TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wow these eggs are beauties! Can't wait to grow them up!

Happy Valentines day everyone! Have fun! smile.gifsmile.gif

How many plants so far, hunters??? I got 21 so far, but still missing some xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Just planted my 24th.

Do not people still want nicely lineage Valentines from the AP?

What do you mean, Spyridon? I would think they would. I know I'm locked. I have one egg that will hatch in a few hours. I plan on snapping up yet another of the older V eggs as soon as I have space!

What do you mean, Spyridon? I would think they would. I know I'm locked. I have one egg that will hatch in a few hours. I plan on snapping up yet another of the older V eggs as soon as I have space!

Caught a couple of sweetling, third gen Staircase staircase, but they were still sitting on my scroll.

Just caught a 2nd gen Sweetling from Solstice but debating whether to throw it back.

I've been busy doing other things, but I've still managed to plant 17 plants including one shown as ???... Now it couldn't possibly be .... no, not likely, but it IS legal in some States now...

hahaha, just joking, Time for bed, I'm getting giddy...

I've been busy doing other things, but I've still managed to plant 17 plants including one shown as ???... Now it couldn't possibly be .... no, not likely, but it IS legal in some States now...

hahaha, just joking, Time for bed, I'm getting giddy...

I didn't even think of that! laugh.gif But I doubt TJ would go that far. It's probably a surprise plant or something.

34 seedlings nothing fully grown yet but one of my plants is quite big.

This is great TJ! Thanks a million.

And Happy Valentine's everyone!

(Chickened out from asking out my crush. wub.gif)

Edited by BeardedKumquat

Do not people still want nicely lineage Valentines from the AP?

Totally want but I'm locked for 10 more hours. Fortunately I'll still have a chance for hunting there before I go to sleep. :3

Edited by Light Concorde

Ha and I'm going to be bed. I've been neglecting to catch rosebuds and I just caught myself a 2nd Gen Rosebud from Male Silver, both named. wink.gif

Nite nite, y'all. Happy Valentine's!

"Feathers"? *checks the op*

FLUFFY. Now it's sure I'm going to hoard these next year. Totally. Lovely wing markings, and... is it just me or these babies have whiskers? So sweet.

Love the hatchies, can't wait to see the adults! Egg-locked for another 10 hours before I can catch some myself.

I'm egg locked sad.gif

I've just found one seed so far.

Happy V-day everyone

<3

Edited by teardroponfire

Totally want but I'm locked for 10 more hours. Fortunately I'll still have a chance for hunting there before I go to sleep. :3

The banner in you sig. is sooooo cute!

I totally love this little garden game! Its so nice looking and fun!

So if we don't send all of these flowers we grow and the season is over, will they remain in the garden?

That's hilarious! I can't wait to see what that is!

And thank God for some governments getting with the program. lol wink.gif

Congrats Infinis and birdzgoboom! I'm sure I'll love it! *wipes brow* It's *not* pink!!

Congrats Infinis and birdzgoboom! I'm sure I'll love it! *wipes brow* It's *not* pink!!

This!

(Also, possible new Favourite Combo with Solstices? ninja.gif And I cannot wait to see what they'll look like with a certain shimmery breed... tongue.gif)

Has anyone else been getting multiples of the same type seeds?