Nanashi

Stones with Power

This was in the bottom of my inbox(I message myself), so sorry if it's a bit dusty.

And the subtitle changes whenever, just ignore it.

There are these beautiful little stones you see whenever you pass this one shop called 'Faded Memories.' You also saw a new shop beside it that is called 'Song of the Mist' that sells strange things, but you've only seen a dragon statue in that store. You have never been in either of the stores. But one day, you walk into 'Faded Memories' and buy two or three stones. But you didn't know that that stone had powers. So, what will you do? Will you tell anyone? And what are the secrets behind the two stores? But, more importantly, what are the secrets about the stones?

Rules

♠ DC rules apply.

♤ Normal rules apply, too(No Gary Stus, Mary Sues, or antis, no godmodding... ect.).

♣ PG 13 at the VERY most. Romance and violence are allowed, but don't be detailed or junk... Take that stuff to messages if you must.

♧ Don’t kill another’s character without getting permission from both of us.

♥ Use censorkip.gif to curse if you must.

♡ Try to be nice OOC.

♦ Put 'Agate' in Pass to show you read the rules.

♢ Have fun! or, at least, try to.

Form

Username:
Name:
Nicknames: (If any)
Personality: (Optional.)
Looks:
Stone:
Family:
Pass:
Other:

For pets(Optional to make this)

Username:
Name:
Nicknames:
Personality: (So. Very. Optional.)
Species:
Looks:
Owner:
Family: (Even if they aren't related but instead just raised together)
Powers:
Other:

Accepted Forms

Username: seacatsmew

Name: Icezletta Marioneta

Nicknames: People have taken to calling her 'Snow Fairy.'

Personality: RP'd

Looks: She's that pale.

Stone: Snow Quartz

Family: Her big brother, Lavirin.

Pass: Accurate.

Other: Her body is always ice-cold.

Username: secatsmew

Name: Lavirin Marioneta

Nicknames: They always call him 'Fire Fairy...'

Looks: Here he is. But he's tanned.

Stone: Fire Agate

Family: His little sister, Icezletta.

Other: His temperature is always blazing hot.

Name: Sombra(Somber-ah) Chessyre(Cheshire)

Nicknames: Sombra-chan

Looks: Her eyes are gold.

Stone: Apache's Tear

Family: Her mother runs the store with stones, her sister runs the store with statues.

Other: She uses Japanese honorifics.

Name: Pesadilla

Nicknames: Pesa

Personality: RP'd...

Looks: Here.

Stone: Dragon Blood Jasper.

Family: Sombra and her mother, who runs the stone shop.

Pass: I am the god(dess) of this RP. I have no need for silly passwords! Hahaha- *is hit with table*

Other: She uses Japanese honorifics and runs the shop with the statues.

Opal and Rainbow Obsidian reserved for Techno_Elf.

Username: Astrodeath

Name: Dominic Petrolski

Nicknames: Little Dom

Looks: He has a slender figure. With eyes that shine in the darkness, you could likely say he is handsome. However, in an accident gone wrong, his left eye was scarred over. He can still see out of it, thankfully, but nevertheless, the reminder remains. His face is otherwise healthy, though. Startlingly black hair that he keeps tied behind his head and a scruffy beard that barely comes off his face. He wears a dark grey vest over a black shirt, as well as clean blue jeans and a pair of shoes that are a size too big for him. Dominic wears his stone around his neck, safe under his shirt.

Stone: The Bloodstone.

Family: None.

Other: No personality?

Username: Zeditha

Name: Mia

Nicknames: Mia (Already short enough, no?)

Personality: She likes pretty things, and often hordes them. She particularly likes stones, and believes (vaguely, at least) in all the 'crystal ball' type nonsense. She knows it's mostly fake, but thinks there might be truth in it somewhere.

Looks: Mia is a fairly pretty girl. She's roughly average height, with pale skin and an slender figure. Her eyes are a deep, piercing blue, and her hair is honey-blonde.

Stone: Amethyst. Although, Diamond is her birthstone and she thinks diamonds are the prettiest, so she may gain a powerful diamond at some point.

Family: Her mum doesn't get out much, and spends all her time tidying the house. Obsessively. Mia thinks she's stupid, but doesn't say anything because it gives her pretty much a life to herself. All her siblings are older, and have left home.

Other: She's a typical, teenagery Goth. Although, she's often prone to being hyper, so watch out if she becomes talkative.

Diamond still reserved.

Sunstone and Larvakite reserved for Lore_Master.

Moonstone, Abalone Shell, and Emerald reserved for Lightdragon4444.

