padfoot

The Unlikely

Weaving her way underneath the maze of tables, Pooch scuttled along the floor; nails clicking against the tiles as she shushed the enormous dog struggling to squeeze by her side. Peering around the leg of a table, she eyed her prey; the woozy and now unfrozen mans' untouched dinner plate. Of course, she could simply get her own food, but her principles lay with fun and theft alone. Creeping closer, she edged around the good doctor, dancing the plate from underneath the other mans' nose before scampering back underneath the row of tables.

Wyrm, her enormous caucasian shepherd, however, was not gifted with such grace; leaving a trail of injured feet and fur-covered passersby as he nearly toppled a table.

"Sorry, I'm sure he won't miss it", she whispered to Neva and Navi, as Wyrm narrowly avoided crushing their toes underfoot.

[sheet time I guess.

Name: Thalia Smith

Rebellion Name: The Shadow

Period: The day before she died from a random shootout.

Personality: More likely to flip you off than to try and talk to you, Thalia isn't the friendliest person, and for good reason. She's loaded with enough cash to buy America's debt. After her parents parents won the lottery when she was fifteen, she was also dealing with her own powers. Having to deal with them while keeping it quiet made her nervous and one day through an accident, everyone found out about her power. They shunned her and she was forced to move.

When she arrived at her new home, she was determined to not let anyone else in. So now she adopts a silence and isolationist approach.

Appearance: Thalia

Power: Create shadows that can wrap around things to move them around.

Job within the Rebellion: Distraction/Scout

Other: She's 5' 3'' but so mean.]

Edited by RainDash

((Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Sharvani Casimiro

Rebellion Name: The Destroyer

Period: In the middle of Physics class. She couldn't thank Zeke enough.

Personality: She's friendly enough, but if you're a stranger to her, then she will treat you politely and courteously, choosing to evaluate your trustworthiness from a safe distance away. Once you show signs of sharing some common interests, though, she'll soon prove to be one the greatest friends you could ever have. Maybe. She's extremely wary of outsiders, and she doesn't give out her trust easily. When she's hopped on sugar, she'll starting giggling like crazy and bouncing around a lot. She tends to get quite violent when she's hyper. If you upset her, she'll start to ignore you for an indefinite amount of time and sulk in her own corner until she feels better.

Appearance: She has fuchsia tips in her hair.

Power: She can destroy anything, everything and everyone, beginning with entire areas, buildings, cities, countries, states, continents, worlds, planets, dimensions, inter-dimensions, parallel worlds, solar systems, suns, stars, star systems, whole entire galaxies nebulas and universes and possibly even abstract concepts and/or natural forces/laws. She has to concentrate harder the bigger the object is, and the larger its size, the more it wears her out.

Job within the Rebellion: Offense and sometimes Scout

Other: The go-to girl for explosions.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Kriino Sandra

Rebellion Name: The Physicist

Period: In the middle of his morning coffee and donut. He was still in his pajamas. GODDAMMIT ZEKE

Personality: He is optimistic, cheerful, and friendly to a fault. He will stop at nothing to cheer someone up, and seems to be blissfully oblivious of any threats that people tend to throw at him on a daily basis for his annoyingly happy attitude. He's a loyal friend, once you get to know him, and he has a lot of connections in the Rebellion. His smile is bright enough to melt the polar ice caps, and sometimes he'll use it to charm people into doing what he says. Despite his friendly appearance and demeanor, he's actually a very sly and crafty guy.

Appearance: The one with black hair

Power: The very laws of physics bend and break to his every beck and call. Also, cartoon physics apply to him as well.

Job within the Rebellion: Comic Relief Offense, Scout, and Defense

Other: ))

Edited by Techno_Elf

(((Any new character is accepted.

@Raindash: Not sure if your code name matches your power but if it's what you want then Accepted)))

((@techno: we already have a character than can create illusions. And whats the destroyer's limitation? is it contact or line of sight or can she just think things apart?))

