The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2014

Wow, this sounds like fun!!! I'll start collecting them together and tagging them special!!!

Here's my update:

So far I have 6 new dorsals, I know it isn't very much but I'm picking up the pace.

I shall be happy to donate an offspring from http://dragcave.net/lineage/gjTvf as a prize.

Maybe have people declare which Holly they would like to have by a certain time to cut down on the delay come Christmas breeding week smile.gif

I'd like to participate - 0 purple dorsals so far but when I get them, they'll be on the first page on my scroll, just under eggs/growing hatchlings.

http://dragcave.net/user/gilraen

(I doubt I'll win since I hate freezing hatchlings which means I'll be waiting for each one to grow up - probably scroll-locking me in the meantime. Oh well, I still want to play smile.gif )

13 so far Update 20 now. Leaving room for new valintine then going back to breeding more. Just noticed I have over 500 eggs now.

Edited by Rina

Update: I'm now at 37! Still way behind some people here, but not too bad! biggrin.gif

I've figured out a way to help me keep count more easily once the numbers get high, so let's hope I need it. biggrin.gif

I updated my post, but thought I should do it here too that I'm now up to 25. I thought I was doing pretty well until I saw some of the other totals!

I'd like to participate - 0 purple dorsals so far but when I get them, they'll be on the first page on my scroll, just under eggs/growing hatchlings.

http://dragcave.net/user/gilraen

(I doubt I'll win since I hate freezing hatchlings which means I'll be waiting for each one to grow up - probably scroll-locking me in the meantime. Oh well, I still want to play smile.gif )

That's what I do as well, and even though I didn't start until June in last year's, I still got a Holly, so don't get discouraged!

In other news, count updated to 50.

Are people still updating this?

Anyways, I've gotten up to 9 grown dorsals and I have six more growing. Ugh this is taking forever :/

I have 12, with 4 still hatching. Getting closer to a gold trophy, so I can have more eggs and hatchies on my scroll, it'll help with being perma-locked.

All my contest dragons are named PDxx-1G-2014 - where xx is a number, and 1G is to indicate that they are "1st gen" (this is to keep track for when I breed them to each other to get more purple dorsals, and those will be 2G, and so on).

Updated!

Seems like we haven't updated for quite a while! All direct link problems have been fixed.

LadyNova, Azhure, amthystfire, stellalala, gilraen, genbea, Candythekitty1152 : You have been added to the contest.

spirited_soul: Thank you very much for your donation! biggrin.gif I shall add you to our donations list ^^

We had thought of that also but unfortunately, we came to the conclusion that it would be difficult considering that we would get more donations as the contest goes on and perhaps people would chose the prize that someone else above them chose as well.

raykawolf: I have included your post also. smile.gif Just don't forget to give us a google doc link!

negloves: Please tell us again when you start actually collecting ^^

All reposted totals have been updated! Keep up the good work guys!

Edited by The Holly Contest

I'd like to join~! I have a google doc here, and my grown/frozen dragons will be located at the very bottom of my scroll. My scroll link is in my description.

This is the first time I've worked with google docs, so hopefully this works. xP

Looks like I completely screwed up the layout. sleep.gif I promise I shall have this fixed by tomorrow.