padfoot

The Unlikely

((Isa will start in their respective time periods (because I think it'll be funny), Phlox will have his foot stuck in the ground and be calling out for a different timezone Zeke to help him because he doesn't exist in the present and no one remembers him but Zeke from another time where he 'exists' will remember him...))

"****! Not again!" Phlox whined loudly to no one in particular. He had tried to phase through the wall in training, but ended up getting his foot stuck in the floor. Despite havinmg no one there to witness his persona, he didn't feel comfortable in his own persona. Dang. He needed Zeke. NOW. Preferably a Zeke from a time period where people remembered him... He needed to give back everyone memories of him and apparently, he couldn't do that while stuck in a wall. "Zeke! ZEKE!" he screeched.

Lucretia pouted, moving her knight to a new place only for it to be taken by Black's stupid bishop. She glared at the much younger teen that had a pair of headphones at full blast (where'd he get them?!) on, preventing her ability from working on him. His eyes were glued to the chess board that he had magically produced somehow, not looking at her as to not be captivated by her beauty. Darn, this kid was good. She was a person involved in business, she didn't play fair and he knew that. Thus the ability disrupting habits... Black was great at games and competitions and even with her intellect, Lucretia couldn't win. She sighed and made another move, only to be checkmated. Black grinned up at her with an impish smile and said, "I win!" before taking off his headphones and turning the music off. Suddenly, Lucretia and Black both frowned when a voice they didn't recognize called for Zeke, sounding in the room.

Isa tilted her head to the side and sighed throwing the pink dress onto her large queen-sized bed. She had given her newly designed outfit to her seamstress the day before yesterday, but her outfit for her 18th birthday party was STILL unfinished. So, she had to pick another from her closet. But she just couldn't choose... Maybe she should just go in what she was currently wearing...? She looked down at her frayed jeans and tight top that showed off her belly.

"..."

Nah... She sighed as she picked up another dress and held it up to her as she looked into the mirror. No good... Throwing down, she ran a hand through her hair in agitation. She looked around her room at the various scenes depicted in her drawings. It always calmed her down. Isa's eyes fixed upon the painting of a lifelike, incredibly terrifying basilisk that occupied the majority of the space above her bed. Her room was rather large, okay, very large, and the basilisk was the one painting that took up the most room. Esper was its name. A three thousand year-old basilisk that had a feisty attitude and hated it when others disturbed her beauty sleep. Despite that, Esper didn't like killing so she always had her secondary eyelids down to prevent death-by-stare. These thoughts ran through her mind as her eyes landed on the large pile of notebooks on her desk, documenting traits of her various creations. Isa smiled. Yes, it did calm her. her creations were just so full of life...

Rubbing her hands together gleefully, Pooch spun on one foot and marched out into the bright sun; patting her various pouches and miscellaneous pockets as Wyrm trotted at her heels. Whistles? Check. Treats? Bingo. She had the feeling she'd need more if she wanted to keep everyone on the outside happy, but honestly, if she could go without treats, so could all of her creatures.

Planting her fists on her hips, Pooch surveyed the swirling dust of the city before turning to face Ryan;cocking a wild eyebrow at him as they began their round of patrol.

"I dig you, Earring-Man", she announced as she and Wyrm scanned the horizon, "and thats not a credit I usually give to fleshbags....except maybe Zek-"

Her sentence was interrupted as a large, glossy-black crow settled heavily on her head; its talons firmly nested in her tangled blonde mess of hair. Turning her face skywards, she stared at the new addition to their patrol before reaching into her bag to retrieve a treat.

"Any news, Joff?"

The enormous bird croaked in reply.

Pooch grimaced,nervously running a hand through Joff's feathers as she stared back over the landscape, noting the mass of birds turning slowly over the city

."Bad news, mate" she said, turning to face Ryan, "Somethings blowing in on the East side. Might be nothin', but the birds are rustled up...we should check it out anyway."

