lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

2 hours ago, egwenna said:

Thank you, Sheriziya for posting what TJ said with the links to the conversation about the Alts. I had missed it in my search for 'why do I have a pink Sweetling', and made the mistake of asking in the IRC. Some people are nasty over it, and you can't 'ignore' mods.  :P

I saw that, I am sorry about that. They could have just given an answer and not snapped like that. :(

Edited by Starscream

On 2/18/2018 at 6:39 PM, Starscream said:

I saw that, I am sorry about that. They could have just given an answer and not snapped like that. :(

Yeah, it was unfortunate. I don't go to the IRC very often any more and the moment I'm back, I'm reminded why.

43 minutes ago, rrattts said:

Have

3 2nd gens from Alt Sweets  2 X Mistletoe and other X Bright Breasted Wyven ,  would like them to go to Alt scroll  just offer dummy on the links

BBW

Mistletoe 1

Mistletoe 2

Offered on 2 of them. I have alts.

1 hour ago, Siliskor said:

Offered on 2 of them. I have alts.

Accepted both on your scroll as adults:D

5 hours ago, rrattts said:

Have

3 2nd gens from Alt Sweets  2 X Mistletoe and other X Bright Breasted Wyven ,  would like them to go to Alt scroll  just offer dummy on the links

BBW 

Mistletoe 1

Mistletoe 2

Offered on the mistletoe, thank you in advance.

54 minutes ago, TOP said:

Offered on the mistletoe, thank you in advance.

Accepted:D   will more than likely be an adult when you see it:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, rrattts said:

Accepted:D   will more than likely be an adult when you see it:rolleyes:

I'm not an English speaker and didn't realize the phrase 'thank you in advance' isn't a polite phrase to use, sorry about that! :( (I was searching up that phrase to figure out if I wrote it correctly, and many articles suggest to use alternative phrases.. )

My silver checker will now progress to the 5th gen in the near future. I would gladly appreciate it if there's someone can breed an unrelated 5th(or 3-4th) gen *dreams*

Oh and I can breed certain 3-4Gs too if you need any, PM me!

Hullo~ Possibly a bit early to bring it up, but I've been trying to find a few specific pairings for my Icy Holiday project for a few years with no luck. As far as I can tell, none of the three exist currently, so they would need to be bred from CBs... They're the last three pairings missing from the project, so I'd really love to get them done this year if possible.

image.png.1e1c06930d0d5d86fd96cba6c5e72a4a.png

If anyone here doesn't have plans for their CB Alts yet and is open to the idea, I'd love to work something out~ Just send me a PM.

Four quick things:

1. By some amazing miracle, have any of the Alt Sweetling owners won a CB female Bronze Tinsel yet?  XD This guy is still patiently waiting to find the woman of his dreams. :D  I can offer you a 2G Prize of your choice in return for a Bronze Tinsel egg.  

2. If anyone is in need of Alt Sweetling checkers this Valentine's day (or any other Valentine breed and/or holidaykin), feel free to check out my post in the Valentine Lineage Aid thread.  I have lots of lineages available this year - lots and lots of 100% Alt checkers.  I'm happy to breed eggs for free or in exchange for things from my regular wish list.  I will breed my Sweetling lineages for both Alt and Pink scrolls.

3. I am very interested in finding more user posted image 2G Sweetlings from CB Alt (Black) Sweetlings x mate of my choice*.  PM me if you have an available CB Sweetling this year. I'd love to hear from you.  In return I can offer any one of the following:  

1. 2G Floral-Crowned, Heartseeker, Radiant Angel, or Mutamore from Female Silver Tinsel (Tilly Freaky)
  2. 2G Valentine 09, Rosebud, Arsani, Heartstealing, or Soulstone from Male Bronze Shimmer  (Eix Freaky)
  3. 2G Tinsel from Female Silver Tinsel x mate of your choice 
  4. 2G Shimmer from Male Bronze Shimmer x mate of your choice
  5. Two Prizefails of your choice from prizes and mates of your choice

*Also from breed pairings that I do not yet own, although if I am scroll-locked, I may have to ask you to hold/hatch for me.

4. Looking at 11th's post above, if anyone here is interested in building their own Ice, Winter, or Frostbite 3G checker this year, I can supply you with a 2G Ice/Winter/Frostbite egg from one of my CB Alt Sweetlings if it is helpful.  I also now have a 2G Ice right now.  If anyone would like to breed me an unrelated 2G Sweetling egg, I will give you your choice of items from #3 above -- and I also vow to send 11th the 3G Ice she is trying so hard to find.  :)

No luck on winning a prize of my own, or I'd try to help out with that. I am open to bloodswaps/mates for my lines, if possible. I have several perfect 5th gen checkers that I consider finished, but if by some miracle unrelated lines exist, feel free to PM me if you wish to arrange a swap.

Looking for swaps/mates for the following:

3rd gen x BBW (Mate needed or bloodswap)

3rd gen x carmine (Mate needed)

3rd gen x mistletoe (Mate needed or bloodswap)

3rd gen x red nebula (Mate needed or bloodswap)

3rd gen x black (Mate needed)

3rd gen x red dorsal

3rd gen x thalassa (Mate needed or bloodswap)

2nd gen x blusang (Forgot about him, creating his mate tonight if one of my guys cooperates)

3rd gen x verdigris copper (Mate needed)

2nd gen x red dorsal

3rd gen x vine (Mate needed)

3rd gen x white (Mate needed)

3rd gen x red dorsal

3rd gen x gold lunar herald (Mate needed)

3rd gen x gold lunar herald (Mate needed)

3rd gen x pyrope pyralspite (Mate needed)

Several of these were caught just last year, & I do not have the components to make mates. (Terrafreaky, I think you'll recognize many of these!)

