HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Edited!

I think that Healing Wish would have a much less dramatic effect if it was used by non-legendaries? Since you know they are kind of gods and all. Perhaps for battle purposes it's limited to living creatures because most Pokemon don't have the energy to pull that sort of stunt off. And even if the legendary Pokemon use it it's going to take a lot out of them, so it's not like they can just go around and clean up after Suicune at the rate he's destroying everything.

Uh, well since Darkrai posted last, I'm going to let Suicune reply first unless pudding says otherwise as I don't want to cut Suicune off from the interaction. >.<

I actually really like that Cresselia post. I'm rereading it because I like it that much.

Edited by Doctortear

You can respond first since I've got to go to bed. Just don't kill Suicune!

Personally, I think there should be a limit to TM and HM moves but moves a pokemon can learn naturally should remain provided they are at that level. My personal opinion, though.

Nooooo compliments my only weakness stop u////u

Cress's moves are tentatively Lunar Dance, Moonblast, Ice Beam, and Slash, if we're only allowed four moves each. Remember when she contemplated slapping Darkrai with a wing? Yeah she's got a physical move mostly because she wants to do that all the time. Not too sure on the others, I'll get back to you on those tomorrow because it's 12:30 AM here.

Ah shoot, there goes my plan for Darkrai to use Suicune as a meats shield. Pooey.

I already have all of my characters' moves and abilities written out already. I'll jab yours down real quick since, surprise, surprise, it's 12:30 here as well. Good night all, she y'all in the morning.

Shhhhhh, your posts are beautiful.

Clearly x3

Alright, this being the case:

Lugia

Moves:

Aeroblast

Safeguard

Hydro Pump

Recover

Skill:

Pressure

Zapdos

Moves:

Thunder

Charge

Drill Peck

Thunder Shock

Skill:

Pressure

Mesprit

Moves:

Future Sight

Extrasensory

Protect

Healing Wish

Skill:

Levitate

Azelf

Moves:

Future Sight

Extrasensory

Explosion

Detect

Skill:

Levitate

Ampharos

Moves:

Discharge

Thunder Shock

Dragon Pulse

Take Down

Skills:

Static

Mold Breaker (Only when Mega Evolved)

Charizard

Moves:

Flamethrower

Flare Blitz

Dragon Rage

Smokescreen

Skills:

Blaze

Tough Claws (Only when X Mega Evolved)

I think I got everyone. I stayed with moves they could learn by leveling or have at the time of hatching. I wasn't certain if we were including HMs and TMs .-.

EDIT: Now to wait for Razzy's post with Scizor |D

Edited by Narvix

Oh, we're doing moves now? Cool

Deoxys:

Psycho Boost

Protect

Extremespeed

Double Team

Ability:

Pressure

Meloetta:

Relic Song

Psychic

Close Combat

Hyper Voice (Which will probs get replaced with Thunder if I come up with an excuse for her to find the TM or whatever)

Ability:

Serene Grace

Gabrielle:

Protect

Double Team

Swords Dance

Sucker Punch

Ability:

Justified/Magic Bounce

Michelle:

Light Screen

Calm Mind

Psychic

Moonblast (Which may become Hyper Voice later since moar power)

Ability:

Telepathy/Pixilate

Also, the two of them both have their one move that they use for transport, I.E. Razor Wind and Teleport, if that's okay? Otherwise Gabrielle can drop Protect and Michelle Psychic

Reshiram:

Fusion Flare

Dragon Pulse

Will-O-Wisp

Earth Power

Ability:

Turboblaze

(Tentatively, I may change her later)

Latias:

Heal Pulse

Tailwind

Safeguard

Mist Ball

Ability:

Levitate

(Support style, since she'd only ever fight alongside her brother, and he's the more offensively-oriented of the two)

Regigigas

Gravity

Earthquake

Strength

Wide Gaurd

Ability:

Slow Start

(Built to work as support for the golems while it gets going, then shred everything in its path)

Speaking of Regigigas and it's ability, I was thinking that it could get stronger the longer it's awake. And also more competent. So early on, it's processing speed is slow and it's abilty to think and react are diminished. But as it gets going, it starts to think quicker and gets faster and stronger, yes?

