TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thank you to TJ and those who made this event possible. Thank you also for another super easy holiday catch for the eggs.

I've never had green fingers, but I figure even I can't kill these seedlings - right? smile.gif

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

What a lovely little hatching. ;w; I think these are going to be really pretty. Can't wait for the next stage and adults!

Thank you to TJ and those who made this event possible. Thank you also for another super easy holiday catch for the eggs.

I've never had green fingers, but I figure even I can't kill these seedlings - right? smile.gif

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Never heard anything along the lines of them dying, so hopefully not! >3<

Side note: I finally caught a 13 egg! Now I finally have at least 1 of all the Valentines day dragon races! Yay! *self personal party*

Never heard anything along the lines of them dying, so hopefully not! >3<

Side note: I finally caught a 13 egg! Now I finally have at least 1 of all the Valentines day dragon races! Yay! *self personal party*

*Smiles* Here's hoping.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them start to grow.

Oh, well done you! I'm so glad you caught one. I'd already bred mine so I couldn't have helped. That's great news though.

*Smiles* Here's hoping.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them start to grow.

Oh, well done you! I'm so glad you caught one. I'd already bred mine so I couldn't have helped. That's great news though.

Ah, well. It's the thought that counts. smile.gif Thank you anyways, even if you had already bred them before hand. >3< I wish you luck on your guardianing, I personaly can't wait to see wha the plants looks like for gifting. smile.gif

Is there any way to check what you are currently growing? I went and came back and now I've forgotten what I have in my garden.

Finally got my second egg. Just need to wait for my last eggs to hatch and the other hatchlings to mature so I can finish my 4th wave.

The new dragon is beautiful, Infinis and birdzgoboom. wub.gif Can't wait to see the adults and the alts.

Edited by Evolette

Ah, well. It's the thought that counts. smile.gif Thank you anyways, even if you had already bred them before hand. >3< I wish you luck on your guardianing, I personaly can't wait to see wha the plants looks like for gifting. smile.gif

Check your PMs smile.gif

Nor can I! Happy gardening to you.

How many plants so far, hunters??? I got 21 so far, but still missing some xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Twenty-two, but going off to bed soon. Hopefully some of my things will be full grown in the morning. o3o

Happy Valentines Day! can't wait to see the new dragons =3

I really hate how I have school today xd.png I just wanna collect seeds lol

To grow plants? The most adorable idea so far. :3 Loving it! :3

And now.. I shall catch myself some Valentines. hehe

Edited by Belisar

How many plants so far, hunters??? I got 21 so far, but still missing some xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Whoa! Hello. I've only gotten 11 so far.

The babies are gorgeous! I love that color scheme! Are those little red snouts I see? They're adorable. smile.gif

No, wait...red horns?? Didn't know what I was seeing, I just woke up. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Wow, I can't believe TJ's eggs have hatched already. It's only been 5 hours! tongue.gif

Pretty eggs, interesting hatchlings. o.o

Eager to see them grown.

Grats Birdz and Infi! happy.gif