TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ashikara, what I'm wondering is how you've managed to get buds already! I started planting last night right when the event started and I don't have a single bud yet! lol I did go to bed soon after so maybe that's it...

I'm wondering how this is going to work when we start sending the flowers... I mean, do the flowers received go into our gardens or do they end up in a vase...? What happens if we don't send any? Do they stay in our gardens and we get to keep them, or do they wither? lol

I'd really like to see more images of ya'll's gardens! I have no clue how to post mine, but I'd really like to see more of everyone else's...I wonder why we can't click on other people's scrolls and see...

Edited by MedievalMystic

So this year's dragons seem to be less pink than the rest.Nice.

I'm wondering how the garden works though. If we don't send all flowers will they stay in our gardens? Or will they disappear after the event? I hope they stay becuase I really want a garden xd.png

This hatchling looks really cute!

The event looks interesting. I'm looking forward to see how it's going to develop over time =P

Ashikara, what I'm wondering is how you've managed to get buds already! I started planting last night right when the event started and I don't have a single bud yet! lol I did go to bed soon after so maybe that's it...

I'm very unsure at the moment. It all seems...random?

I'm sure it helped that I got a seed within the first couple minutes of the event.. And I've been on pretty much the entire time since.

It says 2 to 4 hours for stages, so maybe I got lucky and mine grew in around 2 hours?

Hey, I started a thread to show off our gardens!

And I got one of those ??? seeds!

Love the new hatchlings.

Hope I get more stuff for the garden but just noticed it was going on now. Hope it wasn't around to long.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have two shiny new eggs and a growing garden. I'm just waiting for one to grow UP! Or maybe I managed to pick toys-r-us seeds.. if you get what I mean by that you're as exhausted as I am. tongue.gif

Good luck everyone!

I just need the 09 and 10 to have all but threee holiday dragons! YEAH.

I have two orchids. And a dragon head. Well then.

Happy valentines day, everyone xd.png

Those egg are beautiful!

But...How do I get more seeds? O.o

You have to look around for them. They appear every ten to fifteen minutes.

You have to look around for them. They appear every ten to fifteen minutes.

I think they appear more often then that. I accidently clicked away from one and then went to the home page and viola.

Happy valentines day, everyone xd.png

Those egg are beautiful!

But...How do I get more seeds? O.o

Just click around the main site. They appear fairly often. I've found seeds within 5 minutes of another seed, but sometimes it can take 12-15 minutes to find a new seed. I've been just watching tv and clicking around the site every commercial break, seems to be working pretty well.

The seeds are very small, especially the mushrooms, so you have to pay attention.

Got my first double-a Hycanith seed. It was also my first... it actually appeared on the garden page...

Ohhh - this little gentleman looks marvellous !

I love the gendered hatchling - the colouring is beautiful, and the wings are gorgeous ! Feathery wings with a golden shimmer and a red "finish" at the tips, I so hope that he'll keep them that way when he grows up !! The body looks very promising, too, and I love whiskers !! cool.gif Is that a golden tuft at the end of his tail, and a golden mane at his back ? *hopes so* I also like his pose very much !

The only thing that doesn't say much so far is his face, but I guess that will come out once he grows up. A really beautiful hatchling, now he only has to stay this wonderful as an adult !

Oh, and by the way, the egg is very beautiful, too ! Very elegant, my favourite Valentines' egg so far.

Now I can't wait to hear about the breed - what might be their Valentine special power ?!

Congratulations, birdzgoboom and Infinis, on managing a holiday release ! smile.gif

The event does look like a lot of fun, too ! I can't wait to see what different flowers/plants there are - I just will have a hard time parting with them. But hey, gifting them to nice people will help me manage. wink.gif

This is just like the trick or treat. That's how I think of the seeds.

And I got one of those ??? seeds!

...so it's normal that they vanish when you plant them?!

wub.gif Happy Valentine's Day everyone wub.gif

...so it's normal that they vanish when you plant them?!

wub.gif Happy Valentine's Day everyone wub.gif

Of course tongue.gif you have to plant your seeds to make them grow smile.gif