TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Bat Seeds are tiny... so are Lavender Seeds... I'm not sure if I planted Lavender Seeds, they're so small.

Happy Valentine day for all! smile.gif

And for those who are concerned: Happy Single Awarness Day! biggrin.gif

Can't wait for my flowers to grow so that i can send some...

And thank you for the beautiful new eggs.My oh my, the wings of the hatchies look amazing!!Great job!!

Thanks TJ! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Picked up my 2. And one of my eggies has a kinda of a naughty code? 0phCk

lol

Terrible eggy.

The eggs and hatchies are so pretty! Can't wait to see what these look like grown up!

Happy Valentine's Day, Dragon Cave, and thank you, TJ, spriters, and event organizers!

I just found a blue mushroom! biggrin.gif I can't wait to start sending these beauties!

I just found a blue mushroom! biggrin.gif I can't wait to start sending these beauties!

I have one of those... has anyone caught a bat seed?

I have one of those... has anyone caught a bat seed?

Yes, I have one! I just got something called a 'Sun Seeker'! I was getting so many multiples of the same seeds I was starting to get a little worried! lol Glad to see some of the more unusual plants popping up now. I think someone has a venus fly trap...at least I think that's what they said...

Yes, I have one! I just got something called a 'Sun Seeker'! I was getting so many multiples of the same seeds I was starting to get a little worried! lol Glad to see some of the more unusual plants popping up now. I think someone has a venus fly trap...at least I think that's what they said...

I have one of those too... aren't the bat seeds tiny?

There seems to be a lot of different types! I've gotten so many different seeds, and seen lots of different types posted that I don't have yet.

I hope I manage to get at least one of each to send.

Speaking of which, my Iris grew up, it's so pretty.

O.o I got a ??? seed...

I want that one so bad! ha ha

I have one of those too... aren't the bat seeds tiny?

Honestly, I don't remember which one the bat seed is...it was one of the first seedlings I got. It's driving me crazy not knowing or remembering which plant is which! rolleyes.gif

I just got a venus fly trap - it was the second seed I got.

There seems to be a lot of different types! I've gotten so many different seeds, and seen lots of different types posted that I don't have yet.

Same here! I hope I get at least one of each! I'm going to be at this the next couple days non stop! xd.png I'd like to send as many flowers as possible. I can't wait to see what they all grow into!

Off to the garden thread...I'm really enjoying seeing them!

I just got a venus fly trap - it was the second seed I got.

Lucky! I can't wait to see that one! I bet it'll be really cool. smile.gif

Thank you so much for the flower.

What happens to plants you don't gift? Do you keep them? If so I'll trade/gift any extras I pick up.

Oh, my first fully grown flower is an Agapanthus. Oddly, not the first one I planted, but the third. Now I'll go and have a look at the Send a Flower thread.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Beautiful eggs, and lovely new event ~

Thank you to all who were involved in making this possible!

Looks like I hit the cave at the right moment - no trouble at all picking up two eggs. Good thing, too, because I am siiiiiick and would not have the energy to wrestle with a bad connection today. xd.png

Now to get some pretty flowers...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! These new eggs are gorgeous!