Desanui

Signodextras

Attempted to breed Thetalis (with Fertility) but still didn't get an egg. Sigh.

Tried with a Thunder/Electric pair as well and failed.

So, tune in next week to Signodextra Watch! xd.png

If you have two Purples, you could use Fertility on Thetalis and on Haszani.... Wait, no, that won't work. Never mind. dry.gif Guess I'll have to start breeding Tharanu....

But her planned mate was auto-abandoned as an egg, sorry. sad.gif

Edited by heavenuniasus

In approximately 5 days I can try breeding another possible mate for Tharanu. 'Cause I'm egglocked, don't think I'll get the next trophy any time soon, and I'm not willing to abandon any current eggs, based on breed. (Though, since I did get them from the AP, and I didn't check lineages yet...)

Hey, if you've found some nice rare ones, keep 'em. You'll have plenty of time later on.

And sorry to those waiting for eggs, this isn't exactly a quick process... xd.png

Hey, if you've found some nice rare ones, keep 'em. You'll have plenty of time later on.

They're not exactly rare, but they have pretty lineages.

7 more days, because I got a "The dragons don't really show much interest in each other" message. But I'm breeding another 2nd gen Electric, just in case, and another 2nd gen Nocturne.

Okay, I got an egg from my Electric x Nocturne 2nd gen pair. But it's a Nocturne, not a Electric like I hoped. So I'll have to go back to my reserve pair.

EDIT: My reserve pair refused each other. Another week then.

Edited by heavenuniasus

I'm pretty excited. I think once we have a few breeding pairs to work with, we'll soon have plenty of Signodextras :3

I have Thraela and Belkanis who will hopefully produce a mate for my second Signodextra. Also raising some Purples for extra fertility.

Belkanis has been renamed to Nickoti.

Will be able to breed Thetalis in two days.

"You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced."

And so it begins. But! That means there wasn't a refusal biggrin.gif So, drumroll please...

user posted image

Lineage: Helix Signodextra

Scroll: helix9

Alt: 8

user posted image

My Scroll: helix9

Primary Mating Pair: Thunderbender and Helix Signodextra

Personal Breeding Rules: None. Once the dragon leaves my hands, I have no control over it. The only real rule of course is retaining the lineage's name.

Edited by helix9

Decided to breed a soulpeace dragon for my Signodextra's mate. And i have pinks to influence them both so ill get the genders i want hopefully tongue.gif

Oh, I love pinks. Use them ALL the time, lol

Still trying to breed a Thunder mate for my second Signodextra.