RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

Before Shiro registered what was happening, the two were suddenly in a different location entirely with Hajime illuminating the room. Shiro had previously read about fox-fire, but he had never heard of kitsune being able to teleport, though he supposed it wasn't that odd. He had a lot of learning to do.

"Well, this is better than before." Shiro said as he glanced about the empty corner. Had school ended? He hadn't been keeping track of time. "As long as nobody else is around. So, where do we start?... Oh, and before I forget, what was on that piece of paper?"

Shiro was going to ask back on the roof before Hajime's teleportation interrupted him. He doubted it was anything important, but he was slightly curious and wanted to get the question out of the way.

Hajime shrugged. "It was a flyer to a club for the supernatural. thought they might wanna check it out." He narrowed his eyes at Shiro. "If you wanna know what ya can do... well, the easiest way is to tell me who your kitsune parent is."

Lycoris... Raven looked down. She'd read the paper. And the people here... Were... There was too many. It was too small of a space. One of the reasons she rarely attended any other class but Chemistry. Being kept in a dog crate for basically your entire childhood would do that to you. You can stay. I'm going to head home. But where was home? The girl didn't have one, of course. Usually she'd settle for her wolf form, and simple scour the streets for food. Raven didn't eat much, or sleep for that matter. Whenever she closed her eyes, he was always there.

Lycoris blinked at Raven and smiled, walking back to her. "It's alright. Do you want company?" he asked, wanting to spend more time with the other. "Oh, and before I forget. Here's the address to the party." He gave her a slip of paper with his address on it. "It starts at 6. Don't worry about dressing formal, you'll just get the clothes dirty anyways. Everyone does in the end."

She tucked the paper into her pocket and nodded shyly. Please. But... Raven sighed and lowered her voice. I don't have a home...

Lycoris' eyes went wide, but then he gave her a gentle smile, knowing that someone like Raven would most likely not appreciate pity. "Then let's go and have some fun instead. Where do you want to go?" he asked.

Raven tilted her head, excitement buzzed through her, but was dulled by embarrassment. I- I don't know anywhere... Fun. She made her way to the door and into the hall, walking slowly. She brushed her hair back from her face.

((Hair... I forgot about hair. xd.png ))

((Hair? Huh?

BTW, your status, I totally agree with it. Then again, there's a twelve hour difference in time between me and most of the other people here))

"Then follow me. I'll take you out," Lycoris said, smiling. He took her hand in his and pulled her along as he walked forwards to lead. "Have you ever been to the amusement park? I've always wanted go there. It sounds very fun, but as a young alpha, I couldn't go to have fun when I was younger. Do you want to go there with me?"

((Hair is a good way to 'fluff' a post.

And I'm a night owl, so, yay. Except when I have morning practice....))

Raven nodded slowly. It sounds... Fun. But I've never been. I'd love to go with you though. A smile ebbed across her face. The first genuine one in a while. If it hadn't been for her past, Raven would be much more of a happy, and funny person. However, stuff like that changes people. While her subconscious fretted about the threats of being outside, when she'd be found again, and so on, she, was actually already beginning to enjoy herself.

((I want to agree with your current status, but I have two tests tomorrow, one of which I can only review for by checking up colors of crayola crayons and the other, I'm not even gonna bother to review for something so easy. I feel really sleepy, but its 5 in the afternoon here and if I mess up my sleeping patterns, I won't be able to get up at 6 tomorrow morning))

"Then let's go!" Lycoris chirped happily, pulling her to the gates. "Just let me call my chauffeur, he'll take us there." He pulled out his phone and dialed speed dial. "Allen. I am at the school gates. I need you to take me and my friend to the nearest amusement park..." Then he hanged up. It didn't take even a minute before a sleek black car pulled up in front of the school gates. A man dressed sloppily in what seemed like a high quality suit rolled down the window. "Yo, so the amusement park, huh? That yer girlfriend, Alpha?"

"No. We are friends. Just friends... for now," Lycoris replied happily. He opened the door for Raven and gestured for her to go inside.

"A club?" Shiro raised his eyebrows. "As in, a group for supernatural creatures or fans of the genre?"

He couldn't be sure either way. There did seem to be a lot of non-humans at this school for some reason, but he doubted they were so open about it to go as far as making advertisements.

"Oh... my mother." Shiro looked down solemnly and folded his arms. He hadn't said her name in years. "Her name was Momiji Ikari... or Momiji Mori before she married... but she died a long time ago."

