lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

Planning my valentine's a little early this year. :)

Anyone able to help with these Alt Sweetling mates? I'm looking for the following & willing to trade. 

My CB Alt Sweetling 2023 valentine offspring are spoken for, but if anyone has availability for theirs, I can breed anything from a CB female Silver Tinsel or CB male Bronze Shimmer, including Prize x Prize in exchange for: 

I am also always on the lookout for other 2G Alt Sweetlings, here's the list of breeds I still need.

If anyone needs a 2G Christmas egg from CB Alt Sweetling, both of mine are open for 2022 holiday requests. I am also taking requests for non-holiday 2Gs from Alt Sweetling if anyone needs mates. 

The eternal search for mates continues. I am looking to trade for these:

This guy. 3rd gen mate preferred, or I could build a mate in another year if a 2nd gen starsinger is found. 

This guy. Unrelated swap only.

This guy. Unrelated swap only.

This guy. Unrelated swap only

This guy. Unrelated swap only. Blue winged solstice in the lineage is OK.

This guy. Unrelated swap only, white wings only.

If any of these lines exist, I would be happy to trade for them on Dec. 25. If you can breed any of these but are uninterested in swapping lines, all of my CB Christmas dragons are available for breeding requests. Please note that I do not have CB prizes or stats to offer as breeding partners. 

Is there anyone who can breed me a 3G Cantormaris from Alt Sweet x Cantor Iratus? I could breed a bloodswap in return if you like or something else if I am able.

On 1/7/2023 at 1:09 PM, purplehaze said:

Is there anyone who can breed me a 3G Cantormaris from Alt Sweet x Cantor Iratus? I could breed a bloodswap in return if you like or something else if I am able.

I have this lineage. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Aj1Jr is it related to yours? (I see your dragons in there 🙂) If not, I can breed you an egg. 

Edited by Terrafreaky

37 minutes ago, Terrafreaky said:

I have this lineage. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Aj1Jr is it related to yours? (I see your dragons in there 🙂) If not, I can breed you an egg. 

Unfortunately it would be related. I need a mate for this line that I plan to breed on Valentine's Day: https://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.php?dcode=AKo4l&gen=3&mate=rBgAW

Would there be any interest in a lineage of alt sweetlings with gemshards where all gemshard colors are included? The gemshards would NOT follow the mother's coloration, it would be a riot of color with all gemshard colors represented...

Kind of like this, but with all the CB gemsgards having different colors as well... i.e. no back-to-back colors. (Wish I could do templates to explain this better!)

Hey guys,

I love this event. It's like a giant birthday event for me, since my b-day is on feb14th. XD 

I need mates: 

First of all, I just bred my CB ALT Sweetlings, 

Click > Onee Monee Valentonee to Niless the Arcanian Magic

Click > Inee Minee Valentinee X Ewrimish Cauldronmaster

and they have given me 4 and 3 eggs. 

I am pretty sure, that lineage will look amazing, in case the offspring hatches alt too. I need proper mates. So if anyone can breed me an egg like that, I would really appreciate this. I need Alt Sweetling eggs/hatchies and at halloween eggs from Arcana bred with Alt Sweetling. Pls let me know and pm me, if you have CB ALt Sweetlings and you're willing to breed them to Arcana. I will give you in return whatever you want from my scroll. 

And I also look for mates for this pretty upcoming guy. ;) 

Click > Arsani to Alt Undine

There should be eggs of them at AP too, bc I just bred them too.  As well as I bred these eggs.  Click: Arsani X Undine

Happy valentines event for all of you.  Enjoy breeding and catching. I just love this game. 

On 2/1/2023 at 6:13 AM, Siliskor said:

Would there be any interest in a lineage of alt sweetlings with gemshards where all gemshard colors are included? The gemshards would NOT follow the mother's coloration, it would be a riot of color with all gemshard colors represented...

Kind of like this, but with all the CB gemsgards having different colors as well... i.e. no back-to-back colors. (Wish I could do templates to explain this better!)

I would be interested!

unfortunately I don't have anything awesome to trade for now (they're either too awesome to trade or too necessary or I don't have enough of any types) but in the future maybe when I have nice 2g dragons I'm definitely interested in trading for an actual Alt Sweetling (I really like the black/red ones), I have a Sophrosyne someone gifted me that's descended from more than one Thuwed couple, original Midas Dorkface, and multiple Alt Sweetlings though which is really awesome (the rest of her lineage is mixed, some of it messy lol, but I have a ninth gen dragon with ancestors from like 2009 which is really cool.)