Edited by ChildeRolande

"Good." Carissa said. "And I know what you're trying to do and it won't work. But I will tell you it's big. And that you need to start listening to me, sacrifices will have to be made and you won't be able to flip back in time and fix them. You won't be able to solve everything by yourself." She said in a softer tone than her usual icy one, almost a whisper.

Ryan silently followed Pooch, looking around every once in awhile. With his heightened senses and awareness, almost nothing could sneak up on them. Still, this was probably the third or so time he had been sent out on patrol, so he was still learning the ropes. He smiles a little as he felt the sun warm up his body, he always did enjoy the outside, he found it much more preferable to being cooped up inside. It was a shame most of the world had been ravaged by the Eons, but then again it was a good excuse to beat the ever loving crap out of them. He was surprised when Pooch admitted she liked him... in her strange way of course.

"Heh, thank you." Ryan said with another small smile before her huge crow landed right on her head. Seriously, that thing was massive, almost bigger than her head. However, it did provide information, apparently something was going down on the East side of town.

"Agreed, I can try to find a vantage point high above. If you need help, just call out for me, my earrings will pick up the extra noise." Joked Ryan as he pointed to his right ear. Normally he more reserved than this, maybe it was because the prospect of a fight was getting his blood boiling... no! Ryan shook his head, he wasn't gonna lose himself this time, he needed to be focused.

(((I work a double today so I won't be on to interact with any of you :/ I'm going to try and write as much as I can to give you all something to do)))

Zeke smiled and stepped in after him. In an instant, they were standing in the poorly lit bar he knew he would find his future self. He caught his eye and tossed him the coin, "This is a young one", he said, tossing the coin to him for safe keeping, "Good luck". With that, the Zeke in the red shirt stepped back through the tear and closed it up behind him.

In a different time line, A Zeke about the same age as the one who grabbed Ethan stepped out into the time line where he could find the always hiding, Phlox. His job was going to be pretty easy since he heard him yell his name. He ran up the stairs and found him stuck ankle deep in the floor. He grinned and leaned against the door frame, "Stuck?", he asked with a laugh.

Back in Sanctuary, Zeke listened to Carrissa's warning and frowned. this was ominous, well everything she said was ominous but this was more so. A problem he can't fix by going back in time? He had never heard of one.He was going to take her seriously though, in the past eight months she had never steered them wrong. He sighed and looked at her red blindfold, "Damn, thought I was going to have a good day too" he muttered. He looked up just in time to catch the coin being thrown by one of his past selves. His eyes settles on a nervous looking, teenage Ethan. His face lit up and he invited him over, "I know you were kinda thrown into this without much of an explanation but I just My past self filled you in on the basics?", he knew he did because he always did, "Now your here becasue the future you bit the dust. I know thats sad but its not all bad. As long as your standing in this timeline the universe will try to replace the Gambler we lost using you as a vessel". He always found explaining this stuff hard because he wasn't entirely sure how it happened, "You are going to suddenly start remembering things you shouldn't. things like The other Heros's names, what is going on, where we are, stuff like that. Also, you are going to start getting really powerful. all of your new abilities your future self learn is going to start bleeding into you and giving you a boost. This usually take anywhere from six hours to five days. It is random most of the time". He was afraid he was going to scare this one off with all of this sudden information. At least it is a slow day today so he has time to get adjusted, "If you have any questions, I can answer most of them and if you need to go somewhere, Navi is your girl", he said, pointing to the girl ranting in the middle of the bar.

In the same timeline the Zeke in blue appeared, So did a much older Zeke dressed partly in military attire and partly in casual clothing. He wore a bullet proof vest with green patches of both shoulders and one breast pocket. He seemed to have stepped in on the middle of one of the games the Master and the Silver Words would always play, "So Silvertongue, you lose again?", he asked casually.

