ShadowMonster

The third Greenfield

Z gave Rae a strange look. Waterfall thingy? After a moment he realized she meant the shower. He eyed the house. It looked nice from the outside. Seemed like a good size for a person, tiny dragon and fairy. The roof looked like it was in need of a bit of work, and the house could use a coat of paint, but apart from that it appeared fine.

Spike bought the house and walked in. He sat rae on the couch and put Z down as well. He grabbed a hold of some towels and went into the bathroom. He started the shower and relaxed under the warm relaxing spray.

Fette tried not to gape as the lake lit up with brilliant gold; revealing a meandering trail which whipped out and through one of the deepest parts of the lake before winding over to disappear on one rocky shore. Fette really, really wished that they’d thought to rent a boat. He casted a wistful look at his overstuffed pockets….he would have to hope that getting water in some of his herbs wouldn’t be the end of the two men.

Skinner grinned and replaced his drumstick in his back pocket now that he didn’t have a coat. He thought for a moment, watching the glowing trail move and twist with the movement of the water. He knew that the chemical trail will not stay together for very long. Skinner traced the shore line and found a better route, “Hey Fette! I think we can walk around the perimeter of the lake and drop down into the monster’s den”, he suggested.

Fette looked down at his now soaked jeans, then back to Skinner. He’d never really been great with snap decisions, of course, but this was just embarrassing. “You coulda mentioned that before” Fette snapped, trudging back up the bank to stride abreast of the other man.

As they approached the cave, Fette still squabbling querulously, stopped short, his complaint faltering into nothing more than a long, whiny note. His hackles raised and, almost as though to prove his intuition correct, his pocket seemed to shiver before emitting a long, low growl.

Skinner looked over the edge of the cliff and sighed. The trail had dissipated long ago but as they grew closer, it became obvious that this was the place. The ground was disturbed with huge froggy footprints and the whole area smelled like electric celery. He walked back over to to where Fette was standing and let out an exaggerated puff of air, “Well, looks like we are going to have to jump and and dive to find the entrance”, he said, not liking it.

Fette casted a long look over the cliff face before turning back to give Skinner a reproachful stare, one eyebrow raised in question. “I’m glad we ain’t doin’ this for free, friend…. ‘Cause otherwise I’d feel awful bad about doin’ somethin’ like this” With that, Fette spun, planting both hands firmly onto the other mans’ chest and pushing hard, careful not to use too much of his deceptive strength.. Skinner was his friend after all, and he didn’t want to send him sailing onto a bed of rocks.

Before Skinner could do or say anything, he was watching the cliff’s edge shrink over his head. He barely managed to cover his head before he plunged into the cold black water of the lake. He resurfaced sputtering and cursing, doing a quick check to make sure he didn’t lose anything important in the fall.

Peering over the edge, his heavy dreadlocks framing his face from above, Fette snickered for a moment. After a second, his face disappeared as he turned to gather a running start. He sailed over the edge of the small crevasse, avoiding the spikes of rock before hitting the deceptively chilly water with a splash. Fette bobbed back to the surface, whipping his long hair out of his face. A long, frantic burst of bubbles burst beside him as a long, furry creature rushed from beneath the chilly waters, climbing up Fette’s shoulder to sit, chattering angrily on top of his head. Fette turned, opening his mouth to urge Skinner to move ahead, when an unthinkable stench fell over the two. Fette retched, covering his mouth with a lake-soaked bandana before turning to peer into the cave, eyes watering.

“I think this is definitely it, mate” Fette mumbled with a sigh, turning to dog paddle into the darkness filling the lip of the cave.

He looked up to yell at the man but was only greeted by him plundging towards him. Skinner dove underwater and barely managed to swim clear of the reckless man. When they both resurfaced, Skinner splashed him rather childlike, “You damn jackass. What if this water wasn’t deep enough?”, he demanded, “I would be dead right now”. The opposite was true about the water though, Skinner hadn’t hit the bottom when he splashed down nor could he feel anything below his boots. He looked at the cliff face and peered at it’s dimly lit side. A row of shallow white scratches could be seen leading to the top high overhead. Skinner pointed, “If I had to guess, and I do at this point, I would say that the den is somewhere below us. On the cliff side thats underwater”, he over explained.

