TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Man, I kind of just want to keep my flowers when they're full grown xd.png They're too pretty to dig up!

Happy Love Day everyone! *Picks up her eggs*

Can't wait to see the adults - so glad they're a different color this time

*snags one of Lagie's brownies*

Happy Valentine's Day, DC! Good luck with your gardening.

The new dragons look very nice - although the previous years were very pretty, I'm glad to see some unconventional colors.

Edited by Ponystar17

user posted image

Ashikara, do the plants disappear from your garden, as if you actually picked them from the garden? Or do they stay in the garden?

Nice pots BTW! I like it that we get to keep them in a vase/pot smile.gif

Started on my 6th row of plants; a lot of them are getting pretty big and actually start looking like flowers but none available to pick yet.

Since I don't have any friends that still play DC, I know I'll just be sending flowers to random people from the forums cool.gif

Yes Sheriziya, you are essentially transplanting them into pots, to gift to other people.

Yes Sheriziya, you are essentially transplanting them into pots, to gift to other people.

Thanks, Thuban! That's wonderful smile.gif And fun, as we can keep collecting those seeds biggrin.gif

/* needs to learn to deal with that collecting habit */

Finally locked myself with Valentine eggs again xd.png Picked up some pretty lineages :3 Picked up a dandelion seed and my plants are growing biggrin.gif

Oh so pretty little game!!!!

Can`t wait when my flowers will grow up xd.png

Happy Valentine`s Day to all!

Ashikara, do the plants disappear from your garden, as if you actually picked them from the garden? Or do they stay in the garden?

Nice pots BTW! I like it that we get to keep them in a vase/pot smile.gif

Yes, that's exactly what happens. They disappear from their spot, and then next seed you pick up goes into the first available spot. One of my newer seeds is in the spot where the flower i sent was.

It's all pretty nifty I think!

lol, my first one to grow up is not a plant, but the mushroom biggrin.gif

Yes, that's exactly what happens. They disappear from their spot, and then next seed you pick up goes into the first available spot. One of my newer seeds is in the spot where the flower i sent was.

It's all pretty nifty I think!

I guess the flowers planted in the garden won't be there after the event if you don't send them to others but keep them in the garden.