Gladtobemom

Favorite Seasonal Dragon

Spring Equinox is today.

I was wondering when the Seasonals will start being "Spring" type?

They're my favorite.

What's your favorite of the seasonal dragons?

Spring are also my favourite! Can't wait to catch bunch of them. thumbs_up.png

For me it's hard to choose between winter and spring x.x

But I think I'd have to go with Spring.

My favorites are also Spring, followed by Autumn. The Winters are my least favorite.

I'm excited because now I can finally breed some Sweetling x Spring lines that I have. I should be able to breed a Gen4 checker soon (and have another Gen3 waiting until next Vday). xd.png

Summer and Autumn are my favorites for their colors, then Spring. I get chilled looking at the Winters. The spriter really did a great job on them, but I don't like feeling so cold. rolleyes.gif

I love them all, but at the moment my Winters who behaved so well in breeding. Hopefully I'll get to my 8th Gen all dragons on my scroll in a year's time.

I like the Winters the most, the Autumns are nice too. I don't care much about the Spring and Summer, which led to a forced pause of one of my lineage projects because I need two CB Springs and never bothered catching any. xd.png But now I'll make sure to remedy that.

So I snagged a Red Dino...and then a Red Copper shortly after. But I haven't even glimpsed a seasonal in the cave yet. Scratch that; I saw one, but someone else got it first. ;w;

Edited by Myra the Sark

So I snagged a Red Dino...and then a Red Copper shortly after. But I haven't even glimpsed a seasonal in the cave yet. Scratch that; I saw one, but someone else got it first. ;w;

Saw that one too. Sad that i missed it .-. Nevermind just saw one and caught it

I would have to say Springs are my favorite then Autumns, Summers, and Winters.

Edited by lollipop00

Autumns are my favorites, but I do adore springs. I'm glad spring is finally here, I got to complete one of the next steps of a project. happy.gif

When I was first breeding to see if the springs had started yet, all my dragons were like, nope not interested! And I started getting worried about the season change.

Springs are definitely my favorite. Maybe it's the fact that I have a 5:1 male-female ratio of winters, but I think the winters just have dreadlocks. I don't know. It's confusing.

It's hard to choose, the sprites themselves are so nice, I have to say autumn is my favourite, because of the colours. And it's the best time of the year (vacation time!)

Oh, the autumns will always be my favourites! <3 At first, I loved the springs, because of their pretty colours, but the autumns grew on me, until I had a little hoard of them living near the top of my scroll!! Now, I love the autumns so much that autumn is my favourite season!! xd.png

Edited by Saltpath

I prefer Winters and Autumns. Springs and Summers - not much, though I'm going to hoard CBs a bit.

I like the summers best, but I think that is just because it was summer when they first came out and so my first one was a summer one. Plus I love the code for that one: OBug. I thought it was so funny I tried to name it something after it. (I ended up settling on Cicada's Song because of many names already being taken.) Plus I just love summer. Swimming and fireworks and picnics and... biggrin.gif As for the sprites themselves, I love them all.

Edited by OceanSecrets

My favorite is autumn/fall followed by winter.

Autumn, hands down! Then a tie between male Summers and both Winters.