Z immediately jumped off the cough and looked around the house. He went into the kitchen first. Seemed nice, bit small, but still nice. The house had a second story. Three bedrooms. Perfect. Of course, he figured Spike would get the master bedroom since he was the largest of the trio. Z inspected the other two bedrooms. They were both basically the same size. Each had a small closet and a window. Of course he really didn't care about closet space, he didn't wear any clothes. He picked the one farther from the other two bedrooms, with a small half-bath between his room and the other two. His room didn't have any furniture. They'd have some shopping to do.

Spike looked around knowing that they would need to shop for furniture and food. Spike let Z choose from the two smaller rooms. Spike liked his room being big as it gave him plenty of room though it was somewhat small. He saw Rae flying around her own room as he walked to Z "we have shopping to do it seems."

((I can't be left out. I just can't. Not out of Greenfield. My... Third RP I think I joined!))

The angel tossed aside the stale donuts. Damon weighed heavily on her mind. "I have to go back." She stood, her wing spreading threateningly behind her. "Hell, I'm already a fallen angel. Sort of... The worst they can do is tear out my wings." A shiver still ran down her spine. Her wings, were the only thing that still connected her to Him. It was where all her 'spiritual energy' came from, more or less.

That's why she didn't wear a halo.

That and the fact she was already 'wearing' devil horns.

Raven awoke after what seemed like days. Her mouth was dry and cottony. Lights blinded her, but she couldn't raise her arm to shield her eyes. No... Nononono. No...

"Ah, Raven, so nice to see you again." Chills ran through her, and down her spine. She knew that voice. That voice was evil. She couldn't pick his silhouette from the darkness beyond the light. Blackwell... His ID tag reflected the light, and it flashed in her eyes. As the spots faded, Raven could now make out his features. They'd aged, and the light had faded from his eyes. She could smell his body decaying. "Blackwell," she spat. He only smiled. "Just another brittle old man now?" Her eyes burned with anger. He closed the distance between them amazingly fast. He cupped her chin with a restrained touch. "Oh my dear, how I haven't missed you and your smart mouth. And courtesy of you, I won't be old much longer." I wicked smile spread slowly across his face. "You posses the key to immortality. However, in order to obtain it, it would involve killing you. But," he gently stroked her cheek. "You're my crowning achievement. Years and years of work... And here you are, basically my own daughter." Mixed emotions surged through her. Pity, hate, anger, fear, all mashed up at once.

" censorkip.gif you."

"Tsk, tsk. I was hoping you would convince me to spare you." His eyes took on a more serious glint. "Where's Storm?" She froze, her thoughts slowing to a stop. Storm? Dr. Blackwell sighed. "What a shame." Tears streamed down her face on their own accord. "Let me put you out of your misery now." She looked back up at him. Misery? His eyes were genuinely sad. "Face it, he's gone. What else is there? You're friends left you. You don't have any family. You helped save Greenfield from the Rebel. You've severed your purpose." Raven hung her head. Slowly, she nodded. "I guess you're right."

"That's a good girl." He reached up, unlocking the restraints holding her wrists to a table. Within a few minutes, she stood before him. He rested his hand between her shoulder blades, partially over her wings. Flying... Raven looked up for a few moments, catching the eyes of a guard. He bore scars on his face. Upon seeing her, his face registered fear, then, sadness. She couldn't look at him any longer.

Blackwell lead her to an operating room. He picked up a syringe, then gestured to the table. Raven obeyed. "This will sedate you," he then raised another needle. "This one, will slow your heartbeat down to just enough to keep you alive. You'll have too faint of a pulse to be detected, and legally, you'll be dead."

"Will it hurt?" She was done with pain. Blackwell smiled kindly. "No." She offered him her arm. He wiped it down with alcohol, and slipped the needle in. As he pulled it out, she already began to feel drowsy. "You won't feel anymore pain now, Raven." He stroked her hair gently. "Now you can rest peacefully." His words blurred as she slipped into nothingness.

((Whose going to save Raven? She's in a comatose state right now. If no one saves her,

Blackwell just might actually end up killing her...))