Zeke smiled at Carrissa when she sat down, "good afternoon", he said warmly, a mood that did not reflect the rest of the bar, "anything on the mind?", he asked. He was really asking if she had seen anything tragic happening to one of their own. It was usually easier to save a Guardian before he or she bites it than it is to go get a younger version. He turned to look back at the bar. They were pushing the young recruits it with Pooch's but Zeke trusted her. He was glad Navi had lasted so long at least. He thought she was done for a few days ago while she was out on patrol but she made it back no worse for wear. Everyone in the bar was jumpy and on edge. They all knew something was coming, there was something in the air. Zeke checked his watch out of habit. It had broken long ago and he hadn't really gotten around to fixing it. A robed figure stepped into the bar and walked right up to Zeke. He whispered something in his ear and Zeke thanked the man. He bowed and left. He sighed and shook his head, "Well the Gambler and his squad were killed this afternoon", he said to Carrissa, taking his shot, "Thats a damn shame. We needed that fuel". He pulled out an old, beat up journal from his vest pocket and scribbled down a name and a date. He shut the book and ordered another shot.

Zeke got the massage in his journal. He needed to pick up Ethan and give him the run down. this was still Zeke, just a different age Zeke. He was about 18 in this timeline and still going to high school. Well, he was skipping his class right now trying to find Ethan. He wasn't in his normal class for some reason. He ran past a classroom and skidded to a halt. He ran back to the door he passed and looked in. Sure enough there was Ethan, doing some test or something trivial. He needed to be careful, Eons were literately everywhere in this timeline. He held his breath and stepped into the class like he was suppose to be here. He took the seat next to Ethan and smiled at him. He froze for a moment, he didn't know if this Ethan knew who he was or if he had powers. He needed to label them or something. Instead, he tore out a page from his journal (A new one reappearing in it's place of course) and scribbled down a short message.

R U Busy?

was all it said. From his experience of convening past versions of his friends to jump to the future to fight a war that hasn't happened, he learned that simple was better.

Edited by padfoot

Ethan looked puzzled when someone walked in, sitting next to him, but he ignored the guy, trying to get back to his essay. He should have skipped. He skewed the odds of the flip for skipping but still ended up in class anyways. Suddenly a piece of paper was placed on his desk, he gave a questioning look at the person next to him.

He read the paper, and looked up at the teacher. it looked like he was just looking at the teacher but anyone who knew about his powers would have noticed that the golden flecks in his eyes seemed to expand and glow slightly. He placed a charm on him and the stranger, so that hopefully they could just get away with whispers, "Not really, I'm going to fail this paper anyways."

((I can take Celestia out. And as for The Destroyer...it's basically anything that she concentrates on. I'll go edit that.))

(((I just don't want any characters that can end the invasion in one move)))

Zeke's smile grew and he rose from his seat, "Well I have something cooler we can do", and with that said, Zeke grabbed his head and hauled him out of the room and into the hallway.

Once outside of earshot of his class he turned back to look at him, "You don't know who I am do you?", he asked, noting his confusion.

Edited by padfoot

[Oh crap. I wrote that when I was going to leave her old power in. I changed the codename to something else... :S ]

((It's good now, I think. Also, I'd like them to start in their respective periods, please.))

((SO joining.

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Alex

Rebellion Name: The fangirl

Period: When she was watching her favorite anime. Here's a comment for Zeke from her. "Why the *** did you take me at my favorite part!"

Personality: Alex is a very snappy girl and is used to getting whatever she wants. She's very manipulative and well loud.

Appearance: I'll have to get that later...

Power: She's super loud which can cause your ears to bleed. Well basically she can make loud noises to knock you out or have high pitched squeals for when she's not able to see and can use echolocation.

Job within the Rebellion: backup/rescuer.

Other: Tell me if I need to change anything... Or if there's already too many people.))

Apparently this guy didn't want to waste anytime seeing how Ethan was now being dragged out of the classroom. Where they were going? He had no idea, but he didn't object to being taken out of class. He gave the guy a glance over again, now that they were away from his class, he was supposed to know this guy?

"Of course I know you, you're that guy who just barged into my class just now and dragged me out of there," he sounded as confused as ever.

Edited by psyshock

((WHERE DOING IT MAN WHERE MAKING THIS HAPEN.))

