TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks to everyone who sent me all the flowers! Also, to those who let me know where my random flowers ended up! Thanks to my sister, raindear, for asking people to help with my flowers! I love you all! biggrin.gif

Too pity the flower week is going to end soon, it was really funny.

I just sent away all my remaining flowers to random users, hope I was able to give someone a smile smile.gif

Yeah, I'm going to be sad that it's over too. I've had a lot of fun giving and receiving messages... I hope my last batch of plants grows up before midnight. I want to get a last few sent!

My first Radiant Angel grew up (yes, I'm late) and so did the last of my Sweetlings! biggrin.gif

If we still have flowers in our garden tonight are they all going to disappear?? I did not realize this was going to happen and because I don't know many people on the forum sadly I will not have most of the flowers. I was collecting them

In my garden. Wish I would have known this and I would have tried to trade flowers or something so I had them :Sigh:

To those who have sent me flowers thank you. At least I will have 10 pretties

The new dragons are so pretty and it's been lovely receiving flowers and messages from people (and fun sending!).

Thank you TJ, spriters and flower/message senders for making this such a fun week! happy.gif

If we still have flowers in our garden tonight are they all going to disappear?? I did not realize this was going to happen and because I don't know many people on the forum sadly I will not have most of the flowers. I was collecting them

In my garden. Wish I would have known this and I would have tried to trade flowers or something so I had them :Sigh:

To those who have sent me flowers thank you. At least I will have 10 pretties

Yes, tonight the garden will disappear along with all the flowers in it.

Do you know if someone who received a flower now, but won't be online before the end of the event, will be still able to receive the flower and message once they log in next time?

Edited by Iside

I sent out the last of my flowers anonymously with the same message. I got to my last one and it was a mushroom. The message didn't work with it so I just had the standard message in there. I couldn't think of anything clever for it.

Finished sending out all my flowers! The ones still growing won't mature before I have to go offline.

I've really loved this event.

I'm going back a few pages but I didnt see- is there any chance that any plants in the garden can finish growing after midnight? Really really hoping to get a dandelion & it would be just my luck to get it right before midnight. I've got everything else I want and I hope the garden sticks around too smile.gif

The ones growing (or grown) in the garden will disappear. You only get to keep the potted ones. I suggest going to the send a flower topic in site discussions and asking for what you need/want. I can't send you a dandelion, the only one I have is still growing. sad.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953

Edited by DragonLady86

I GOT ALL THE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!! To those who help me THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a very Wonderful Valintine's week event!

I'm really disappointed that our gardens are going to vanish. I was having fun trying to plant it so that it would look so cool when everything was grown up! sad.gif I'm going to take a screenshot of it before it vanishes to remember it at least.

I really have enjoyed the event though. ^^ Definitely my favorite Valentines event yet, and probably in my top two favorite DC events!! Thank you to everyone who worked so hard on making it for us!

Best Valentine ever! Seriously, who ever thinks we do not have a great community needs to re-think that after this event. I only needed one more flower, so I asked for it, and within 1 second of asking for it I had 3! You people are amazing.

All for now, garden is empty except for seedlings...

Well give more flowers as they grow...

@lady_dragonrider...

WE people are amazing!!! All of us!

edit:

unless they speed up growing, I will only have three (maybe) that will grow up in time...

Edited by Husky51

What's up with the "???" flower, did anyone ever say? Did its name just not get filled in properly or something? :-)

I have ~10 more flowers in stage 3 of growth. I'm going to hope a bunch bloom quickly, otherwise I have to head to bed soon.

What stinks is that I have two venus flytraps, but they're only on stage 2.

@tjekan, I was assuming that it wasn't actually based on a real flower.

Someone sent me one with the note "Does this look like baby dragon feet to you?" It got me thinking that maybe it was an interpretation of what a "fantasy flower" might look like.

But I could be wrong!

Edited by SolarCat

What's up with the "???" flower, did anyone ever say? Did its name just not get filled in properly or something? :-)

No, it was just put up as a mystery flower...

@solarcat:

I checked in Google and found that there is a flower named Dragonhead, but it looks nothing like what we have in here...

Edited by Husky51

No, it was just put up as a mystery flower...

@solarcat:

I checked in Google and found that there is a flower named Dragonhead, but it looks nothing like what we have in here...

They look almost like snapdragons.

Personally, I like ours better! xd.png

But I still think the "???" flower wasn't based on anything, name or existing flower.

Also, just did a recount, I have 15 3rd stage flowers... I am going to have to tell myself to just go to bed at some point here, I don't intend to be up until midnight! xd.png

(Er, 16 now, but as one just reached it, there's no way that columbine will be grown before midnight.)

Edited by SolarCat

I reckon that in about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours, we'll be done...

It's a very pretty flower and I like it, I just wondered what the mystery was all about or if its name was just left off by accident. :-) Someday perhaps the artist will tell us...

Welp. i have too many flowers (the common ones it seems) and I'm sending them out en masse. IF someone gets one that says "today is a good day" then its from me. This event was fun

hahaha, still planting seeds, lol got 19 seedlings and just gave away another flower... According to the DC time in my profile, we have about 1hr and 11 minutes...

Edited by Husky51