Gladtobemom

Favorite Seasonal Dragon

Because of the colors I'll have to go with winter. They're just my type, blue all the way. Plus, my first dragon ever caught on here was a winter seasonal, so I guess I'm a bit sentimental as well. smile.gif

Really sentimental about having Autumns as the first ones I caught, and because they look so happy. There's a bit I like about the winters and the springs, but I still love Autumns the most biggrin.gif

They just look so colorful... and playful!

Edited by Pandalf

Winters are lovely, mainly because of their pretty colors, and their wintery appearance appeal me by far the most. It's almost obvious though, for I so love snowy winter and blue hues. Their egg sprites are really pretty too, totally liking the tiny snowflakes around them.

The close second favorite would be Autumns, as autumn is also my second favorite season. Those colorful membranes and tails look so appealing, and the colors go really well with the brown color of their scales. I also like the Autumns' female sprite a lot, it's so cute.

Autumn!

I think the others are okay, and pretty in some lineages, but I love Autumns both in lineages AND just the sprites on their own. Those colors are just beautiful. smile.gif

Though I do love the Seasonals, I'd have to choose between Autumns and Springs being my favourites. Autumns have an amazing colour scheme understand why they're popular for it but I think i'd have to go with the Springs as their sprites just look so graceful and pretty all round. smile.gif

If i'm honest, I think the Summers and Winters look quite tubby. Its probably the main reason why I go for the other two seasonals.