((Unfortunately I'm out of time. wrote this in 20 minutes though O.o. I'll edit of add on to this tonight when I get home))

Edited by padfoot

(( Sorry, just couldn't resist!

Username: cb

Name: Hoang (Hoe-ang) and Thian (Tie-an) Phi (They're twins so I figured they could share a sheet)

Rebellion Name: The Mischief Makers

Period: In the middle of blowing up a school toilet.

Personality: These two get into more trouble than you'd think was possible. They are both hated and loved by everyone at the same time. They love pulling pranks and messing up peoples plans and its only a matter of forcing them to focus on the right target... Don't even try to tell them what to do or to stop messing around or you'll most likely become the target of their antics, very few people can control them. One is never seen without the other and if you do sight a solo twin, you should probably run. The two have a mental sync that borders on telepathic, and bothers Carissa. They are both extremely clever and love digging up dirt on people.

Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/d37c4f...Male/461600.jpg - Hoang is the one on the left.

Power: Hoang can copy anything/one and transform into it/them, along with powers and memories/thoughts. But once he changes back he forgets. Thian has the ability to duplicate himself.

Job within the Rebellion: They basically just run around causing trouble, until someone (Usually Zeke) finds something for them to do.

Other: DO NOT SEPARATE THESE TWO: They are basically like a fixed point in time and space and seperating them is like ripping a hole in the universe.... Or at least YOUR UNIVERSE *evil glare* ))

Carissa gave a weak smile and got up, walking back to her room. People were thinking to loud and she needed a good book. She picked one up, (She only had around five) and stared at it through her blindfold, reading the words by memory as she lay on the floor.

Edited by chicbecause

"Go for it!" she exclaimed "Birdbeasts are usually too busy gossiping to help us anyway!" She could sense Ryans' pent up energy and grinned; that was good...she was relying on having a comrade as excitable and alert as she and her four legged-friends.

With a small smirk, Pooch turned back to face the dusty labyrinth-like streets. Honestly, she preferred the maze of the city to anything else; it allowed her to stalk the town in absolute secrecy, sticking to shadows like glue.

Crouching low, she bade her giddy new friend to find a way up as she turned through an alley, keeping her eye on the chattering birds overhead.

Snagging her fingers tight into Wyrms thick, shaggy mane, they sprinted together, Joff squawking in protest but still firmly nested in her hair, before vaulting over a dumpster; scattering a crowd of feral cats, all of whom swore at them as they ran past. Skidding to a halt, she peered around the corner, searching the streets as she waited for Ryan to find a vantage point.

A few recruits milling about, a mangy dog or two circling in search of food... a scattering of rats....Nothing that unusual. It looked as though they were gonna have to book it across town in order to find anything.She huffed, disappointedly smoothing the fur between Wyrms' ears with a grimy finger as she waited for news from above.

Edited by ChildeRolande

((Accepted but If they are a fixed point in time that means Zeke can't move them))

A young Zeke dressed in purple sudden;y appeared in Isa's bedroom. He got one look at the lack of clothing she had on and cried out, "GAH! Oh damn. I'm so sorry. This is where I was told to pick you up", he explained, turning his back completely on her to wait for her to be decent.

Edited by padfoot

(Would a character with sound manipulation/minor sonic boom creating capabilities be stepping in the boundary of King's Fangirl?

Cb, I can see Ethan giving the twins good luck in their endeavors)

Ethan looked around the room, with a series of vaguely familiar faces strewn across it, "Yeah... you filled me in on what happened." he said listening to what the older Zeke said. "I do have one question. Why are our names so bland? I could be like Agent Four Leaf or maybe Double-0 Horseshoe or something." he suggested, saying one of Ethan's first complaints when there were getting their names in the first place. The names sounded clever to him, but Zeke, along with some of the other heroes, would have already heard them. He seemed calm but he was still quite frazzled by this whole thing.

((They aren't literally a fixed point. That's just a term I used to describe their relationship with each other.))

