Nanashi

Stones with Power

((Yes. No. Yes. They hatch like a bird. Probably.

Leo's not confident, just a doorknob.))

Leo moved slightly closer to the cat. It had pure gray fur and suddenly open it's eyes. They glowed, and were green. It hissed. "Oh, calm down, Brillar. If Dama saw you, you'd be in trouble." The cat turned. "Do not speak of her, Leo," he hissed. "Oh? Problems again?" Brillar paused and stood up. He nodded. "It's to be expected. She isn't a stray, like you." "Shut up, Leo," Brillar said. Leo chuckled. "Ah. Brillar, this is Iris, the holder of one of the stones and blah blah blah. She ran away, so she'll be staying here for a bit. Iris, this is Brillar, a magical cat. He lives here, but he owes me, so he can't kick us out." Brillar looked up at Iris. "Ah. Nice to meet you," he said.

Pesadilla collapsed on her bed, exhausted. She had been awake for way too long. And she didn't like people. She sighed and rolled over. Soon she fell asleep.

Icezletta and Lavirin had gotten home and were asleep.

Iris dipped her head to Brillar. Hello. A wave of exhaustion overwhelmed her. I'm sorry to cut this short, but I think I'm going to go to sleep now. She snatched the pillow and blanket, then set the bed up and flopped down. Leo? She called quietly. Would you like to sleep next to me?

((Should we skip to morning now so people can jump back in?))

(Bleh, sorry for not posting sooner, busy life and all)

Zoey dragged Theo as she walked over to the stone shop. "Why are we going here again?" Theo asked, sighing. "Because I thought it looked interesting," Zoey replied, opening the shop door. "Hello! We're here to look at stones!" "Obviously," Theo said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. He then noticed Zoey was going gagga over certain stones. He then decided to look at a few stones himself. He paused and picked up a stone. Turquoise was the name of it. It was a necklace that could probably fit around his neck. "Theo! Look what I found!" Zoey said, holding up a similiar necklace. "It has rainbow moonstone in it."

((Soon. Soon.))

"Sure." Leo walked over and laid down beside her.

Sombra smiled, listening to the two. She felt power from the stones as soon as the two touched them. "Good choices," she said.

Iris stroked Leo's head gently. His presence made her feel better. She thought back to her mother. Was she angry? Did she care? Will I ever go home? The questions plauged her. Her mind still turned, the cogs fighting against the pull of sleep. Should I go home? The girl whispered, sadness tugging at her.

"Only if that's what will make you happy," Leo said quietly. There was one thing he knew how to do that kept climbing to the top of his mind. He was trying to ignore it, but that was a bit hard.

I'm not sure it will though... Unshed tears welled up. Finally, she allowed them to flow. She was torn between loyalty to her birthmother, and the freedom of their constant bickering. The long nights of her mother's screaming, and crying, no longer filled her ears as she tried to sleep. It was glorious, but made her feel hollow as well.

"Your happiness is important, too," Leo whispered. He looked at her, unsure what to do. He was horrible at this kind of stuff. "Do whatever will make you feel best."

She wiped her tears away. I'm not going back. Iris rolled over, so she now looked out the window. Slowly, the waves of sleep rolled over her.

Leo watched as she fell asleep, then transformed into a bird again. "I hope you'll be happy." His voice was so quiet no one else but him could hear. He looked up at the ceiling. There was nothing he could really do, was there? All he was good for was being a heater. Well, and destroying stuff. He closed his eyes and rested his head on his back. His flames shouldn't burn anything; He had adjusted the heat of them. He womdered if he could get any sleep.

((Too many people still doing stuff... Soon, RavenWolf. Soon.))

Mia woke up, and looked over at her clock. It was still night. Switching her gaze to her computer, there was a note on it. It said, 'Remember the Gemstone.' Remembering it, she removed the note from her computer and scraped together all the money she could find in her room. Counting it roughly, she decided it would be enough, and made her way out of the house. She arrived fairly quickly at the store, and wandered up to the counter.

Edited by Zeditha

((...IT'S STILL NIGHTTIME.

I'm not leaving everyone behind!))

((Oops. Okay, I'll go edit my post slightly...))

((Okay.))

"Oh, hey! Here's your sto-" "SOMBRA-CHAN, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?" "-stone." Sombra put the box up on the counter, ignoring her sister. "Sooombraaa-chaaan," Pesadilla said, walking over dizzily. "How are you still awake?" she asked sleepily. Keeping a smiled on her face, Sombra slammed her fist into Pea's head and dragged her behind the counter. "Sorry about that." A faint groan could be heard from Pesa as she blacked out.

((Sombra-chan scares me.))

((Sorry for being impatient. xd.png I want Rain to come home to utter destruction.

Who else are we waiting for? Because I'm totally not going to harass them until they reply. •,•))

((Sorry, I was sleeping. Nighttime, y'know?))

Mia took a step backwards, then moved her foot back. This girl scared her, but she seemed nice enough... "Um. Well, thanks... What's the stone made of, by the way? It looks like Amethyst and blue diamond..." She placed the notes on the counter, sliding out enough to pay for the stone.

((I should go to *name censored for privacy* one of these days. They sell books about rocks, rocks, and I mean moonstone, quartz, agate, Apache's Tear, and more, and they also have books about dragons.))

"That's exactly what it is. Of course, most can figure out what the stone is from touch, if they've been bound to it." Sombra pushed the box forwards and took the money at the same time, slipping it into the register.