ShadowMonster

The third Greenfield

Monday strolled forward, still spinning the pair of handcuffs he'd totally acquired legally (He promised). At the sound of a crash from within the restaurant, he turned, frightened, when something blotted out the sun for a brief moment.

Letting out a girlish squeal, Monday ducked, his hat spinning cartoonishly in midair for just a moment before being crushed along with its owner beneath the falling (now human) creature.

It happened.

It finally happened.

An actual, unforseen emergency attack by a creature.

If Mondays' breath hadn't been in the process of being crushed from his body in the force of the newcomers' hug, he might've even crowed in excitement.... glee even. " You are....obstruc- t ing j u s t i c e " he croaked; his spilled cup of coffee now covering him and the newcomer, whom he could now recognize as a young boy.

With a cat-like purr, Jet released Monday and hopped off him. He smiled toothily at the redhead once he finally got a look at the man. Hiya! If Jet had a tail, it would've been wagging like crazy. Distracted almost a soon as he spoke, the creature sniffed the strange, dark liquid that had spilled into the white cloth of his shirt. It smelled good, but... Giving the dark stain a lick, Jet recoiled with a curl of his lip. That was nasty! How could anything drink that? Not to mention it was really hot and had burnt the skin beneath his shirt (not that Jet noticed). Looking up suddenly, the alien studied Monday curiously. Your hair is orange. I didn't know humans had orange hair. It's always...not orange. Edited by shadow_claw

Username: volt

Name: Julia

Sex: female

Appearance: http://janemere.deviantart.com/art/Elf-208875190

Creature/power: elf can phase for up to 5 seconds at a time and can control water

Personality: she is loving and cares about most everyone. She is bubbly unless in danger and trusts most everyone. She gets in trouble for being too friendly sometimes and usually will cuddle anyone right away as her way of "breaking the ice"

History: (optional)

Other info:wears a bunny hat to cover her ears and carries a knife which she is proficient with

Edited by voltage

(For a second I thought it was the old Jet lol)

Accepted

Z's eye twitched. He watched the man unroll the surgical tools. He moved as far back as he could on Elfte's shoulder. He hid himself in her hair, head peaking out slightly. "I'm not for sale, freak." He hissed angrily, glaring at the disgusting man. "And I'm worth more than a hundred." He rolled his eyes.

(((I knew someone was going to wreck the Cafe)))

Elf's eyes glowed dimly in the dark as she wrestled past the tightly packed displays and hanging bundles, "Good afternoon Fette", she said happily, "My friend here has taken a tumble and hurt his wing. Do you have anything that can fix him up?". Her eyes narrowed at his question, 'You will not harm this perfect living thing and shame on you for thinking I would sell him to you".

Skinner heard it too. It was some kind of commotion coming from a few streets over. It sounded like a lot of property damage and it was happening at his house. He turned to the twins and frowned, "Change of plans", he said, changing his course to head back to his house, "someone is using magic to do someone ill. My house doesn't allow that", he said as he strode back home

Sideway turned to watch the strange man that goes by the name of Monday as he left the cafe. He watched in amazement as insects converged and aimed at Monday. He moved forward to say something but the insects seemed to lose interest. He stopped and stared with his mouth open. It kinda made sense when the man that Monday was bothering in the cafe walked out with a smirk on his face. The bugs completely missed Monday and seemed to go about their business.

Sideway hit the dirt when a dark shape exploded through the front window. Whatever it was zipped over his head and tackled Monday. He, again, rose to his feet to try to help but stopped when he saw that it was just hugging Monday. He stopped and brushed off the front of his cloths.

Skinner passed Spike on the way to his house. He was not in the mood to talk, especially to his competition. He rounded the corner and stopped. It seemed to be a false alarm. All that was in front of his apartment was Monday being crushed by another man. He sighed, having run across town for nothing, "Hey. Whose been using magic near my house?", he asked, walking forward to touch the wood siding, "She doesn't like that".

Sideway, finally regained his senses and walked to see Skinner, "What the hell is going on?",

Skinner looked at him like he was a moron, "How the hell should I know. I just got here", he said

Sideway opened his mouth to argue, but then realized he was right, "Ok, well.....Is there any danger here?".

Skinner looked at the people around him, "No, everyone one around here is only as dangerous as they always are".

