The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2014

I presently have 30 Dorsals:

1 Frozen Hatchling

2 Gendered Hatchlings that will grow around this time in the morning

27 Adults

I'm going to join this year, as well.

I'm really, really trying to get a mate for a white a friend of mine has. Not to mention, then we'd have offspring to offer back to the thread next year.

olddragongal: 171 plus 3 growing

Scroll

they're all at the end of my scroll.

update: 110 Dorsals

Hello Rivals

is it just me or are Dorsals hard to find lately

so I'm gonna breed all my Dorsals on 19/3 if you are having a hard time as well I ask that you breed all your Dorsals on 19/3 as well and we all can have a free for all on the AP 2-3 days later

Thanx InugamiZERO

I would like to participate in this contest. I have already started, but mostly play on my cell phone, so I had not had a chance to organize my dragons so that all my 2014 caught purple dorsals will appear starting in the first page of my scroll. I've now organized them and began numbering my purple dorsal dragons that I have caught so far in 2014. You can view them on my scroll here: http://dragcave.net/user/mycatranch smile.gif

My current total of grown and frozen Purple Dorsals is 151. I also currently have 12 growing hatchies, and 1 egg. These are viewable starting on the first page of my scroll. cool.gif

Edited by Mycatranch

Hello Rivals

so I'm gonna breed all my Dorsals on 19/3 if you are having a hard time as well I ask that you breed all your Dorsals on 19/3 as well and we all can have a free for all on the AP 2-3 days later

Thanx InugamiZERO

tell you what, I thought I'd do it today - got maybe 2, then a bunch of no eggs, no interest, a couple of red dorsals and a big load of reds.

AP is gonna be full of red eggs/cb purple dorsals in 2 days.

I didn't have time to try all of mine, but it doesn't appear to be that easy to get purple dorsal eggs!

tell you what, I thought I'd do it today - got maybe 2, then a bunch of no eggs, no interest, a couple of red dorsals and a big load of reds.

I didn't have time to try all of mine, but it doesn't appear to be that easy to get purple dorsal eggs!

I'm not taking part in this year's contest, but I'd like to take par in an organized mass-breeding of Dorsals wink.gif

Although I did try breeding mine as well and found that a fair number of them produced red dorsal eggs, I still see quite the number of Dorsals in the AP.

Total updated to twenty!

I also like the idea of a mass breeding day. Just cause we're competing against each other doesn't mean we can't help each other out too. Friendly competition!

Total updated to twenty!

I also like the idea of a mass breeding day. Just cause we're competing against each other doesn't mean we can't help each other out too. Friendly competition!

and not only that, but it also helps with the purpose of the contest - and as they said, it will get harder as time goes on, if it works.

Hello Rivals

Thanx InugamiZERO

Yeah, they did get hard to find. I have taken to working on making a perfect even 12 gen purple dorsal with my scroll. It boosts my count and gives me something to work towards. I will try and breed my dorsals on 19/3 if I have the time after work.

Current count:144

Finally took the time to count them.

That happens to me, and I glomp various people with red dorsals. But most of mine are a success. I will do the mass breeding too.

How about we all aim for the 19th? It's in a bit over a week so all dragons should have time to cool down after another day/2 days of breeding. Deranged Pegasus mentioned that he might be able to make it then and I guess we might as well all join in? Also that way the eggs should start appearing on the following Friday on the AP.

I don't understand how everyone breeding them will make more appear in the AP, unless we all plan on abandoning, too?