Blue Goldstone and Petrified Wood reserved for padfoot.

Username: RoD

Name: Zoey Smith

Nicknames:

Personality:

Looks: The female in the pic

Stone: Rainbow Moonstone

Family: Theo (her twin brother), an older sister named Lisa and her two parents

Pass:

Other: she's good with swords

Name: Theodore Smith

Nicknames: Theo

Looks: The male in the pic and without the ears

Stone: Turquoise

Family: Zoey (his twin sister), an older sister named Lisa and his two parents

Pass:

Other: he's good with bows and arrows

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Namina Waltz

Nicknames: Mina

Looks: Tall, with olive skin and vibrant green eyes. She has silky black hair that falls to her waist that's almost always braided or kept up in one way or another. Her usual attire is a tank top avd baggy cargo pants, but she sometimes changes if the weather is nice. Her ears are covered in small hoops and studs, and she has a tattoo of Ourobourus on her left shoulder.

Stone: Snowflake Obsidian

Family: A sister named Rebecca and her two parents

Other: She has a habit of smoking when stressed

Username: RavenWolf1010

Name: Ame

Nicknames: Rain

Looks: Rain

Stone: Ajoite Stone

Family: Rain's mother died when she was young. Her dad, was abusive. With no other living relatives, the girl took as much money as she could, and turned to living on the streets.

Other: Ame started off as a worker in McDonald's. It had provided food and money. Eventually, she became Manager, and now lives more comfortably in a rundown apartment.

Name: Iris

Nicknames: N/A

Looks: Iris

Stone: Chalcopyrite

Family: Iris's parents are divorced. Every week, she spends with either her dad or mom.

Other: She's had thoughts of running away from home.

Username: GGG

Name: Cassandra Cabot

Nicknames: Cass/Cassie

Personality: Cass is kind of a weirdo. Often daydreams. More RP'd, since I'm lazy like that.

Looks: Here ya go~

Stone: Peridot- her birthstone.

Family: Two parents. Her dad's in a different country for work pretty much all the time.

Pass: A gate made of Agate. GATECEPTION!

Other: ... I'll just develop her character more as I go along...

-Pets-

Name: Leo

Nicknames: Leo

Personality: Most people call it 'courage.' But actually, he's a doorknob. He isn't scared easily, and isn't that good at comforting people.

Species: Phoenix

Looks: (Disguise)With amber eyes, Phoenix, Human(He's only 11, don't be weird).

Owner: Pesadilla

Powers: He can control his body heat, though normally it's really hot. He also can't die. Normally. If he dies in water, he dies.

Other: Dislikes peppers.

Name: Raven

Nicknames: Rave

Personality: She's a firecracker, that one. She mirrors Rain's more stand-offish side. Bold, and headstrong, Raven is driven. If she truly wants something, it will happen. Her other largest facet, is her big softie side. She loves kids, and cuddling. And belly rubs. And destroying stuff.

Species: Wolf

Looks: Here she is. She may or may not acquire a metal, spiked collar. As well as she has silver flecks in her black fur. Barely noticeable.

Owner: Rain

Family: Storm

Powers: Metal manipulation?

Other: She's smart. Like, really smart. And she has a crescent moon as her mark. It will be silver, on her hip.

Name: Storm

Nicknames: Stormy

Personality: A wolf that doesn't think before he acts. Unlike Raven, he doesn't meticulously plan something before he does it. He just does it. He often will get himself in trouble, and require Raven to save him. He's a goofy wolf, who loves eating.

Species: Wolf

Looks: Like this, but no rope collar, red eyes, feather thing, or two tails. His coat is a little darker grey, but he does have that red lightning bolt thing along his body when he uses his powers. On occasion, it's just there. He doesn't look that evil either.

Owner: Rain

Family: Raven

Powers: Similar to Rain, he can control the weather. But on a small scale.

Other: He constantly emits electricity, like Rain.

Extra

This is a great site to find the stones. So is this. if you use this, use this, too. This is kind of simple. This one and this one aren't that bad, either. I used the first link's one, though...

If that's too complicated, just message me and I'll pick one for your characters.

Edited by seacatsmew

The Stone Cards

There are cards made of stones. They rarely connect to people. And when that happens, they become one of the twelve. Here's the known ones and their powers and who they are.

The Dreamer - Card 6 - Nightmare and Daydream - Pesadilla Chessyre

The Dreamer is the 6th card. It controls both Nightmare and Daydream magic. Unlike what you might believe, Daydream magic is both at night and day. It represents 'good dreams'. Nightmare is the same way, only it represents bad dreams'.