"Its not a matter if he deserves it, I don't want to be bogged down as I'm dealing with actual life-threatening injuries." Steven said as he began fiddling around with his lab coat. It was the same deal back home, people coming into the emergency room complaining about minor injuries. That was the kind of thing that made the service so slow, and put people in danger. In any case, the man looked fine, so there was no reason for him to worry about him anymore. Walking around from the table, he merely returned to his normal spot. As he picked up the cup and sipped it, his was saddened to taste the now cold-coffee.

Meanwhile, Ryan was sitting at one of the far tables, re-reading a book Zeke had picked up for him during one of his 'trips' to the past. He didn't bother observing the antics that were going on. Instead he just kept on reading, trying to take his mind off the growing tension in the room. Once in awhile he took a sip of tea from his cup before resuming his reading.

Edited by Lore_Master

(Cobra, that's exactly what a fan girl is. A banshee, but scarier.)

"Sorry, and good morning to you all as well." Neva muttered rolling her eyes. She soon made a miniature person out of snow to entertain herself. The person was the size of her thumb, she spent a great deal of time detailing him, even giving him a light spray of freckles. She froze her bowl, then blew snow on it before setting her snow person inside. She created a little snow coat for her snow person, them gave him a little hat and boots. Carefully, she patted on the coat and little accessories, before making the little snowboy make a perfect snowman.

"Does anyone have any dye? Maybe peach for his skin, and green for him coat..."

She let out a surprised yip as Pooch crashed into the table with Wyrm. Neva pulled out the bowl, then looked down at the two with softened eyes, "Are you okay?" However, it was followed by "Can't you get your own breakfast? Besides, that's cold now."

Edited by mipuppy1

(((Accepted now Techno. Go ahead and start so you can ground your characters and I will sent a Zeke their way)))

((King, your accepted)))

Zeke stopped as the reached a secluded stairway and let go of Ethan's hand. He ran up to the next level and peeked through the window to make sure no one was coming. He was sure they weren't followed. From his experience, running from a room usually makes it seem that you know what your doing. he ran back to where he left Ethan and looked him in the eye, "This isn't going to make any sense I know but you really need to trust me..."

Zeke then went on to tell Ethan about the hellish future humanity is having and needing his help in fighting the war. (basically the description post on the top of the first page)

Back in his own timeline, Zeke turned to look for Pooch and Ryan. It was their turn to go to the surface and scout around the remains of the city. Sanctuary is positioned directly below the remains of his home town in Nashville. this was good becasue nothing really happened in Nashville, despite the coming of the Eons. He spotted Pooch and smiled, "Hey! Wee Beastie. Isn't it about time you and Wyrm head to the surface to sniff around?", he asked from across the bar. Like he said before, he trusted her....but she still needed someone to watch her back, "Tank, care yo join her?", he asked. He felt weird barking orders like that. Zeke really wasn't the leader type and their little ragtag group didn't really have a leader. Everyone kinda suggested things and went on whatever sounded best.

Edited by padfoot

[What about Kingcobra?

I'll start tomorrow, but I figured I ought to let you know.]

Upon hearing Zekes' orders from the other side of the bar, Pooch peered over the rough edge of the table; one mischevious eyebrow arched. She loved going on Patrol, there was always the chance of finding some offbeat new creature to lure back into town and sic on the new recruits.

Snapping a smart salute, she turned to The Man With The Many Earrings. "OI", she crowed, "wanna go for a lil' walk 'bout the premises?"

Ethan grabbed his coin form his pocket, Flipping it unconsciously a few times before rolling the coin between his fingers. Zeke came back and told him the story of what had happened, as he continued to fiddle with the coin throughout the entire story.

"So what you are telling me is that you came here to get me because I'm dead and the world got taken over by crazy aliens?" It sounded absolutely ridiculous, "Got any proof? Or am I just going to magically poof away to this resistance?"

"I told you that you should have let me go. It could have saved you some trouble." Carissa said with a sigh. "And yes, I do see something. Several things. But I can't tell you about them. Not yet at least, I'll let you know when I can." She said quickly, waving the topic away as if it were a fly. "I just wanted to make sure that I am on the next mission's queue. You'll need me."