Hate double posting, but since it's unrelated to my previous response and it's been a while, I think it's allowed

If you did anything to my home Kyogre...

Dotz, I think Groudon is cheating on Kyogre. Because apparent he has a home Kyogre, and an elsewhere Kyogre D:

tongue.gif

Have you seen the pairing section, Master? Kyogre will never find love.

Edited by Doctortear

Alright, these are all of mine. I just used Manaphy's starting moves since he just hatched but he probably won't be using any of them. I wish he could use Heart Swap but he can't yet.

Shaymin:

Seed Flare

Hyper Beam

Aromatherapy

Dazzling Gleam

---

Natural Cure/Serene Grace

Suicune:

Toxic

Tailwind

Aurora Beam

Shadow Ball

---

Pressure

Water Absorb

Manaphy:

Tail Glow

Bubble

Water sport

-

---

Hydration

Keldeo:

Hydro pump

Surf

Close Combat

Double Team

---

Justified

Only one question, pudding. Did you give Suicune two abilities or did you just list the two that he can have?

Well, Pressure is Suicune's standard ability. But Water Absorb is his hidden ability so there are circumstances where he can have two. While this isn't achievable in the games since there hasn't been a event Suicune, he is programmed to have two so I included them both. If I can only choose one, I'd prefer it to be Water Absorb to Pressure.

Well I'm not sure how two abilities would work so I guess I'll just put Suicune down for Water Absorb if that's okay with you.

Oh and, um, you missed Jirachi on your list just so you know.

Edited by Doctortear

Heatran

Flash Cannon

Hyper Beam

Magma Storm

Iron Head

Flame Body

Scizor {Mega}

Bullet Punch

Protect

X-Scissor

Razor Wind

Technician [Mega/Regular]

Regice

Zap Cannon

Hail

Lock On

Curse

Clear Body

Zekrom

Bolt Strike

Fusion Bolt

Zen Headbutt

Crunch

Teravolt

Landorus

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Sandstorm

Block

Incarnate Forme: Sand Force/Therian Forme: Intimidate

Edited by Razzyy

Alright, I wrote down everyone who has said their character's moves on a spreadsheet. I put down a few abilities and moves that I know certain characters have, but nothing more. If there is a TBA (To be added) section in one of your characters, then do send me the characters abilities and moves so I can add them.

I think this is the link for it. I'm going to make it all pretty with colors, but for now, we'll just have the bare basics. I'll go ahead and add it to the front page.

Sorry about Jirachi!

Jirachi:

Doom Desire

Rest

Protect

Swift

---

Serene Grace

Um, now you've got Curse+Zap Cannon...

May I suggest:

Charge Beam

Ice Beam

Thunder Wave/Sleep Talk

Rest

Ability:

Clear Body

Clear Body is better than Ice Body because you aren't forced to run Hail so you can use it

Regice Special Attack is much higher than its attack, so running special moves is best, Charge Beam is good for boosting and coverage

RestTalk is always good, and I assume it would stay so in the RP. However, Thunder wave could help Regice be more supportive of the other golems and less just its own tank

EDIT: Also, Zekrom would do better if you dropped one of the Electric moves for a Dragon move

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Have you seen the pairing section, Master? Kyogre will never find love.

Aw don't be rude. I'd totally date a giant sapient whale god if it were real, never mind that I'm an ace aromantic.

Also is Cresselia/Darkrai canon? I thought it was mostly just self-righteous hate topped with an undertone of sexual tension

I thought it was canon when we were both like, "Strained romance!" I honestly have no idea anymore. I guess we could try and make it work, but it'll require for either Darkrai to be turned into a wimp or for Cresselia to be kicked off her high horse.

Shhhhh, Kyogre always tries to get with those who don't want him. I'll be seriously impressed if someone crushes on him because he's a huge adorable dork.

Latios:

Luster Purge

Thunder

Calm Mind

Draco Meteor

Levitate

Oops! Sorry for taking so long. I had to get a post in. You're moves and ability has been added, Backup.

That will go quite well with Latias's support role. Considering Psych Up to swap for something now, since she could borrow her brohter's Calm Minds...