Hoang and Thian suddenly appeared in the bar, on either side of Ethan, leaning on his shoulders.

"So," Said Hoang with an amusued tone, though he was completely identical to Thian. "Your our new Ethan right?"

"The real question is" said the other twin casually. "Past, or future?"

"I'm thinking past."

"I'll have to agree."

"Do you know what this means, brother?"

"Indeed I do, brother." - Here they switched sides with mischievous grins.

"We get to give you a proper welcome all over again!" They said in unison.

Sharvani scowled as she sat in Physics class. Holly, her friend, was babbling on about Tony Stark again, and Zack, her other friend, was trying his best to make Holly laugh. I'm surrounded by goddamn idiots, she thought to herself. I wish someone would just pop in and whisk me away already. Although, if he was a creepy-looking guy I'd have to throw my sheep at him. She glanced at her sheep-shaped pencil case and smiled at the thought of nailing someone in the face with a stuffed sheep.

Kriino tripped down the stairs merrily and slumped into his chair, kicking his heels up. It was a nice morning out, but he just knew that something bad was gong to happen. Bad things always happened when it was a good day. Oh well. He took a sip of scalding hot coffee and immediately spat it out. Steam rolled out of his ears, but he batted it away. It wasn't like he wasn't used to all this already. He sighed and stared at his steaming coffee. In a matter of seconds, it was cooled, all the heat disappated into the air around him. He took a sip. He was tired again.

Luck entered the bar. Ethan. Past Ethan. "Ya HAD to bring him back?" She laughed while walking past the new Ethan, patting him on the back and ignoring the Phi twins. She sat herself down at the table behind Zeke. Luck took her glasses off and cleared the lenses on her tee-shirt then put them back on. "So, what's up with Carissa? Really bad palm reading or do we just have loud brains?" She leaned back on the table and watched Hoang and Thian creep out Ethan.

(Not sure about this post.)

Navi shuddered once more. "Gahhhhrrr…" She tensed up and just stared out. "What was that?" Navi was still really unaware of her powers. There was small bulbs of light and smoke near the ceiling. They darted about, almost uncontrollably.

Ethan eyed the two twins on either side of him, placing some charms on himself as a safety precaution. The way they talked screamed that they had some sort of secret motive hidden from him. He slipped his coin in his palm for safe keeping, he had been practicing things to do idly with his coin and took time over the years to learn different sleights for his coin.

"I'm not exactly sure I want this 'proper welcome' of yours. If you really do know me than you know I must consult my coin first." Some things were starting to slowly come back to him, like the fact these twins were trouble. If he was not one of their targets for this trouble he would be fine with it, maybe even help them out if he felt like it. Making things more likely to happen and making you less likely to get caught did have its perks when it came to pranks.

Someone new patted him on the back, apparently not aware of the twins surrounding him, or just not caring. "Looks like someone is glad to see me, nice to see you too, Luck." The name caught him a bit off guard, he didn't actually know her name until he said it, but it did make sense as to how he would remember it so fast considering the connection he had to luck.

Edited by psyshock

"Well then," Said Thian with a wry smile. "My name is Thian, my brother here is Hoang."

"That's right" Said Hoang, his expression identical to Thian's. "Or we might be lying. You can never really tell with us. Can you?"

"Nope. It's really a lost cause" Thian said, shaking his head as if to say 'such a shame'.

"Oh well! You've been warned!" They said, skipping off.

"In human psychology, we give people names if they are unknown to them. This is but merely a step towards establishing fear and demoralization if the same name keeps popping up. Maybe this line of thought could be transferred to the Eons, or maybe i'm just blowing smoke out of my ass." Steven said, finally deciding to speak now that he somehow acquired another cup of coffee. He noticed that the twins had decided to pop up, mostly because of the curiosity that new Ethan had created.

"I sure hope you know what you're doing Zeke, no telling how badly your messing up reality by bring people here." He muttered into his cup, quietly drinking his coffee. He probably shouldn't have said anything, he was just a physician, not an expert on the space-time continuum.