Navi perked up. "Yoooooo guys Zeke's in trouble real bad. There's like six Eons on his tail! When is he ever going to remember to tag me along?! I'm not even noticeable... So what if he gets called Peter Pan... How do I reach him?!" She had these suspicions that were insanely accurate.

Zeke sigh and hung his head, "I was kinda hoping you would", he said with a chuckle. He rummaged around in his pocket for a moment before producing an identical silver coin. On of his timeline selves picked the trademark coin off of his body from the last time he died. As far as he knew he could keep it as long as the two don't touch. He held it up for him to see, "this proof enough? And no touch. Not sure how stable this is and I don't want to find out", he said, spinning the coin to the other side so he could see.

Zeke shook his head, "You needed a break. Well, we all need a break. But you most of all", he explained, "But duly noted", he said. He knew by now not to pry when Carrissa doesn't want to share about the future. He did, However, have this one trick, "What is it not about?", he asked. Carrissa was especially useful to him. She is the scope and Zeke is the bullet so to speak. She tells him where to go to make a little alteration and he goes zipping off in time. He didn't want to admit it, but he had a soft spot for Carrissa. Not in a romantic way of course, there isn't any time for that now a days. He didn't want her to die. She was with him from the beginning, standing next to him and playing commander over space and time.

thinking back to the bonfire made him smile. IT was the night all this censorkip.gif happened. The night he revealed to them all about all the censorkip.gif that was still to come. They all talked till sunrise that night, planning, learning about each other, and comforting each other's fears. They had grown so much since then and high school seemed so far away.

He turned slowly in his chair when he heard Navi shout his name. He turned 180 and leaned against the bar. He laughed, "Well why would I bring you with me? No one is scared of what they can kill with a fly swatter", he shot back playfully. Navi was one of those new members of the Heros. They found her wandering in the desert, saying something about mutants and other kids that could scream really loud or punch incredibly hard. They of course took her in with open arms

Ethan froze when Zeke brought out the coin. His fingers froze in their position, leaving the coin still in his hands, which rarely ever happened. His coin was not any plain coin used for currency, his father had made it. Normally he had worked with jewelry but he made the coin for Ethan as a birthday present long ago, the heads side had the head of the goddess Tyche and on the tails was a fox. This coin was one of a kind, there shouldn't be another one in the world yet he was looking at the very same coin.

"B-but... This coin... I... How?" He was at a complete loss for words, the way he was speaking seemed like it had to be the exact same coin he was holding right this second. He simply nodded his head in acceptance of the proof rather than try to speak again.

Zeke laughed and pocketed the coin again, "You believe me now?", he asked, already knowing the answer. He stepped next to him and looked at the space in front of them. He tore the fabric of space easily and created a tear seemingly in midair. The rip was lit from the inside of flashing colors and patterns and a feint rush could be heard. He pat Ethan on the shoulder, "More proof", he said with a laugh, "If your ready that will take us to the others".

"I needed the fresh air anyway." Ryan merely said as he place his book and the table and got up. As he approached pooch, he looked down and made eye-contract with her. But he didn't say anything, instead he merely nodded before leaving the cafeteria. "Do what you do best, I'll just make sure nothing gets to ya." Ryan said, looking back at Pooch. He didn't know much about her, just that she was from the time where the Eons began separating the humans. She could have be considered a feral child back in his era, but maybe a semi-feral child was what they needed for a scout. "Lead the way" he added, holding out his right hand.

Ethan was shocked at the random portal that appeared in front of him, but considering what he had just seen his composure did not change much. He hesitated before going in, looking at his coin, it may not seem like it but he still had a choice he could make. Tails: he goes in the portal. Heads: he attempts to ditch this guy and get away. He flipped the coin, unsure whether he had unconsciously skewed the odds. Upon catching the coin he put it on the back of his right hand and covered it with his palm. After a deep breath the coin was revealed to be tails. "Guess I'm going in," he said in a shaky voice. He slowly stepped forward into the portal summoned by Zeke.