oh no. She wasn't even good at this.

"Who can tell me -" she paused ( this is the teacher) "the basic three forms of matter? Vivian?" "Wha -?" she said. "We have been talking about matter, are you not listening?" she said. "Um - um, I - don't. . . solid. . .? I can't remember." she stammered.

She dreaded science.

When the bell rang, she had to bear through the hard, long classes.

The angel grinned and took the ball. She bounced it once, and it pinged off of one cup, but landed in another. Score! She grabbed a cup of alcohol and thrusted towards them. I don't even know how I keep doing this. Beginner's luck? There was a strange male lingering by the grand staircase. He smiled slightly as he watched the angel sink another ball. It was with a little guidance of course. He was still surprised by how well she did without his help. She'd managed to sink two already; the third was the only one he'd helped with.

The man wore a light grey tux, complemented with a bright red tie. Being formal wasn't strange for him. No, where he came from, it was all about being formal. He had slicked back, dark brown hair. He also had a generic goatee, well kept of course. When the angel caught his eye, he knew it was time to move on, and perhaps return later. So, he straightened his tie and disapeared into the crowd.

((Who is the character?? Find out as we go on! xd.png ))

(((Ok. This game has gone on long enough))

Skinner slapped his face when the demon team sank their last cup. It wasn't a surprise. Skinner was losing coronation. Both Skinner and the demon team seemed to be feeling the effects of the various drinks they were ingesting. Soooooooo everyone wins in a since. Skinner leaned in to Rain, a little too close for normal situation, "Hey, That girl's FBI dads are looking for her. Think we should go find her", he said, his speech cognition slipping slightly, "Maybe she will want to light up with me"

Elf was not lost, she was hiding. She sat, crossed legged and safe from view on the other side of the hedge maze. It was pretty easy to navigate once she found the right algorithm. She loved those two guys assigned to her, they were great really. It was just that she was a teenager....sorta, and she needed privacy every so often.

Rain grinned awkwardly, but allowed Skinner to use her to steady himself so he wouldn't keel over. Yeah, perhaps we should find her. The girl hadn't had much experience with intoxicated people before; But seeing Skinner seemed to surface a more gentler, and understanding side of her. Rain began her usual habit of panning through the guests' thoughts to see if she could find Elf.

Raven had wandered off, 'lost' in the maze. One moment, Elf had been beside her. The next... Well, she'd seemed to have misplaced her. Tracking Elf was difficult for Raven. The girl's scent seemed to be elusive, and random. It mingled with the other creatures' scents that traced through the maze. More than once, she'd stumbled upon a 'frisky' couple. Finally, she gave up and hopped on and over hedges until she found a way out.

((I am back :3))

Arata stood outside the hedge maze as he waited for Miyako as she wandered around it.I hope she doesn't lose her head in there He thought.

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

(((I'm back for the time being. A friend from out of town is visiting so I have been busy)))

Skinner stepped from hardwood to grass as he exited the house and ended up in the back yard. On the edge of the party, he could pick out Maroon scanning the crowd. He was looking for Elf just like Mr.Pink said. Skinner also scanned the crowd, but not to look for Elfte, he was looking for hiding places. Skinner had a hunch that Elf wasn't lost at all. He assumed that she was hiding from her federal guardians. "If I was a government secret, where would I hide from the agents assigned to protect me?", he asked rhetorically. His eyes fell on the tall bushes of the hedge maze and he nodded, "Come on, I think I have an idea where she is". He grabbed Rain's hand and lead her to the mouth of the maze.

Elfte pursed her lips and whistled, changing the pitch until it rose well above what humans could head. She assumed that Raven would have been right behind her but after several minutes of waiting, her black haired friend never showed up. Hopefully she would hear her sonic call. She was growing bored. She would go back to the party eventually, she just needed some time where she isn't being watched like a hawk.