Ryan kept a lookout until Pooch had safely ducked away into the city. Getting around was painfully easy for him, he could run fast enough to break Mach 1 speed, or jump halfway up a skyscraper. He decided he was just going to do that. With a running start, he jumped up and soared over the streets below. Eventually, the closest thing he found to a vantage point was an old office building, about ten stories tall. A simple hop was more than enough to get to the roof. He crouched down and began to examine the area. The smell of smoke quickly emerged for him, causing him to look at small black stack in the distance. It looked like an Eon scouting party, but this one was very 'burn' happy. He didn't like the implication of this one bit, did they get tipped off that one of the Sanctuaries was located here?

Spotting group of birds overhead, he jumped down and landed squarely on his feet. He soon found a crow nearby that didn't scatter at his presence, one of Pooch's beasts?

"Eon scouting party, 2.5 miles away. They're burning some building on the outskirts of Nashville, tell her to meet me at the Albert and Co. Building." Ryan said to the bird, who looked at him for a moment before taking off. Ryan merely sat down on an old bench and waited for her to arrive.

Pooch continued to stroke Wyrms' fur, deep in thought. Why were the birds so stirred up? Further inquiries to Joff didn't do much, the proud little mongrel simply groomed his feathers, eyeing her treatbag with a reproachful look. Huffiing out an agitated breath, she pouted, and had almost decided to ask Wyrm to threaten Joff with the fate of being eaten when she heard a loud croak. Another crow, almost as large as Joff, settled on Wyrms' muzzle, ruffling his feathers as he closed Wyrms' cavernous jaws with his weight.

After a moments' discussion, the large bird plucked a treat from between Poochs' fingers, flitting back up and through the curiously dark sky... "Albert n co. buildin', hmm?" Pooch murmered, already on her feet and staring at the darkening Eastern horizon. Twisting her grimy fingers through Wyrms' thick ruff of fur, she shifted her weight, only for Wyrm to excitedly bound up and over the curb, lifting her onto his enormous back. It really was luck as f*** she was such a small kid, she thought as they bounded down the street and towards the bitter stench of smoke. With a sharp and toothy grin, she lowered her head, spurring Wyrms' huge and furry sides with her heels.

After thundering around the last corner, Pooch could have sworn she heard the bolts of the bench groan and nearly give and she and Wyrm launched themselves onto it, skidding to a halt and nearly wiping out Ryan as they slid smoothly to the end of the bench.

"Sup fleshbag?" she snapped, eyes in sharp focus "Is that smoke I smell?"

So now he had the names of these two, not that it helped much, but he could still just blindly guess, his chances of guessing correctly could be increased. When they walked away with a warning Ethan made a mental note to make sure he always had a charm active on himself. He looked around the room, wondeirng where he should go next. He had gotten some memories but nothing on names or what these people could do. He looked at the man who just spoke and then at the table where Luck had sat down. He flipped his coin, doing nothing to alter his results as he didn't know what he wanted. Heads. He looked back towards the man and walked closer to him, "What was that about names causing fear?"

Zeke smiled at Ethan's question, "Well, We didn't choose our names. The people did", he said, looking at the strangers that dotted the bar, "The people we protect gave them to us because they didn't know our real name". He wasn't really sure who made the statues or why. It wasn't like people had time for crafts in this necropolis. He shooed the twins away from Ethan as they left, "Don't mind them, they are pretty harmless", he said, glaring at the two boys. He rolled his eyes when Luck added her two cents to the conversation, "Yes. I HAD to bring him back. If I do recall correctly I had to bring you back almost a week ago. But you have probably forgotten that", he shot back. Carrissa being in a bad mood was putting him in a bad mood and everyone else negativity was making it worse. He caught what The Doctor said and shook his head, "I really am not sure. All I know is that if I don't wreck the past humanity doesn't have a future. That sounds like a fair trade to me", he said. He hated to leave Ethan but he needed to get away, "Ethan, I do hope you will forgive me but I need to step out for a moment", he said, downing the last of his drink, "And everyone needs to be getting back to work anyway", he said loud enough for everyone to hear. He winked at Ethan and vanished into thin air.

