TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Not sure if the red part on the hatchie is a crest or a beak. Either way, they're beautifully colored!

is anyone else seeing that the Abandon option for unfrozen valentine hatchlings is no longer present?

Edited by Twimm

is anyone else seeing that the Abandon option for unfrozen valentine hatchlings is no longer present?

I'm not seeing any issues. Did you name the hatchling? You can't abandon or teleport a named hatchling.

My option is still there.

I'm also happy that it's not pink. Next year, I now want a purple dragon.

Well, I can see how one MIGHT find that amusing however keep in mind it actually disturbs a large amount of people. It only so happens odd's gave something that code at random so it's not exactly insulting anyone, it's just... Slightly off putting? I'd say?... I guess, *shrug* it depends who you are and how one sees it to be funny...

Yeah.... I tend to be pretty bawdy.. and that isnt funny at all to me. Just upsetting. /shrug

I did get a pretty nifty code -- "WhazU". (I think the egg is slightly spastic, and whats to know what everything is. "WHATS YOU??")

Yeah.... I tend to be pretty bawdy.. and that isnt funny at all to me. Just upsetting. /shrug

I did get a pretty nifty code -- "WhazU". (I think the egg is slightly spastic, and whats to know what everything is. "WHATS YOU??")

Nothing special about mine, name wise: FNLXF

Ah. The hatchlings are so cute smile.gif

My garden is starting to grow - my mushroom and the first seed I got have both gotten bigger.

Was SO hoping for a Purple Valentine's egg, lol. But those TJ's hatchies... so cute and I love the codes.

Edited by simkim

oh, it must be that its named. I wasn't trying to abandon it, just saw the option wasn't there...

One of my egg's codes is grAt3... which makes me think of "great" even tho its like totally weird and misspelled.

I'm trying to wait on seeing the new dragons till mine hatch, but I wanna peek so bad!

I just got "Bat Seed". wink.gif Picked up "Dragon Seed" earlier.

Edited by Cicall

Something is growing. Eep. Got an orchid seed<3 And two eggs with nice codes so I'm done with cave hunting.

And I love the hatchling, hope its colors stay this way o3o

I like this code, it makes itself some sort of... book nerd? tongue.gif

Ooo a miniature rose! I bet that will be pretty.

18 seeds so far, and some of them seem to have grown a little. Yay!

Edit: Just noticed the hatchling. Not sure how the adults gonna look, but so far I'm thinking somebody is gonna be pairing up with a stripe. wink.gif

Edited by Ashikara

I got a ??? seed and a Fly Trap.

I love the colour of the hatchlings. wub.gif

Dropped 3 more Arsani eggs to the AP.

I like the hatchlings though I'm interested in the golden ridge along its back.

Yay I got 2 of the new eggs! And its also my B-day! biggrin.gif

Oh then Happy Birthday to you and best wishes for the next year. laugh.gif

Wow, they hatched so fast...

Can't see anything Valentinesy about them yet since they're so small, but I'm looking forward to their maturation!

Happy Valentines Day!

The eggs are beautiful! The garden sounds fun.

Thank You!

Edited by ginevra