((My new favorite bedtime storybook: The Princes and the Treasures. You should look it up))

"Fer people like us, o' course," Hajime muttered. Then, his eyes widened as Shiro said his mother's name. "Yer serious? Yer really serious!" Hajime burst out, looking incredulous. "Glad you aren't a full-kitsune, then. Otherwise the elders woulda thrown me to ya like a sack 'a meat. If you were dominant, that is." Hajime gave a barking laugh, that sounded very much bitter. "Ya know, yer mother came from a nine-tailed family. Powerful, very much. Not as powerful as me, of course, cause I've got age over her. But... some kitsunes, usually nine-tailed ones, get so powerful that their illusions can bend the very fabrics of reality. Well, at least the fabric of whatever they have an affinity for. Yer family was known for being affiliated with time. Dat's right, if yer mother had lived to grow nine tails, she coulda gotten the ability to bend time to her will. You might, too, but it's veeeeery rare that a half-kitsune would have even half the amount of potential power a full kitsune has. I, myself, can bend space. The elders were hoping, at first, your mother would grow up to become dominant, ya know. That way, if we mated, our affinities would mix and we could've produced some omniscient kitsune." Hajime gave another laugh. "Too bad she ran off to fraternize with humans. A kitsune being faithful to a human is unheard of. We are very.... promiscuous creatures, after all."

A screech of fright came from the siren as she quickly pushed herself away from Acelin. She hit the ground rather hard on her shoulder but that didn't stop her from hissing up at the vampire. Her teeth were no longer the squarish shape associated with people but instead were sharp, triangular points. But, despite all this, she was as terribly frail as a bird. That was the way Sirens were. They just had their alluring song but everything else about them was weak. Their bones broke easily , their claws chipped like they were made of peanut brittle and their feathers were more fluff than anything else. As soon as people realized this, all they had to do was put in eat plugs. Siren populations hit an all time low, which was probably why Xerxes's mother insisted they run whenever someone found out who they were. Xerxes herself had never seen another Siren save her mother.

"Don't touch," she hissed, cradling her shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry..." Acelin whispered, sounding almost devastated at the rejection. He backed away slightly and turned his head, as if he were hiding his face. His face showed all his vampire characteristics, even if his personality didn't. He turned and leaped off the roof, landing gracefully on the ground below. His fangs elongated and his eyes gleamed, Nathaniel coming out. He had to... To get away. He didn't know why, but he was so angry all of a sudden. He didn't want to hurt anyone though. So... He ran.

Raven crawled inside, and sat down nervously. She'd been in a car only once. That'd been the first time she'd managed to escape. The icy cold hand of fear began to crawl up her back.

Of all the things Xerxes had meant to do, frightening Acelin off was not one of them. It was just she didn't like bring touched. She could manage when she had her illusion up but aside from that, a strict no-touch policy was in order. But she hasn't 't meant for Acelin to go away. She hesitantly stood, her claws clicking against the ground as she held onto her shoulder. She stumbled over to the hatch and pulled it open with her foot before slowly crawling down into the school. School was over so hopefully she wouldn't encounter anyone. She needed time before she could put up her illusion again.

(((God RAven is so pitiful. People with PTSD don't even have it that bad xd.png)))

Skinner's face took on a look of fascination when the girl in the front asked if they were like her, "Well yes and no.", he began, 'While everyone in the room is not human, there are still different species than you". When she said she didn't know what she was, Skinner got up and walked around the desk, "Oh, well will you let me take a look at you?", he asked, patting on the teacher's desk as a signal to sit down, "It's kinda what I do".

He was excited to see his wolf buddy and a girl he assumed was Raven walk into the classroom, "Oh Welcome to Trig Club!", he said warmly, not wanting to make them both uncomfortable. He seemed to fail when the black haired girl suddenly ran out of the room. "Wait, I-", he tried to protest but they were already gone. He twisted his mouth into a frown and let out a sigh.

His face quickly lit up again, "Oh well, I'll see her at Wolf boy's little shindig tonight", he said. Skinner was hoping that he would announce what time his party would be starting but he didn't stick around long enough to tell anyone. Oh well, Skinner would just have to show up whenever.

((I know right? I'm not even sure how she ended up that bad... xd.png ))

Jean pushed herself up onto the desk awkwardly. After a few moments, she was situated more comfortably. Glancing up, she caught the angel's eyes. They were a cold silver, but her smile softened them.

So, Dr. Skinner, what do we have here? Pushing herself off the desk, the angel wandered forward. The girl before them had fiery red hair, and contrasting bright green eyes. I'm Rain, by the way. An angel. Well... Fallen. Sort of. Jean nodded nervously. Jean Grey.

((Username: pudding

Name: Psi

Age: ??? (Freshman but hasn't officially joined the school yet.)

Creature: Magic infused hybrid

Appearance: Psi is a shapeshifter and can assume multiple disguises. Of course, his natural form is that of a Cat-like creature, slightly larger than a Labrador. He is capable of standing on his back legs and walking around like that but has no distinct other form since he usually just copies what he sees.