((I searched and searched for his name just to make sure that it was right. Took me forever. xd.png ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

”I really don’t think you woulda been in any danger” Fette said to the other man, chuckling. He hoped Skinner couldn’t tell he’d meant it… An injured wizard in a fight was bad news, but so was putting yourself first, he supposed. Fette stuck his face in the water, squinting to peer through the lakes’ murky waters. If this was an aboleths’ den, it was the perfect place for one; he couldn’t see ten feet in front of his face, much less to any kind of underwater lair. Fette brought his face back up to the surface, sucking in a deep breath.

“So we’re gonna have to dive, then, huh?” Fette asked, still squinting in the dark. The thought of diving blind at night frightened him, but the idea of doing it on the way into a monsters den frightened him even more. He shuddered, the odds and ends in his dreads clinking together. “Suppose I should go first, huh? Honor amongst the invitees, ain’t it?” Fette said, hoping to fake some nervous enthusiasm.

Sucking in a deep breath, Fette winked before disappearing underwater; his long dreads floating behind him like a nest of snakes. He could feel Liars’ claws dig into his scalp, and for a moment he felt the small creatures’ panic. Furrowing his brow, Fette kicked out as hard as he could; following the smooth rock wall with one hand as he dived lower. Liar dug his claws deeper into Fette, and the man swam faster, checking over his shoulder to make sure Skinner was following him. Suddenly, the hand pressed against the rocks’ wall slipped, falling into empty space and; looking to his left, Fette could just make out a pocket of darker shadows; a small cove that seemed to have been formed naturally and then chipped at to form a cave with a sharp, mouthlike entrance. This was it. Waving his arm frantically behind him, Fette attempted to signal Skinner before turning to swim carefully through the cave entrance. He’d only been under water for less than a minute, but he was scared for Liar; the ferrets’ panicked claws were beginning to relax, and Fette frantically wished he hadn’t needed the small creature to come with him in the first place. Distracted, Fette swam face first into a sharp rock face, its edges needle like. Looking up, Fette pushed himself from the caves bottom; breaking the surface of the water with a desperate gasp.

Fette grimaced, peeling long strings of algae and muck from his face and thick hair before flinging them into the darkness of the grotto. Placing both hands on either side of the man-hole sized opening, Fette pulled himself into the hidden cove; ripping his already shredded jeans further on the floors' sharpened mineral points.

Rain stepped out into the cool evening air. The moon hung over head faintly, growing brighter as the sun went down. Tonight's a full moon... New moons and full moons always proved to be a time where the links between the many dimensions was strongest, making it easier to pass through. This brought many creatures here, including demons.

Angels cannot appear in Hell, just as demons can't appear in Heaven. So, if one wishes to enter Hell, they need permission. Now I just need to find a demon... The angel set out, tuning in her angelic senses to try and sense a demon.

(( New Charrie. Where are my other forms?

User: Rave

Name: (Lieutenant General) Abigail Blackleech-Steer

Sex: Female

Appearance: http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o767/R...zps50ce8c05.jpg

Creature/power: Human

Personality: RP'd

Family: N/A

History: Abigail is actually from another dimension. While testing a portal recently conjured up by the military, this Lieutenant was pushed in by someone looking to get her 'out of the way'. She ended up in Greenfield, which seems to have a certain attraction to wormholes, portal doors openings in abundance.

While unbeknownst to her, there was some sexism amongst the Air Force. A woman in almost the highest rank there is (with a promotion that hadn't been too far away), was still objected by most men amongst her fleet.

Other: She currently wanders the town obviously sticking out like a sore thumb. ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Monday stood, well hidden and peering fearfully around the side of the decomposing cabin. He watched, distantly as the two other men sat along the ponds' edge, talking and waiting for- . Something splashed, sending a light mist of water over the lake; and Monday flinched, throwing himself down to hide amongst the tall grasses, arms thrown to cover his shock of red hair.

His eyes still clenched shut, Monday lay, face hidden amongst the cool summer grass. Monday lay still, listening quietly to the feet of the tiny nightbugs as they made their way, brushing softly against his face and hair.

Monday did not realize he had fallen asleep until he awoke to a heavy rustling in the grass just a few yards away.Monday stiffened, rolling one enormous eye to watch the strange new commotion unfold. from his vantage point in the grass, he could only make out a few black-clad burly shapes, creeping quietly from different points in the forest. Interested, Monday lifted his head, dangerously elevating it from its hiding place in the grass; his head seemed to float of its own accord, tipping lazily in the breeze. It watched, unblinking, as a wolflike creature leaned out the window, only to be quickly accosted and dispatched by one of the burly black-clad shapes.