The big checkers:

4th gen x monarch This becomes alt this year, bloodswap welcome.

5th gen x red dorsal Prospective mates for the 3rd gens/2nd gen must be unrelated to this. Bloodswap welcome.

5th gen x gold Bloodswap welcome.

4th gen x white winged snow angel *Holiday x holiday* I've dreamed of a bloodswap for years!

5th gen x black  Prospective mate for the 3rd gen must be unrelated to this. Bloodswap welcome.

4th gen x solstice *Holiday x holiday* Bloodswap welcome. Blue winged solstice in the lineage is fine.

5th gen x royal crimson Forgot about it last year, it becomes alt this year. Bloodswap welcome.

5th gen x carmine Prospective mate for the 3rd gen must be unrelated to this. Bloodswap welcome.

5th gen x silver Offspring promised to TOP this year to create a 6th gen (!!) checker.

5th gen x aria This becomes alt this year. Bloodswap welcome.

I think that's it for the moment. Not listing my mixed sweetling checkers. I do have a couple of alternating checkers that I managed to finish before alt breeding was nerfed last year. I have maybe 2 big wants in the matter of 2nd gen alts, & both are the dreaded holiday x holiday pairing: a mate for her, & a soulstone mate for him. For a soulstone mate I will offer a breeding from one of my alts with your choice of mate. 

Edited by Siliskor
Forgot a 5th gen, of course!

@Siliskor I can breed you a Pyrope sibling of this fellow.

@Terrafreaky One of my CB alts is promised for Val day breeding, but I have one available. Just let me know what you need.

Can anyone breed me a 2nd gen Red as a mate for him and unrelated to him?

@purplehaze that would be great! I'd try for the red you need, just my guys are on cooldown after they both snubbed their noses at my blusangs.

Edited by Siliskor

Heads up: I currently have a trade up with an assortment of things... I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested, but I figured that it couldn't hurt to mention here.

Thank you again to Siliskor, Terrafreaky, and Purplehaze, for helping with the Ice pair. ;v;

Edited by 11th

Does anyone have an unrelated mate for this 3G Alt Sweetling x Ribbon Dancer lineage? I know someone who is looking & I feel like there's another pairing out there...?  

Also, I now own a 2G Bronze Tinsel x Alt Sweetling and will be able to breed a 3G checker with this guy, in case anyone here is interested in the offspring - holiday or regular. 

@Siliskor The problem with that is: The dragon is mine, and in dire need of a mate. Once I have that, I'll gladly breed them every single breeding season. XD If all else fails, I'll breed myself a mate from CB pink sweetlings, but even that will take until after February 2020. :blink: This dragon, incidentally, has lots of (full) siblings, but thus far, nobody has been able to continue the checker.

Edited by olympe

1 hour ago, Terrafreaky said:

Also, I now own a 2G Bronze Tinsel x Alt Sweetling and will be able to breed a 3G checker with this guy, in case anyone here is interested in the offspring - holiday or regular. 

Oh, that is lovely! I would be very happy if you could put me on a list for an offspring.

Sorry I can't help with the Ribbon Dancer lineage. :( 

35 minutes ago, olympe said:

@Siliskor The problem with that is: The dragon is mine, and in dire need of a mate. Once I have that, I'll gladly breed them every single breeding season. XD If all else fails, I'll breed myself a mate from CB pink sweetlings, but even that will take until after February 2020. :blink: This dragon, incidentally, has lots of (full) siblings, but thus far, nobody has been able to continue the checker.

@olympe I should have clarified. I was admiring the tinsel-sweetling combo.

I have a lovely stair of alternating alt-regular-alt sweetlings that I would like to see continue.  
https://dragcave.net/lineage/7pJB7

If I breed him, I want to make sure at least one baby ends up on an alt scroll so please send me a message if you'd like to help continue this line.

21 minutes ago, Centuri said:

I have a lovely stair of alternating alt-regular-alt sweetlings that I would like to see continue.  
https://dragcave.net/lineage/7pJB7

If I breed him, I want to make sure at least one baby ends up on an alt scroll so please send me a message if you'd like to help continue this line.

I had one of those going, too, but if I understand correctly, the changes TJ made last year make it impossible to continue those. If I am wrong, someone please correct me! @TJ09 I don't want to restart the whole Alt kerfluffle from last year, but I'm having trouble finding the pertinent posts about exactly how it all ended up. Could you clarify the changes, please?

Edited by purplehaze

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I had one of those going, too, but if I understand correctly, the changes TJ made last year make it impossible to continue those. If I am wrong, someone please correct me! @TJ09 I don't want to restart the whole Alt kerfluffle from last year, but I'm having trouble finding the pertinent posts about exactly how it all ended up. Could you clarify the changes, please?

I am NOT fishing through that hateful thread (yes, it still pisses me off!!!) for that particular post, but you are correct, @purplehaze, we can no longer continue/create alternating sweetling lines thanks to the ridiculous, unnecessary change made last year. Sheriziya posted links to the changes on the previous page.

Edited by Siliskor

@Siliskor thank you for pointing that out. I either missed it or forgot it was posted there. You are not the only one who is still upset about the whole thing. It was totally unnecessary! I am not picking up any Sweetlings at all this year unless I happen to stumble on an alt lineage. I don't want the pink ones on my scroll. :( I don't dislike them, but it just seems unfair. (And now I am done talking about it because I really didn't intend to renew the hatefulness.)

Edited by purplehaze