Fette didn't bother responding to Elfs' remark, instead feinting towards the tiny dragon perched on her shoulder with a loud "Boo!" before settling back with a smirk. "A hurt wing, huh?" Turning to the wall cluttered with shelves and wrapped bundles behind him, he rubbed his chin in thought. "Think I got somethin' or nother fer that..." he said, tossing bits of herbs, bags of tiny bones, and bottles of foul-looking tincture to the floor behind him. Pushing a rather inhuman looking skull aside, he thrusted his arm elbow deep into the dust-coated wall, rummaging around for a moment before withdrawing his arm, a myriad of small silk wrapped parcels in hand.

Spreading the bundles along the counter, he held out one heavily tattooed hand, hovering it near Elftes' ear in a gesture for the tiny dragon to hop on. "C'mon, I ain't gonna hurt ya... Ain't nobody gonna pay fer injured dragon parts anneyway." Fette said, flicking his roll of surgical equipment aside with a roll of his eyes.

------------------------------------------

Brushing a dirt and coffee stained hand through his wild hair, Monday rolled over onto his back to stare up at the strange newcomer with his huge, dark circled eyes. Monday blinked twitchily for a moment or two before throwing his feet over and onto the ground behind his head, slithering up to stand. Adjusting his hat with one hand, he circled the strange man, poking here and there at his mane of white hair.

Squishing one pale cheek against Jets', he casted a long look at the mans sharp, serrated teeth... With their wild, discolored hair, strange eyes and pale skin, he and this stranger could almost pass as some sort of inverted twins. Finally, someone as trustworthy as himself. He thought he'd never see the day.

Wordlessly, Monday pulled a wad of blue fabric from the back pocket of his filthy jeans and shook it out before placing it atop Jets' thick mop of white hair. A tiny blue police hat now sat atop Jets' head.

"I don't wanna errr, freak you out here or anythin' mate" Monday said, one huge eye twitching slightly, "But I think we might be a set of them doppelganger things." Rolling his eyes over to where Skinner stood arguing with the suspicious new Handsome Man, Monday added; "Also I think I heard that doctor bloke say we were some sorta magic... I mean, I'd ask 'im what he meant, but I think those drumstick thingies in his pocket might be some kinda.... I dunno, just suspicious. I mean seriously, mate, what kinda doctor stalks around town with a set of drumsticks?" "Been keepin' an eye on 'em myself" he added; rubbing his grimy hands together nervously.

Edited by ChildeRolande

As interesting as whatever was going on at the cafe was, Detrin had caught whiff of something different. He tugged his sister along, promising that they would return later. Dragging Sarinte with him, he paused at the edge of the woods. Something felt...off. He didn't know what, but there was someone out there that bothered him. The brother's fur raised at the drifting scent. What was out there?

Jet remained unsurprisingly still as he was poked and prodded. He was an easygoing little alien and literally never got upset. Anything and everything that happened to him rolled right off his subconscious. Jet just rolled with the punches. With a half-huff, he lifted one of his clawed hands and took the tiny hat from his head. A pair of scarlet eyes scoured over the minature piece of headwear. After a few seconds, he placed it back on his head and beamed. Doppleganger? Isn't that like a human "twin" except different? he asked. Jet's scarlet gaze drifted to where a man was yelling about something. Oh. Was he mad about him breaking that invisible wall thing? Jet wilted slightly, his toothy grin fadinf. He looked something like a kicked puppy almost instantly. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. Jet whimpered.

Edited by shadow_claw

Username: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Name: Lazaris Elder IV

Sex: Male

Appearance: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011031...erus-snape1.jpg

Creature/Power: Warlock

Personality: Composed and distant, he tends not to have many friends or people he is close to, and is sometimes paranoid. He does not like to talk of his past, simply stating that he was a different man then when questioned. He often makes threats when annoyed, but keeps his calm and controlled demeanor.

History(Optional)

Other: He carries a longsword as a weapon, made for him in medieval Europe by a wizard who worked as a blacksmith. It looks like this http://www.elvish.org/gwaith/movie/anduril.jpg

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

Julia saw two cat human crossbreeds and slowly walked to them from the side. She was almost never heard in the forest but she did make a little noise. She got close to the female and smiled "hi you two looking for someone or something?" She adjusted the ears of her bunny hat so they were still flopped forward but not in front of her soft joyfully sky blue eyes.

Lazaris had finally reached his destination. Greenfield, a place where one could live in relative peace despite any past deeds. Deactivating the web of spells that prevented detection by vision, smell, aura, or any other methods, he seemed to pop into focus, like he had been standing at the edge of vision before. He sniffed the air, there was magic here. Wizard, most likely. Less powerful magic users, they needed a wand as a conduit instead of casting 'barehanded'. He had some bad experience with Wizards, allowing a bit of magic to his hands he readied the words for a spell that would block the magic ability of it's target. He didn't actually need words to use magic, but they prevented the slipups of mental casting. He ran after the sound of shattering glass, his hand flying to the sword at his belt. "Now, what is going on here?" He asked the people near the cafe, his hand still on the hilt of his weapon.