The canine slumped forward, caught in the arms of one of the men. Wordlessly, the figure turned, leading the others into the forest branching off on either side of the home.

Monday seemed to float behind, silently bobbing through the night air as the small group made its way through the dark night. Moonlight shifted across the nearly imperceptible trail, illuminating a small, metallic door settled snugly in the dirt.

Monday hid needlessly behind a small sapling, his grin never fading, as the dark shapes knelt before disappearing within the darkness of the metallic hatch.

Narrowing his eyes, Monday skittered ahead, bobbing through unseen, as the hatch swung to a close.

Men moved amongst the facility. It buzzed with excitement and quiet murmurs. "They got her..."

"That means they'll be shutting down soon."

"What are they going to do to it?"

"Kill it?"

"Maybe...."

Keyboards clacked and some men rushed around the facility. "Hurry up!"

Bobbing silently and unseen through the deep halls of the compound, Monday soon lost sight of the gaggle of anonymous men and their unconscious charge. Rather, he roamed lazily throughout the facility; his flip flopped feet dangling weightlessly above the endless standard-issue linoleum floors. Dimly he realized that somehow, others could not see him, despite the fact that he seemed to have left the gravitational pull of the earth. Monday simply shrugged. He would question this at a time when these powers weren't quite so convenient.

He weaved in and out of the hallways, following important men in nametags as they scuttled about; glancing worriedly at their closely clutched clipboards. Floating lazily through the air, his head spun inhumanly a few inches beyond the end of his neck so, with a smooth movement, he pulled it back with both hands; aiming it over the shoulder of one grim-looking man in a labcoat. A familiar photo stared back at him, nestled against a high stack of medical papers that rustled ceaselessly between the blasts of the industrial conditioned air. Two bright wolfy eyes, a head of dark hair, and a pair of feathery wings glared back at him from the photo.... he knew this girl.

What was her name? Ramone? Ravine? Something like that. Monday liked her, she always seemed to walk by when he was giving a traffic violation. He hoped she was here.....

Interested, Monday wheeled freely behind the grim man, turning over in the air as he followed him through a multitude of doors and dark hallways. Monday sighed, bored as the tall man stopped to punch a code in to some sort of small wall mounted keyboard. A panel rushed open, spilling sterilized air and harsh light into the facility.

A dark, limp bundle lie unceremoniously in the midst of a crush of laboratory equipment, and curious, Monday wheeled over to check it out. His head popped free of his neck again, floating unhindered to stare at the humanoid bundle. He watched, large eyes shining as the bundle awoke to reveal the girl in the photo.

Monday propped his disembodied head in his dirty hands, folding his legs to bob in place as the girl and the grim old man spoke; sharing vicious words.

Their conversation ended and the girl, visibly defeated followed as the man led her to some sort of room. Monday simply followed, legs still folded and watching quietly as the man buckled the young girl in to her restraints.

Monday chewed his lip, bouncing his head in one hand as he watched the man prepare some sort of syringe. Monday watched, face growing red with anger as the girls' eyes became heavy. What was this, some sort of old pervert academy?!

Monday gripped his own head more tightly between his hands, his face now a thunderous purple. He was an officer of the law, damnit, and he intended to do something about a facility run without his acknowledgement.

The man turned, murmuring something officious, and Monday siezed his chance. Like a spoiled child, Monday flung himself against the walls of the lab, bouncing off to whizz back and forth through the air as though he were a possessed bullet. Sparks flew as he slammed one foot into an expensive looking lamp, and winding up, Monday pitched his head across the room as equipment continued to fall off of every surface; staining the floor with a carpet of broken glass and spilled test tubes.

Mondays' head spun like a demented curveball, his enormous luminous eyes and smile now visible as they screamed through the air at the man in the labcoat. His body, still unseen, took the moment to loosen the girls restraints, hefting her up and onto her feet. He draped the still-drugged girls' arm over one shoulder, hoping that this was somewhat like helping the elderly cross the street.