Magic

They can absorb both dreams and nightmares, and change them into the other. They can make things with the dream energy, called Dreamer energy, and they can alter memories... And they can take a separate form. Their powers become so powerful they may control the user when this happens. They can also contact 'them' and enter their world, and call 'them'.

'Them'

Not much is known, minus they take different forms.

Umbra

Pesadilla's first one that she had join her. She can sense when someone is near, but she cannot say who or what it is. She helps protect the Doll's Eye Clocktower.

Edited by seacatsmew

Random Questions

Now, what in the world do you mean by 'dusty'?!?!

I simply meant that it's old, and never finished. And that it might have a few errors.

...Why is there almost no plot?

I like simplicity. It's a simple little thing that, like I said before, is 'dusty.'

Why are there so many stone sites you posted?!?!

Some will find different ones easier. Or they'll just message me. And because I skimmed over all of those...

Message or post any other questions and they can be added up!

Edited by seacatsmew

I am reserving the Bloodstone.

Username: Astrodeath

Name: Dominic Petrolski

Nicknames: Little Dom

Looks: He has a slender figure. With eyes that shine in the darkness, you could likely say he is handsome. However, in an accident gone wrong, his left eye was scarred over. He can still see out of it, thankfully, but nevertheless, the reminder remains. His face is otherwise healthy, though. Startlingly black hair that he keeps tied behind his head and a scruffy beard that barely comes off his face. He wears a dark grey vest over a black shirt, as well as clean blue jeans and a pair of shoes that are a size too big for him. Dominic wears his stone around his neck, safe under his shirt.

Stone: The Bloodstone.

Pass: Agate.

Other: No personality?

Edited by Astrodeath311

((Accepted!

Added a personality thing...))

Edited by seacatsmew

Amethyst, Tiger's Eye, Diamond...

I like stones. But I can't decide on one. Would you mind randomly picking two of the above for me, and reserving them?

Edited by Zeditha

So wait, are we allowed just one stone, or two?

Either way, can you reserve Sunstone and Larvakite?

((Each character can have one at the most. For now. Later on, they might be able to have two.

Reserved~))

Should've reserved sunstone and moonstone and made twins! X3

Could I also reserve rainbow obsidian? Also, what's the character limit (if there is one)?

Edited by Techno_Elf

((THERE IS NO CHARACTER LIMIT! MUAHAHA!

If we run out of stones, we can have more then one per stone. But that's only if we run out of stones.

Reserved~))

You could do Ruby and Sapphire twins, Techno, those gems are always closely related at lest from my perspective, Ahh Hoenn. Also can i reserve Moonstone, Abalone Shell, and Emerald.

((I'm using the second post for reserves while on my DS... Reserved!))

Can I reserve rainbow moonstone and turquoise? (I'll have a character sheet up on Monday)

Username: Zeditha

Name: Mia

Nicknames: Mia (Already short enough, no?)

Personality: She likes pretty things, and often hordes them. She particularly likes stones, and believes (vaguely, at least) in all the 'crystal ball' type nonsense. She knows it's mostly fake, but thinks there might be truth in it somewhere.

Looks: Mia is a fairly pretty girl. She's roughly average height, with pale skin and an slender figure. Her eyes are a deep, piercing blue, and her hair is honey-blonde.

Stone: Amethyst. Although, Diamond is her birthstone and she thinks diamonds are the prettiest, so she may gain a powerful diamond at some point.

Family: Her mum doesn't get out much, and spends all her time tidying the house. Obsessively. Mia thinks she's stupid, but doesn't say anything because it gives her pretty much a life to herself. All her siblings are older, and have left home.

Pass: Agate

Other: She's a typical, teenagery Goth. Although, she's often prone to being hyper, so watch out if she becomes talkative.

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Namina Waltz

Nicknames: Mina

Looks: Tall, with olive skin and vibrant green eyes. She has silky black hair that falls to her waist that's almost always braided or kept up in one way or another. Her usual attire is a tank top avd baggy cargo pants, but she sometimes changes if the weather is nice. Her ears are covered in small hoops and studs, and she has a tattoo of Ourobourus on her left shoulder.

Stone: Snowflake Obsidian

Family: A sister named Rebecca and her two parents

Other: She has a habit of smoking when stressed

Name: Zoey Smith

Nicknames:

Personality:

Looks: The female in the pic

Stone: Rainbow Moonstone

Family: Theo (her twin brother), an older sister named Lisa and her two parents