TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Well, guess I'll keep planting and sending as much as I can whenever possible, (edit: undouble undrat! smile.gif ) although there are lots of lovely people I haven't sent to yet and evidently won't be able to - but my garden has looked emptier today than it did previously, drat it...

One more round of thanks to all involved for this lovely event and our stunning dragons and extra Vals!

Edited by Syphoneira

I'm going to have several seeds that haven't matured into flowers yet - bummer. This was a really nice little thing and I hope we get it again some time.

Quick question... has anyone tried to send a flower to him/ or herself? And if so, did it work?

I'm going to finish sending out the majority of my garden to random people tomorrow, but there's this one flower that I might want to keep if possible... x3

What is that one flower??? Maybe someone could send you one if we knew...

Just an update for everyone, I got confirmation from TJ last night that the white Gerbera Daisy and Pink ??? are not obtainable (for anyone).

He said that I could pass this on to people. So if those are all that you have left on your wishlist you can consider yourself done!

It the problem for everybody and me , But.... I'm naver mind.

I hope you (TJ) do event give me enjoy <3

Extremely disappointed about not being able to keep my garden. I didn't even care so much about getting flowers from others; I was just concentrating on building my garden because for me, the fun is growing things. Like in real life, how I don't like cut flowers anywhere near as much as live plants.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

The sprites look soo lovely!!! wub.gif Can't wait for mine to grow up so I can choose a mate for him. I don't really care about my garden, actually I'm relived that it will go away. I don't want a jumble of messed-up flowers xd.png I love the cards ninja.gif

I'm confused now - does the garden go tonight at midnight, or tomorrow?

Tomorrow. There's still about 24 hours left in the event.

Tomorrow. There's still about 24 hours left in the event.

Thank you, and thank goodness - I read a comment that scared me, lol.

Good grief and I thought today was the last day! Now I'm gonna grow them out for one final garden screenshot.

when the event ends, i hope the garden stays. i got a bunch of cool flowers growing.

It won't. TJ said that you will only be able to see the flowers and messages that people sent to you.

when the event ends, i hope the garden stays. i got a bunch of cool flowers growing.

Sadly, it won't. Only the flowers and cards will stay.

I might be misunderstanding your question, but there's two different people who worked together to make the dragon. They're Infinis and Birdzgoboom, and they both get a spriter alt in different colors. The dragon that regular users get isn't going to change.

Ah, ok. No, I was misunderstanding what people were TALKING about. I thought they were saying the holiday dragon (as of today) was going to look different and I got confused. xd.png Thanks for clearing that up for me. smile.gif

one last flower, a venus fly-trap, anyone want it? first come, first served...

btw, this is not intended as a swap... if you want it, let me know...

Edited by Husky51

Finally I got all flowers from the event, today I only want to gift away the flowers I have in my garden. Thank you for that beautiful event Tj and spriters!

My garden is empty again until the seedlings finish growing. Done until tomorrow...

This has been fun, Thank you TJ and all...

And thank you to all the people who have sent me cards...

Omigosh! Thank you to all the lovely people who sent me last minute dragon head flowers while I Was out at work today! You're all wonderful beautiful people! I will endeavor to send each of you back something from my own garden. <333

Does anyone want to know who many flowers will have been send by the end of the event?

I would like to kno laugh.gif

Does anyone want to do 1:1 swaps?

I have 2 flowers that I would like to 1:1 swap:

Bat

Dragon head

The Bat and Dragon Head are ready to go.

Please PM me to arrange trades. First come, first served smile.gif

Edited by jis99

I'm having way to much fun finding people still missing lots in the send a flower thread and spamming them as many as I have. Sigh, if only they would grow faster.

I'm done for the day, see ya all tomorrow when I get back from my Dr's appt.

Hah, I know I shouldn't but I feel like such a cheater! So many people keep asking for Dragon's Breaths, Bats, and Dragon Heads, and I have at least 2 of each, about half of which people gave me just to be nice. If only I had any of my own left--I'd be giving them to anyone who just asked nicely.

Oh, and since I know Venus Fly Traps are also pretty popular I'll let everyone know that I have a couple grown ones that I'm willing to give away instead of swap. Oh, and a Dragon's Breath. Plus a lot more but I'm not going to list them all xd.png