Blackwell covered his head as glass shattered, and sparks flew. "What in the hell is going on?!" Blindly, the male grappled for a alarm button. His fingers soon made contact with the plastic. Thrusting his fist against it, alarms began to blare. Responses however, would be delayed, as most of the personel had already left, or were drinking in celebration. He peeked out from beneath his arm, watching the chaos ensue. His attention was brought to the missing girl. "No!" The old man cried out feebly, reaching out. But he was met with a frightening sight. He froze, captivated by the strange glowing eyes hurtling towards him.

It took a few seconds for him to shake himself free of their spell, and duck, narrowly missing the projectile that whizzed by over his head.

Raven, although her system was laden with seditaves, was still half aware of the happenings around her. A buzz filled her ears, and she winced. Noises flooded her senses in a series of these buzzes. She was also dimly aware of the fact she was moving. Or to her really, that she was floating torwards the dark nothingness of death. Memories flickered through her vision, bits and pieces, laughs, names, deaths. All seemed to occupy her mind. The wolf side of her, was raging inside. With the lack of direction from Raven, allowed the dormant canine portion to awake, and take charge. It was shelled by the drugs that refused to allot the usage of her muscles.

(ok ill save her if im accepted xd.png

Username: voltage

Name: Phill

Sex: male

Appearance: He is small around 5' tall and is very very skinny almost nothing but bones covered in flesh due to being tested on a lot. He has dark red eyes that seem to be ever watching. He has dark brown and some white feathers as well though he is scruffy looking, there is also a scar going down his left cheek.

Creature/power:human/bird hybrid the bird part being a bald eagle

Personality: (optional)

History: (optional)

Other info

Skinner sputtered to the surface a few seconds after Fette slid from the narrow hole in the floor. Wrestling his wand from his pocket, Skinner pointed it over his head, "Lum" he said and a small glowing orb burst from the tip of his drumstick. It hug in the air for a moment before shooting out towards the darkness. Skinner drug himself from the murky water and settled next to the hoodoo man, "So....any idea what this thing is weak against?", he asked, watching as the orb hit the far wall and started to float back to the two men. They seemed to be in the right place. It was damp and cold in this gloomy tunnel, a perfect place for a giant frog to live. He reached out and caught the orb as it grew closer, "My idea is fire. Never go wrong with killing something with fire", he said, letting the orb hang in the air above his shoulder.

Fette laughed, "Tell me, man, have you ever seen someone catch a fish on fire?" He admitted he was impressed by the Skinners' torch, and he watched it with an appreciative eye as it returned to its' masters hand.

He dug a hand into one pocket, and pulled it back out, fingers clutched into a fist. "Here, put these in yer shoes... I got an idea ya know." He opened his fist, spilling two silver dimes and a handful of black pepper into the other mans' palm. "See this uh... slime here on the walls and floor?" Fette asked, pointing a finger about the cave. "It's aboleth mucus. They secrete poison among er, other things through their tasty fish-skin hopin' that other creatures will absorb it an' croak." Dumping water from his gold-tipped boots, Fette poured another handful of the silver and pepper mixture into his own shoes, pulling them on and standing up. He brushed off his coat. "However, if we're gonna take advantage o' that, we're gonna needa keep our tracks covered. That's what this is fer." He said, tapping one boot against the cave floor.

A deep grumble echoed from farther within the cave, snapping Fette out of his upbeat mood instantly.

"Tell me though, friend, you didn't happen to get any kinda scales or anything on your clothes when that thing bit you, didja?" Fette whispered, his eyes darting restlessly in the dark.

((ok ill save her if im accepted xd.png ))

((Childe's character, Monday, is in the process of saving her. smile.gif

Edit: Assuming, you meant Raven.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Monday froze, still supporting the girl with one shoulder, even as her wolf form apparently took over. He was now supporting a large, furry doglike creature, unsure of an escape route. They were deep within the facility, surrounded by a maze of hallways and laboratory rooms. The man in the labcoat turned and, seizing his chance, Monday feinted to the left, kicking the man squarely in the chest with one now ominously flickering flip-flopped foot; sending the man wheeling back into a counter laden with test tubes.

Pulling the drugged canine along, Monday ducked back through the door and white washed panel, his wide-eyed head floating quickly behind.