Monday would have replied to Jets' words, had he still been standing there. However, where he had been but a moment before was now simply empty. Instead, two familiar eyes glowed from the collar of the newcomers' jacket, now decidedly angrier in disposition.

"Soooo" Monday crooned, just inches from the strict-looking mans' ear, "Seems as though mister sword wielder thinks he can do a better job of law enforcement....". "However," Monday added, slithering one pale hand from the confines of the mans' cloak to point to the scene in front of the cafe, "I think you can see that the residents of Greenfield can hold their own."

Wiggling back within the strange mans' long cloak, Monday oozed out from beneath its hem; tumbling backwards and back onto his feet. Narrowing his eyes in suspicion, he walked backwards to where Jet still stood, mumbling to himself in hushed tones about the dimensional dangers of long cloaks.

"Anyway, mate" Monday said, fingers twitching as he brought them up to scratch at his neck nervously, "Doppelgangars are like, evil or somethin'." "I dunno," he added with a shrug, "Never quite bothered to brush up on my magic creatures n' such before I moved here."

Edited by ChildeRolande

(((What makes your warlock character automatically better than all the other magic user?)))

Skinner shook his head, "You didn't do anything wrong", he said, "My house just tells me if someone uses dangerous magic around her". He liked this man, even if he was like Monday, "You don't seem to be able to do any kind of magic anyway." He might be annoying and off the wall but that doesn't mean he was dangerous. He smiled at the newcomer, "Welcome to greenfield", he pulled out a leather notepad, "Can I get your Name and-", "He stopped talking when the shutters on his house slammed shut.

Sideway fell silent when Skinner started talking. He couldn't really input anything important and found his mind wandering. He wasn't sure if this place was really the best place for him to stay. He thought Greenfield was a gated community. He didn't expect Wizards and teleporting girls. He jumped when a familiar face appeared close by. He elbowed Skinner in the ribs and interrupted what he was saying, "Oh censorkip.gif, It's Snape", he said with a laugh, pointing, "I love the Harry Potter Movies. Wasn't much for the books though". Sideway jumped when the shutters on Skinner's house slammed shut.

Skinner was about to tell Sideway off for interrupting him but stopped short when he saw what cause his house to lock down. There was a man in a dark cloak with his hand on his sword demanding to know what was going on. Naturally, that made Skinner angry, 'Who the hell do you think you are? Walking around, demanding things with your hand on your weapon." Skinner did not leave the front step of his house. Something was making his house shiver and it was doing the same to Skinner.

(Nothing, he just has a bit of a superiority complex.)

Taking his hand from his weapon, Lazaris looked the wizard over. "One who prefers to be informed. And one who cannot be too careful. Anyway, I am Lazaris Elder the fourth, Warlock and traveler." He seemed to lower his guard a bit, but kept track of the man who had proclaimed himself as some form of police from the corner of his eye. There was definitely something about that man that he was unable to understand fully right now, but it was there.

Z watched Fette's every move warily, muscles tense. He flinched back as the freaks hand came near. After a minute of debating whether to jump into his hand or sink his small yet sharp teeth into it, he finally decided and hopped into his hand. He looked back at Elfte, hoping she wouldn't go far and leave him.

(((Is there going to be a baddy eventually?)))

Elfte smiled warmly when the little dragon looked back at her from Fette's hand, "Don't worry. He won't hurt you", she said warmly. What she didn't say was that if Fette was to try to hurt him, Elf couldn't do anything to stop him. She physically couldn't harm any living thing. IT was against her nature. The super weapon and a perfect pacifist.

Skinner nodded with mock interest as Lazaris introduced himself, "Skinner", he said simply, "I live here". He didn't like talking to Lazaris nor did he like revealing introductions. After all, he was new competition in town. Not to mention he seemed a bit self important and hotheaded. Skinner was pretty bad about judging books by their cover but the cover of a book is how you decide if you want to read it. Skinner chortled at Monday's actions. That man didn't give anyone an inch. He wondered what the physic-less man was and what he was doing here. Was he a bringer of destruction or just a profit? Skinner's guess was just a loopy, schizophrenic man.

Sideway fell silent, as the two men spoke. IT was strange how Skinner was treating the man. They seemed to both be magic. Maybe he knew something that Sideway didn't.