2 minutes ago, bord said:

unfortunately I don't have anything awesome to trade for now (they're either too awesome to trade or too necessary or I don't have enough of any types) but in the future maybe when I have nice 2g dragons I'm definitely interested in trading for an actual Alt Sweetling (I really like the black/red ones), I have a Sophrosyne someone gifted me that's descended from more than one Thuwed couple, original Midas Dorkface, and multiple Alt Sweetlings though which is really awesome (the rest of her lineage is mixed, some of it messy lol, but I have a ninth gen dragon with ancestors from like 2009 which is really cool.)

the alt sweetlings themselves can't be traded if that's what you mean, it'd just turn pink on your scroll :[

1 minute ago, Dizzywing said:

the alt sweetlings themselves can't be traded if that's what you mean, it'd just turn pink on your scroll :[

oh so it's only a sprite edit, then. that's fine, I guess I would have to request it? I don't want to bother the artists for now though so it's okay, maybe later. and still awesome to have it in the lineage

Hey all I have a black alt sweetling, I'm looking for trade/eggs from other alts/black sweetlings!

Found a few siblings just now, if anyone would like to home them. ^^ I am out of teleports at the moment, so you'll have to send me a two-way teleport with a random AP egg if interested.

3G from Tercorn: One, Two

3G from Thunder: One, Two

3G from bronze Tinsel: One, Two

Edited by 11th

Anyone know how a user can have both pink and black sweetling hatchlings? Just clicked a less-than-day ER and the user had both colors on the same scroll, several each, right after the other. I thought no one was allowed both?

1 minute ago, Talisraye said:

Anyone know how a user can have both pink and black sweetling hatchlings? Just clicked a less-than-day ER and the user had both colors on the same scroll, several each, right after the other. I thought no one was allowed both?

The color mechanic was changed in 2018 for the initial CB holiday re-release. If the parent Sweetling is pink, then the offspring will always be pink. If it is an alt parent, then the children will be pink on non-alt scrolls and black on alt scrolls. If an alt owner were to pick up a new CB, it would always be pink, regardless of their original scroll color.

1 hour ago, 11th said:

The color mechanic was changed in 2018 for the initial CB holiday re-release. If the parent Sweetling is pink, then the offspring will always be pink. If it is an alt parent, then the children will be pink on non-alt scrolls and black on alt scrolls. If an alt owner were to pick up a new CB, it would always be pink, regardless of their original scroll color.

But they have pink babies. So, they’re allowed to pick up non-alt scroll’s abandoned eggs and hatch pink, and also pick up alt scroll’s abandoned eggs and hatch black?

8 minutes ago, Talisraye said:

But they have pink babies. So, they’re allowed to pick up non-alt scroll’s abandoned eggs and hatch pink, and also pick up alt scroll’s abandoned eggs and hatch black?

Yes.

Pink parent + pink scroll = pink.

Pink parent + alt scroll = pink.

Alt parent + pink scroll = pink.

Alt parent + alt scroll = alt.

Lineages that alternate between pink and black Sweetlings are no longer possible.

so...it's not a view thing? bc I kinda excited ( about this ), it's sib turned alt and figured it was bc I didn't get 4k views on it...Still a cool find for me :)

20 minutes ago, ToadWitch said:

so...it's not a view thing? bc I kinda excited ( about this ), it's sib turned alt and figured it was bc I didn't get 4k views on it...Still a cool find for me :)

Views have nothing to do with sweetling color. If you lost your sweetlings to a glitch that made them auto-abandon back in 2010 they were replaced with black ones. Otherwise, they are pink for everyone. The sibling to your sweetling turned black because it landed on a scroll that had that glitch happen.

2 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

Views have nothing to do with sweetling color. If you lost your sweetlings to a glitch that made them auto-abandon back in 2010 they were replaced with black ones. Otherwise, they are pink for everyone. The sibling to your sweetling turned black because it landed on a scroll that had that glitch happen.

Ah, I understand now and I vaguely, vaguely remember that happening. My dreams are shattered again 😜

I am looking for a White mate for this:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5MhqG (a 3EG White x Sweetling with an Alt Sweetling base); can anyone assist? :)

I prefer named dragons with no tags (tags like CB, II, IV, 3G) if possible. Obvious word codes are fine, too. I love and really appreciate pretty naming themes.

If anyone can assist, I can see if I can breed you something in return, although I cannot breed alt Sweetlings.  Thank you. :) 

Please feel free to PM me (or post here if you'd rather not PM.)