Alarms in the distance, echoing off the blank, high walls of the compound and growing closer. Thinking quickly, Monday ducked down one of the many white washed hallways, pulling the canid girl behind him. The sound of the alarms did not fade, a fact that would have left Monday concerned were he not enraptured by the fact that he seemed to be flickering.

Looking down, he could see himself, or well, bits of himself anyway. His arms, legs, and a sliver of his torso seemed to be winking in and out of visibility; disappearing and reappearing at random. His head too, seemed to be following him more slowly now, pale and bobbing along at least five feet behind. He stopped, allowing the wolf-girl to slump against the wall as he reached out to grab his head, resetting it firmly where he assumed his neck would be.

The sounds of booted feet echoed crazily; bouncing off the walls and distorting with distance. Where they even there? Monday wasn't entirely sure, but he was sure that they would soon be caught. A trio of doctors rounded the corner, laughing and slurring despite the ear-splitting alarms. One of them held a poorly concealed bottle of liquor, and seemed to be pouring shots for the others into beakers. Monday lurched by, an apparent sight, even for evil-underground compound standards.

"Zactly where do ya think yer goin'?" One of the doctors, a man with tan skin and a scar over his right eyebrow, slurred. The man threw one surprisingly thick arm against the wall, barring Monday and Ravens' path. Monday hefted the doglike girl against his shoulder, struggling to support her weight. He wasn't sure he could stand in a fight with a fit man, especially not while caring for a drugged wolf-girl.

Edited by ChildeRolande

((I absolutely love the bit where their drinking out of beakers. xd.png ))

A low growl rumbled in the now less anesthetized lupine. Her genetically modified organs worked in harmony to try and suppress the drugs. Anti-bodies were being out to work, rearranging the DNA to specifically target and destroy parts of the serum as though it were an infection.

The growl grew louder, and the wolf began to stir, her movements slow and uncoordinated. The man with the scar rising across his eyebrow took a drunken step back, fear registering in his hazed eyes. His look said all to well, he was quite familiar with the wolf's antics. The others, just grinned cockily. Few knew of the genetic modifications that Raven possesed. Such as, microscopic nanos that enabled quick healing for most wounds. Or, her exceedingly high metabolism, that served to quickly dispatch any substances that proved to be harmful, like narcotics. There was also a modification made to her immune system, that would also target narcotics, like they would an illness. Because she was originally a military weapon, they'd equipped her with such modifications so that incase of capture, she couldn't be kept under long enough for experimentation. Of course, they'd never realized that she might turn against them, and even tranquilizers specifically designed for her, could not keep her under for very long.

Monday eyed the large, growling wolf still leaning against his shoulder with a touch of unease. Taking a step back, his cheap flipflops squeaking against the linoleum, he scanned their blank surroundings. The whitewashed halls and floors gave the illusion that they were endless and, with an edge of panic, he turned back to the small gaggle of drunken doctors. Growling within his own chest, he plunged one hand forward, grabbing the scarred doctors' coat with his pale fist. "Alright then, mate, as an officer of the law I-I" Monday licked his lips, eyes darting quickly to and fro "I'm placing you under a temporarial hostage arrestment." He was pretty sure that was a thing that existed.....

The doctor blinked in surprise, spilling a bit of his liquor over the edge of his beaker. "Yeah, ya see mate, we uh- w-we need a way out, and you're gonna show it to us. Or else... or else my wolf friend here is gonna show ya what it's like to spend the rest of yer life without all yer limbs." Monday stammered, trepidation in his voice. "This place has been ILLEGALLY BUILT!" Monday added, his voice vibrating at a high shriek.

With this, Monday yanked the bigger mans' labcoat rather pitifully, yet with a look in his eyes which he hoped bordered on threateningly. Fortunately, however, the scarred man seemed to oblige, shuffling forward to lead the still flickering Monday and his seemingly vicious companion through the disorienting brightness of the facility.

((In the last Greenfield, Raven had wings. I'm very tempted to bring them back.

You know, I think I will. xd.png))

The scarred man looked over his shoulder. "Yer sure she still asleep?" His words slurred together. Didn't she have wings? The she-wolf again stirred, a glossy wing apprearing from her fur. It blended in neatly with her dark fur, and if one didn't know she had wings, they'd never notice them.

(SORRY. I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD.

Where oh where have my co-owners gone?