He reappeared outside of sanctuary on top of an old, half toppled radio tower. He didn't bother strapping himself in since he was quantum locked at that height. The dust filled wind ripped around him and blew his coat behind him like a cape. Attached to the top of the radio tower was a slightly newer transmission disk. Crudely wired into that was a old HAM radio. He picked up the receiver and switched it on:

This is The Traveler calling out to anyone listening. We have Food. We have Shelter. Come to these coordinates if you need safety from our overlords.

The message was followed by a quick burst of Morris code. Something about Morris code was that is was so old to human standards it was to primitive and random for the Eons to figure out. That is if they could hear it. Long wave radio had the same defense. The Eons evolved past the need for transceivers. No equipment. No intersections. For now at least. He kept the radio on and looked around from the spot he was floating. He could see smoke in the distance, which was odd because most buildings that could catch fire were already burned down. What could be causing that.

Back in the past. The Zeke in red was running through the halls of his high school yet again. "Room 434 room 434 room 434...where the hell is it", he muttered to himself. He looked up and the room number was right in front of him, "Oh". He peeked inside and found who he was looking for. The girl sitting dead center of the room. That was his girl based on the picture he had in his journal. This was a new one. One which they had the statue for but never the real person. Which was good. The fewer people he stole from the past the better, right? He thought for a moment and shrugged.

Zeke burst into the room as loudly as he could and looked the teacher dead in the face, "SHUSH! stop you lie speak this instant.", he scanned the room as if he didn't already know who he was looking for. His eyes settled on Sharvani, "YOU. Do you want to maybe.....go to the future...or something?", he asked, making the situation a ridiculous as he could. It felt nice to mix things up a bit.

A knock could be heard at Kriino's front door. A war torn Zeke stood on the mat, brushing the red dust from his worn leather coat. He displayed orange, military like stripes on his sleeves and a rather scary looking gun strapped to his back. He got the note from his Alpha self and rushed from the heat of battle to get the new recruit. Apparently this guy has been missing for a while. As it turns out, it was difficult to track down a guy that doesn't obey the laws of physics like most do.

Navi just laid her head down. She was exhausting herself, and not on purpose. Her powers were just going crazy. She had no idea what she was doing! And she was utterly lost. Her head hurt with all the timelines Zeke was tangling himself in, and she was just trying to help out her teammates… if that's what they even were. She just really needed to speak with Zeke…

"Zeke?" She asked cautiously.

The twins skipped back into the room, their movements completely symmetrical. "We're baaaack!" Sang Hoang.

"Did you miss us?" Said Thian.

"I think he did."

"I'll have to agree."

"Oh, brother, I just had a marvelous idea." Hoang said, exaggerating a look of mock-inspiration.

"Did you really, brother?" Thian asked, exaggerating a look of mock-surprise.

"Indeed I did."

"Oh, do tell."

"Why don't we give our new pet Ethan a tour?"

"That is a marvelous idea! What do you say, Ethan?"

"Would you like a tour?" Hoang asked, as Thian and him leaned in so their mischief-glinted eyes were inches away from Ethan's.

Luck laughed at the twins when they skipped back in the room but her face quikly changed to a much more surprised look at the word 'pet' ."Pet? That's never happened before..." she straightened herself and continued watching. "Ethan's in trubble now." She turned to a waiter and ask for iced water. While the waiter got her drink, she turned turned back to watch.

