TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

OMG WOW thank GOODNESS this doesn't affect the raffle participation xDDD today I pulled up Snow Wars and saw I had 100 exp and that I had the "Exp to next level" again and I was like: "WHAT!? NOOOOO!!!!!!" and all xDDD

Woo~ looks like it's time to reach lvl 50 >=3

Woot! 25 more levels! That's wonderful smile.gif Thanks, TJ!

And thanks to all the spriters and everyone else who've made this event and the dragon release possible!

Oh nooooooo------look at all the fantastic new decorations.....AND I THOUGHT MY FORT WAS FINISHED!!!

Now i have to reconsider anything...oh, these decisions....so hard to choose....

Sounds like fun, but I think I'll keep my fort the way it is. I rather like it!

Yipeee!~

Nice. smile.gif Now I'm off to throw icicles - so glad I have over 1000 snow accumulated.

how much longer do we have for building? I don't want to get stuck mid renovations with all the new bits to build with

how much longer do we have for building? I don't want to get stuck mid renovations with all the new bits to build with

Until Jan 2 at midnight.

None of the new Encore accessories for the snow fort game are showing up for me and I'm at level 25. Is anyone else having this issue?

How much time do we have before it's officially over?

Anyway, it was fun building my fort, even though the Encore stuff isn't showing, yet. Good game! :-)

Nice upgrades! But ... I like the way my fort is looking. I wish we could have another piece of real estate to work with instead of demolishing and rebuilding on the current one. tongue.gif

Yay for Snow Stock Piling. I'm a level 50 and can't wait to redo my forest now xd.png

WB

Lvl 50! now to redo my entire fort >.< must...have....moat!

I like the multi colored walls, but I think they dont' fit for my fort >.< so I shall keep my ice walls...but I love the icicle fence

I just completely undid my fort and I am now re-populating it with chickens, moats, and rainbow houses biggrin.gif