Both Accepted

I'll post something in a sec)

Z nodded. "Furniture and paint. Know any good stores we can get stuff at?" The room color was a light, boring grey color. Maybe a green or blue would look cool. Or maybe two green walls two blue. He of course didn't need a huge bed. A small dog bed would be fine for him. He really didn't have much need for any furniture other than a small bed really. Maybe he could have an obstacle course or something instead of a dresser and night stand. Maybe a plastic kiddy pool.

Edited by ShadowMonster

Spike smiled and nodded as he walked to the store, Rae had stayed behind after telling him the colors she wanted and stuff like that. He went into the store with Z on his shoulder. He had them load a nice big king bed,red blue green yellow and a dark purple paint.He took Z to where the dog beds obstacle courses small kiddy pools and many other fun active things were "go ahead pick out your stuff."

"This is amazing, Doctor!" Abigail peered through the glass at the portal. Colors swirled and rippled like water. Faint images faded in the strange liquid. "I would hope so, after years of working on prototypes, it should be." He had a thick German accent. "Where does it lead?" The officer turned to the doctor. He shrugged. "No clue, but it looks cool."

"How many others know about this?"

"Oh, just my colleagues who helped me put this together, the Captain, and you." Abigail nodded intently. "I think it would be best if we shut it down for now. Don't want it to overheat." She nodded, and watched as the swirling faded. "Has anyone been down there while it's on?"

"No, no. Much to dangerous."

Later that night...

The curious pilot let herself back into the research building. While she may have the title of simply a Lieutenant General (and the only female in the fleet at that), she still was quite knowledgeable about this type of science and engineering. Heading up to the observatory, she switched on the portal again, mimicking the Doctor's actions from earlier. Light filled the lab below, and she smiled. Ignoring the protest of the door and buzzing of warning, she headed down to it. The colors swirled, tempting her. Images flitted through the water-like images. Mesmerized by the portal, she didn't hear the door open and then close behind her. She never heard the footsteps. The only thing she was next aware of, was falling forward into the portal.

'Water' surrounded her on all sides. She closed her eyes, and felt her stomach lurch as she crossed space and time. The next thing she knew, was that she was falling rather quickly towards the ground. Abigail instantly flattened herself out, and began to angle her hands. A lake caught her eye. "Let's hope it's deep enough," but the wind carried away her words. Preparing for impact, the woman positioned herself to protect the vital parts.

What in the Heaven? Rain watched as a figure plummeted towards the ground. She'd been readying to go a-knocking on the gates of Hell. Literally. But the figure had suddenly appeared without warning, accompanied by a huge burst of energy. The only time she'd felt that much is when she would travel to another dimension. The angel began a death spiral towards the figure. Making herself invisible to the normal human, she latched onto the falling woman. Then, she slowed her decent enough so she wouldn't die on impact.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(('Ello. I might join up again, but I'm not sure how active I'll be. I probably won't post much until after next week, but I'll go ahead and post a sheet now.

Username: Drako_tamer

Name: Zlokoban.exe (aka Zloko)

Sex: Male

Appearance: Zloko has two base forms. Depending on the situation, he will use one or the other.

Passive.

Attack.

Creature/power: Trojan Horse. His powers and assets include near-flawless mimicry that improves the more he observes whoever he's mimicking, the ability to transfer himself and up to two others to and from cyberspace, the ability to alter code, including his own, control over a small army of malware, and advanced speed, agility, and climbing skills.

Personality: In a word: intelligent. Zloko has had years of experience, and has outlived most of his colleagues simply by outsmarting them. This is partially due to his unusually wide array of emotions, which allows him to blend in more effectively with "organics", his term for all non-digital creatures. His behavior is usually calm and collected, albeit shady. When he's not lying to win someone's trust, he's full of snark, extremely conceited, and has all the charm of a wasp. However, he does have a soft side due to his emotional range, and he has extremely crippling fears of fire and thunderstorms. He can also be easily won over with pizza, as it is his favorite food.

History: He does not speak of it. It will be revealed in bits and pieces.

Other info: Occasionally, he will pixelate. This pixelation can occur at random, though it increases in frequency when he's tired, distressed, or angry. Also, when he is cut, he bleeds black code. Finally, his socks are always mismatched. Always.

Yep. Here you go.))