It was about then that the twins returned to Skinner. His scent wasn't hard to track, after all. Both silently arrived, and then stopped at either side of the man. Peering curiously at the new faces, the twins observed the scene. What did we miss? Detrin asked after a short while of silence. Something had very obviously happened. He just didn't know what.

((I'll probably add a baddie soon.))

The scent that had bothered the twins seemed to be getting closer. Stargazer was nearing the edge of the woods, frustration making his blood boil. He hadn't seen a sign of any of the normal prey that usually roamed around the forest. Something's not right here. Something's scaring them away, it seems. The man narrowed his eyes in concentration as he looked for an indication of a new predator in the forest.

Gawaine had decided to go back to the café, even if only to reclaim his sandwich.

Bad idea, most likely.

Julia had seen that the two werecats had left. She began walking around the edge of the forest looking at all the different plants and animals around. She didn't know anyone in the city and honestly was a little scared to go in there unsure of what would happen.

Roxy planned on heading back to her modest apartment to recoperate from the madness that occured this morning. She planned on that anyway. What actually happened was that she was knocking baseballs over a sparkling lake. She tossed up the worn baseball and cracked it with her wooden baseball bat . She off course was playing with the physics a bit. A change of ball density. A weight change of the bat. Little things, just to experiment a bit. The baseball screamed across the sky and vanish into the woods across the lake. She smiled and reached into her purse at her feet to produce the same baseball. She repeated the action, this time she only grazed the top of the ball, "****", she swore as the ball skipped a few dozen times and smacked into a tree on the far bank. Birds scattered from the rattled tree. She sighed and collapsed the space between herself and the tree. She inspected the damage. The baseball was firmly lodged in the trunk of the tree. She touched it and the ball shrank and fell from the dent int eh wood. She jumped back to the front porch of the burnt out house that sat on the edge of the lake. She tossed the ball up and knocked it over the trees again.

(( Maybe Greenfield will stay alive this time? xd.png

Raven's Chars.

Username: Rave

Name: Rain

Sex: Female

Appearance:

Exactly like this- http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o767/R...zpsfb152749.jpg

With wings like this- http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o767/R...zpsa977f720.jpg

And in armor like this, with black wings-

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o767/R...zps64922e3e.jpg

Creature/power: Dark Angel

Personality: She's very suspicious at first. Once you get to know her, she's quite nice. And if you're her friend, she'll protect you with her life. And she's a bad .

Family: None

History: Rain was fighting a war against Hell. She was a highly respected (and very powerful) commander of the Angelic army. Therefore, a target of Lucifer. Lucifer managed to capture her one day and tried to make her evil. He only succeeded in wiping her memory and turning her into a Dark Angel.

Other: Lucifer still has a bit of control over Rain. It could go one of two ways. One way, being that Rain breaks free of Lucifer's control, and lives on Earth for the rest of her life, unable to join Heavan again. Or, Lucifer could vanquish Rain's will, and have complete control, in which brings Rain wreaking havoc on Greenfield.

Extra-

Rain still has her Angel Relic. (AKA Relic: Her sword.) She can also summon her armor at anytime.

Sword (longer, with black gems instead of blue)- http://raverunner.deviantart.com/art/Great...Sword-195739250

Name: Raven

Sex: Female

Looks:

Wolf Form-

Black Fur, silver colored eyes, she's just a bit bigger than a normal wolf.

Human Form-

She has brown hair with blonde streaks. Her build is muscular, and she's only a few inches taller than average. Her clothing of choice is a plain sweatshirt, jeans, and tennis shoes.

Creature/power: Shifter

Personality: RP'd

Family: Unknown

History: Always fighting, or running. Since her revelation of a world outside the walls of her cell in a secluded lab, she's been fighting to escape. Many well planned attempts later, she managed to finally escape. A quick thinker, good planner, as well as a great fighter, has allowed her to foil her captors for a few years now. She lives in Greenfield, but often visits Elko for unknown reasons.

Well then, this will pretty much be my only RP for now. X3 ))

(Accepted! Welcome back-but you might wanna delete the Elko part. Not sure if everyone here knows about Elko. Anyways, Shadowmonster will probably add you in soon. Will edit post to make a real post.

Actually, now that I look back, I see that it isn't necessary. I guess this serves as a Bump, then.)

Edited by EchotheWolf

((Alright thanks. I still kind of want to keep it in, because I'm having her start out in Elko... If that's ok I mean.... xd.png I'll start once I get the ok on that.))