lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

It's that time of year again, the mad scramble for last-minute Valentine mates! Is there anything anyone is looking for?

This year I'm going to be wrapping up my 5th gen gold x alt sweet checker with the sweetling result finally. I need a 2nd gen alt from carmine to finish building my 5th gen carmine checker (I have all the pieces for that ready to go otherwise). My 5th gen red dorsal line hinges on a red dorsal 2nd gen. I'll be able to make a 5th gen black x alt checker. And my royal crimson line is ready to go.

I had originally thought to breed an alt from aria, now that I can finally do so, & then came to the conclusion that probably everyone else will be too. Even if I did make the 2nd gen, it'd still be another year before I could breed a mate for a 3rd gen aria x alt sweet checker I have that came from the AP. I'm more leaning to starting up a line with monarchs as I like how the poses are similar.

Wondering if anyone has a CB alt available for Valentine egg breeding? I am in need of a 2nd gen from Black and a 2nd gen from Red. If you can provide either, please let me know. I will breed what I can in return, but my CB alt Sweetling breedings are already promised for this year.

I have a sweetling egg on 5th gen with alt x black and a 3rd gen hatchie with royal crimsons, all EG

Would rather have some other nicely lineaged valentine..my sweetlings are pink sad.gif

anyone to swap?

https://dragcave.net/teleport/1387ac974ba2b...fe0b84b93432e9a

https://dragcave.net/teleport/b8beea14eb3d5...5feab7f831c22e6

I'm at work right now, but could I get back to you on your 3rd gen hatchie? I'd be happy to breed you something for it.

And hey, I bred that 5th gen! smile.gif

I'm at work right now, but could I get back to you on your 3rd gen hatchie? I'd be happy to breed you something for it.

And hey, I bred that 5th gen! smile.gif

Sure, get back at me, I'll hold onto it. and haha, thanks! It's a lovely 5th gen but I don't have black sweetlings, else I would stick to it sad.gif

I still haven't bred any of my Sweetlings yet. If someone needs something bred maybe I can help.

I could use 2g from Marrow if no one else has need of your Alt sweetlings Husker.

This year, I decided at the last minute that I wanted to do an alt sweeetling X heartstealing checker. Bred both of the pairs but they only gave me heartstealing dragons. Did anyone else decide to do the same thing but get only sweetlings? I'd love to do a swap, if possible.

Swap for a sweetling from an alt sweeetling X heartstealing?

Edited by ytak

This year, I decided at the last minute that I wanted to do an alt sweeetling X heartstealing checker. Bred both of the pairs but they only gave me heartstealing dragons. Did anyone else decide to do the same thing but get only sweetlings? I'd love to do a swap, if possible.

Swap for a sweetling from an alt sweeetling X heartstealing?

I tried the same pairing this year, got only ONE sweetling egg!

I tried the same pairing this year, got only ONE sweetling egg!

Good grief! Perhaps I should give you one of my heartstealers just so one of us will end up with the start of a checker!

Good grief!  Perhaps I should give you one of my heartstealers just so one of us will end up with the start of a checker!

you mean like this? http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=ynpqD

this will be part of my 8th Gen PB Valentine lineage - I got the base from loads of AP catches and of course many friends helping out - there were many of my 3rd Gens ending up on the AP too, but most people seem to not like PB holidays...

Edited by lilysally

Lilysally, I found this thread too late for Valentines, but please add me for next year!

I would love to ad my two alts to the list.

Hello there!

No lists here, just write what you need and what you can offer.

This is just a meeting place without rules. ;-)

Hi guys, I hope it is ok to ask for help finding a mate for my special boy. My own Sweetlings are not Alt, but I would love to breed him to create a checker that maintains the Alt Sweetling x Royal Crimson base. Anybody able to help me would have my eternal gratitude! wub.gif

A lot of you have been most generous in helping to donate eggs over the last year to help with my project. I finally have enough to have a non-inbred, even gen 7th gen after a few of these grow up and hatch! So excited. Here are a few that will be bred next week. If anyone wants an egg of any gen let me know.

5g will be bred to this 5g. This 5g egg will be bred to this 5g egg when they grow up and Ill finally have a 7th gen!

I will continue it as far as I can take it so if you know of anyone willing to donate or trade eggs please let me know! Thank you again for all of your help! Now on to catching up with my reds breeding!

Edited by purple3485

Hello everyone, hope it's a right place to ask.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7j2bv

I'm looking for a mate for the dragon above and/or pretty much undefined numbers of common 2g offspring.

I have various things to offer, spriter's alt offspring, prize babies, codes. I possibly could try breeding CB metals but obviously I can't promise a quick success. A part of what I have can be found in the spreadsheet below (I'm still re-collecting the data after losing the original spreadsheet):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1lNEeFK8...Rm1PMXloanJMMmc

If there's something else you'd like in return, please ask, and I'll see if it can be done. Thank you.

I hope it's ok to ask this here, if anyone with alts is doing this pairing and gets a "wrong" coloured 2G Xeno (don't mind what colour), I would be super interested in trading for it. I can breed lots of nice, shiny, or nice'n'shiny things in return. smile.gif

I'm also looking for a mate for him so that I can breed a mate for him - same offer applies! Thank you so much, Siliskor! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Hello everyone, hope it's a right place to ask.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7j2bv

I'm looking for a mate for the dragon above and/or pretty much undefined numbers of common 2g offspring.

I have various things to offer, spriter's alt offspring, prize babies, codes. I possibly could try breeding CB metals but obviously I can't promise a quick success. A part of what I have can be found in the spreadsheet below (I'm still re-collecting the data after losing the original spreadsheet):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1lNEeFK8...Rm1PMXloanJMMmc

If there's something else you'd like in return, please ask, and I'll see if it can be done. Thank you.

Oops, wrong quote. Deleting the prior post; sent you a PM biggrin.gif