History: Psi was born to two unusual parents: A Bakeneko and a White Stag. The only reason Psi was born was at the hands of a group of magicians who had managed to round up the two magical animals and force them together, much like the Liger to Tigers and Lions, only with the aid of magic. His two parents, with the addition of the magic used to aid his formation, caused the hybrid to practically become a magical battery. Everything about him was pure magic contained by a thin layer of fuzz and fur. As such, he possesses very strong magical abilities that surpasses both of his parents. He remained with the magicians and acted as as power source for some of their more draining spells before an experimental spell went wrong and the magicians perished. Although he had been content with his life before, he couldn't remain still forever and ended up venturing out into the outside world.

Personality: Rp'ed

Other: He's ready to explore the Free-world))

((Much magic. Very cat. Wow.))

A building. Large, pointed ears flicked forward and large, green eyes flashed purple. There seemed to be clusters of magical energy coming from inside. Were they, perhaps, more magicians? After his own had laid down and not gotten back up again, the only people he had found were terribly devoid of magical energy and seemed confused by his presence. His magicians never did that so he had quickly left to find others. But here, here he could feel a lot of magic.

The cat-like creature quickly raced to the door, leaping over the fence in an easy jump. The doors did little to stop him from entering as he simply rose up on his back legs and pushed it open. Within seconds, he was inside, racing down the halls towards the magical energy signatures. His long tail fluffed up happily as he quickly approached the room the magical energies seemed to be coming from. Perhaps he'd finally find someone who'd know what to do with him. He'd been so lost as of late since he had no idea what to do with himself.

Skinner clapped his hands excitedly and stuck his cigarette holder behind his ear for safe keeping. His cigarettes were special and he wouldn't want anything to happen to this one before he could finish it. He frowned when Rain called him Dr. Skinner. It sounded strange without the air of sarcasm he usually put around it, 'Of course I'm not a real doctor. The title just fits what I do better than...the other title", he said, pulling on a pair of latex gloves. He nodded at the sound of her name, "Jean Grey? I feel like I have heard that name somewhere before", he shrugged, it wasn't that important. They were two completely common names.

"Open", he said, pointing to her mouth. When she complied, Skinner stuck his finger in her mouth and felt along her bottom and top row of teeth, "No oddly symmetrical gaps. No gum lacerations, Just a normal human set of teeth", he said, removing his hand, "So your not an anthropomorphic shifter. I know that for sure", he said. From his experience, shifters tended to have strange teeth with scars on their gums and inside of their lips from the constant changing. He pressed his ear against her chest and listened to her heartbeat, 'So where are you from Jean?", he asked casually.

Rain's head snapped up towards the door. Her spidey-senses were tingling. She only caught a small glimpse into the creature's mind, the door blocking most of her powers. Magic. Magicians. Cat.

Cat? ((I thought the door was open, but-)) with a flick of her wrist, she edged the door open. What the hell is that? I'll take care of it Skinner, you just do whatever it is you do with Jean.

Jean tried to rid herself of the latex taste the gloves left in her mouth as Skinner went on with his study. I was born here. She glanced at Rain again, but directed her focus back on Skinner. My mom is from Boston, Massachusetts though, and my father, Sacramento, California. They met at UCLA.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Skinner removed the cigarette holder from behind his ear and pressed the burning tip into the girl's arm. The red cherry was not hot though. A sort of numbing sensation would have began to spread across her arm, "I was too. Parents are in the same business I am. I live with my dad's brother though", he said as if he had not tried to snuff out his cigarette on the girl's arm. "traho", he muttered. There was a flash of light inside the girl's vein and Skinner drew a vial from his shirt pocket. He taped the bottom of the glass vial with the mouth piece of his holder. Slowly, the glass filled with thick, red blood. He smiled, happy that the trick worked, "Cool right?", he asked, "Painless injections".

He put the vial up to his lips and dumped it down his throat like a shot of whiskey. He smacked his lips after he was done and smiled at Jean, "Good blood sugar. Iron is good. You're a bit low on potassium though, eat a banana or something.", he named off a few more things he tasted, such as when she would begin ovulating and what she had for breakfast. Finally he smiled, "you're human. Well, a different linage than normal humans like myself. I think....you might just be mutated" he said. "Can you do anything strange? Things like turn orange in direct sunlight or need to take special pills for correct bone density?"

(( Oh. My. Gish. Pad. xd.png ))

Jean was ataken back by Skinner's actions. First, the cigarette, then, he drank her blood. And then listed off a bunch of different things. Her jaw was slack, and she had to take a few moments to figure out how to work it again. What? No. I... Uh. She lifted her hand from the desk. You might want to stand back. I can't really control it... A flame sprung to life over her open palm. Before it could grow any larger, she closed her hand, and the flame died out. I could just be looking at something and then woosh. Up in flames it goes. Luckily nothing as of recent has happened. And then.... The discarded butt of the cigarette raised slowly from the desk. It teetered unsteadily, then ignited, engulfed by flames. Telekinikis.

Edited by RavenWolf1010