Ethan arched a brow as the twins returned, along with calling him their pet. They definitely were up to something, but it would only succeed if they were lucky enough. The flecks in his eyes glowed as he placed another charm over himself along with a jinx for each of the twins. Whether the jinxing was taking it too far he had no idea. The one downfall he always noted was that with his charms and hexes he could not choose what would happen if it did swing the way he swayed it too, he could only watch. he placed a quick charm on his coin as well, just to possibly make some unforeseen chain of events occur if they tried to steal it. If these people really knew him than they would know that his coin was off limits. Well, unless they wanted endless bad luck that is. He backed away from the twins so that he could get a flip in. Tails: he would stay here and refuse the tour. Heads: he would accept the tour and just be on guard with constantly keeping fresh charms over himself. Although he was curious with what the twins had planned he skewed the odds to tails.

"Sorry, you got tails. I will have to refuse your kind offer. And for the record, I am not your pet." He mocked a disappointed look upon the results. He was curious with what the twins had planned but it wasn't something that he needed to do.

(Don't know if any of you were wondering but for some of Ethan's coin flips I really do generate the outcome rather than make what I want to happen, this was one of those flips)

Edited by psyshock

Phlox pouted. "Yes!" he hissed, "A little help will be appreciated..." he muttered in a now pleading tone, his best puppy eyes staring up at the other boy. "Teleport me out of the ground, pleeeeeeeeaaase!"

Isa jumped, whirling around when she suddenly heard someone speak. The guy just... just appeared! Stunned into semi-momentary speechlessness, the words the... guy had said registered in her brain and she let out a high-pitched cry, blushing slightly. "Pervert!" Then she hurriedly threw on a loose fitting top before backing away next to her desk, eyeing the man suspiciously. She had quite a few sharp and dangerous objects stashed around in her room, including a rather large katana on her wall that turned out to actually have a blade when she only wanted to buy it for decoration purposes. Several pairs of scissors rested innocently on her desk as well as a rather dangerous looking knife opener, compass(the kind used in geometry) and a staple gun. If that wasn't enough, a box cutter and a fruit knife were on the bed from when she had used them to open a rather annoying sealed box containing her purchases and things that were used to carve patterns in wood (she never did bother to learn their name) dominated the art tools in the room. Her slight (reads incredible) obsession with sharp things was blatantly obvious and she gripped onto one of the larger letter openers on her desk for a feeling of safety.

"Who the censorkip.gif are you and how did you get in here!?"

Lucretia sighed and glared at both males, Black was grinning at her and Zeke had just struck a nerve by commenting on her lack of victory. Suddenly, her face morphed into a pout before becoming a flirtatious look. Black, sensing danger, cranked up his headphones and slid them on just as Lucretia turned on her charm. He quickly left, glad that being close to Lucretia could save him from her charm and horrible paybacks. He could always tell when she got into one of those moods... unfortunately for most others, they seemed to think that being fickle and flirty was simply a part of the Silver-tongued's personality "Zeke?" she asked quietly, looking up at the man through her lashes.

Thalia wandered back into the sanctuary after a long day of scouting some Eon bases. Nothing exciting, and they were mostly empty anyway. She adjusted her bag over her shoulders before marching into Sanctuary proper. She'd only been to this time for a few days, not very long but informative enough. She wanted to go home where she had headphones to drown out the other people who talked and to never use her powers. She was freak back then, but she didn't want to be in a ruined future either. It was either live here or die of boredom back then. At least she'd have the rest of the school year then she could just live off her parent's money. She kept her head down and walked to her room. She threw down the bag and the weak zipper split open, spilling out all the weapons she had stolen to try and salvage the mission.

She'd ask Zeke about them later. Maybe she could use one against the slimy jerks. She pocketed one and noticed the blood on her sneakers. It wasn't hers, but she must have stepped in the Eon blood. "Bleh." She shook her head and walked back out to sit down and maybe overhear something. She'd talk to Zeke if she saw him, but it was more likely that might be mobbed by the twins. She just laid back and watched the ceiling, waiting for something exciting to happen.