edwardelricfreak

Steven Universe!

oops sorry

I haven't yet seen the episode that talks about her military history. How does that go about, exactly? I'm waiting for SU to come out on Netflix, but...alas, it's taking forever.

I haven't yet seen the episode that talks about her military history. How does that go about, exactly? I'm waiting for SU to come out on Netflix, but...alas, it's taking forever.

It's through Pearl's precious gay little memory/heartbreak. <3

oops sorry

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Steven-Universe

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Steven-Universe-Season-02

Mobile-friendly, good quality, doesn't have that annoying echo-y sound that some sites have...

If you want a site

GOD BLESS. <3

Yaaaaaay

Another person helped.

Esko had issues but I'm pretty sure he just forgot to change the mode from Flash player to HTML5.

Yaaaaaay

Another person helped.

Esko had issues but I'm pretty sure he just forgot to change the mode from Flash player to HTML5.

I'm going to be up all night watching this show, I know it. But I don't care. I've been waiting for a mobile-friendly site <3

Rose is awesome and all but she's a tad too mysterious for my liking. All we really know is she was a respected military leader who gave up her physical form to have Steven Quartz Universe.

I think this does a bit of a disservice to all the little clues and hints SU has dropped about Rose.

We know she loved humans so much she fought against her own kind to protect them. We know she loved humans so much she had no problem falling in love with one. We know how much she loved Steven and how excited she was to bring him into the world. We know she was kind and compassionate but not afraid to do the right thing. We know she cared deeply about others. We know she found living things precious and gave everyone a chance. We know she was a healer and a leader. We can see how much the other gems looked up to her and missed her - the mark of a great leader.

We don't know her personally, but it's not like we know nothing. =o

Every time I try to argue with a moderator I end up being more aggressive than assertive so I'll just say okay...

I don't know, I really do like her, and she's pretty important to the story, but still she's so mysterious and I really hate not knowing things (but we wouldn't want it to all come at once either).

Vibrates angrily because I missed story for steven hhhhhhh

when did it air?

Vibrates angrily because I missed story for steven hhhhhhh

when did it air?

It shouldn't be airing until tomorrow... unless I've missed something ._.

There's also this site The World of SU in case you A) Miss it B)Need the spanish sub 2hours after airing.

Edit: Also, SU subreddit has a great fandom, really nice people (just because tumblr fandom gets a bit carried away sometimes)

Edited by mesmerizer

There's also this site The World of SU in case you A) Miss it B)Need the spanish sub 2hours after airing.

Edit: Also, SU subreddit has a great fandom, really nice people (just because tumblr fandom gets a bit carried away sometimes)

It's Tumblr. What do you expect?

Every time I try to argue with a moderator I end up being more aggressive than assertive so I'll just say okay...

I wasn't trying to argue. Sorry. 3= I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'll keep my comments to myself in the future instead of singling anybody out. D:

~~~~~

My personal reactions to the past two eps (only attaching to this post so I don't double post):

I loooooved Joy Ride. So sweet and cute and perf. What wonderful friends and family Steven has. <3

And I totally didn't tear up at Jenny, Sour Cream, and Buck stood up for Steven like that. Wasn't touching at all. Nope. Nu-uh. No feels for me. </3

~

Ugh, wow, Say Uncle was a waste of space and time. I appreciated the "April Fools" and "Don't worry - none of this is canon" warnings, lol. I did laugh at the Lars/Sadie "Nooooo, our ship!" part and making fun of the previews for new episodes - where it said 'next on CN' and UG's head tried interacting with Steven. Also where Garnet was like "Alright, I'm ready for this episode to end" --- so agreed!!! Thank you, Garnet.

I really didn't like what they decided to do with Pearl's emotions and facial expressions in the episode. It was just so out of character and jolting. As well, I just don't like the UG animation and voices. They literally grate on my nerves, so I was just cringing the whole time. Just blugh. I really didn't like this ep. Shouldn't have bothered watching it, but I was hoping I would like it. >_e

That. Right above me. That is excactly what I felt like (except the part about Pearl. I don't know why but I laughed so hard at that). Like I couldn't watch it any longer yet was trying to see if something was enjoyable about it.

I wasn't trying to argue. Sorry. 3= I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'll keep my comments to myself in the future instead of singling anybody out. D:

~~~~~

My personal reactions to the past two eps (only attaching to this post so I don't double post):

I loooooved Joy Ride. So sweet and cute and perf. What wonderful friends and family Steven has. <3

And I totally didn't tear up at Jenny, Sour Cream, and Buck stood up for Steven like that. Wasn't touching at all. Nope. Nu-uh. No feels for me. </3

~

Ugh, wow, Say Uncle was a waste of space and time. I appreciated the "April Fools" and "Don't worry - none of this is canon" warnings, lol. I did laugh at the Lars/Sadie "Nooooo, our ship!" part and making fun of the previews for new episodes - where it said 'next on CN' and UG's head tried interacting with Steven. Also where Garnet was like "Alright, I'm ready for this episode to end" --- so agreed!!! Thank you, Garnet.

I really didn't like what they decided to do with Pearl's emotions and facial expressions in the episode. It was just so out of character and jolting. As well, I just don't like the UG animation and voices. They literally grate on my nerves, so I was just cringing the whole time. Just blugh. I really didn't like this ep. Shouldn't have bothered watching it, but I was hoping I would like it. >_e

Sock, you have a right to your opinion. I think some people here need to be less judgmental of single characters and be more open minded about things. I could go on about Garnet, but I won't because I like her and i don't judge her for being herself.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I loved Story for Steven <3 The younger gems were so cute and the story of Rose and Greg is sweet ;u;

Rose, why'd ya have to be so adorable with Greg? Scratch that, why do all the younger gems have to be so cute?

Vidalia onions are a thing. Hmm...

Nah who am I kidding Onion is obviously Yellow Diamond.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Tiny Amethyst is precious o:

Marty is totally Sour Cream's dad or somethin, calling it |D

Tiny Amethyst is precious o:

Marty is totally Sour Cream's dad or somethin, calling it |D

Tiny, short haired Amythyst is so adorbs!

Oh my gosh, I'm not the only one who was reminded of Sour Cream? I won't be surprised if Marty and Sour Cream (or Onion) are related.

~

Wow, Marty with his sharp teeth was kinda terrifying.

"I hear the universe calling my name" haha clever xP

Guy whose head is in space falls in love with Space Rock of course he did <3

I totally didn't realize Rose was voiced by the same actor who voiced Meg in Hercules! Total win.

Story for Steven was such a sweet ep. Garnet was still the one who went on missions to retrieve stuff most the time asjkl; I loved short haired Amethyst. (Aww, she loves Greg's hair and she grew out her hair awww.) And Rose in Greg's shirt. And Star Child with his stars and modern gems all wear stars on their clothes and too cuuuuuute. i can't handle all the cutie pies i can't o3o

Also Pearl's "I can sing!" u precious gay lil birbgem <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

baby amethyst is the most important precious child omg. i wonder if she grew her hair out bcus she liked greg's hair

also rose is a chubby graceful goddess im so happy everything is beautiful

I had actually given up on watching cartoon network until the show came out. To be honest, I thought it was going to be a dumb show at first until I started watching it, and then I started getting into it.

Short-haired Amethyst really is adorable though, and I think she grew her hair out because of Greg, like you guys said.

I thought she looked different for some reason...

Baby Amethyst was adorable! And Pearl's outfit was cute too. Garnet looked like a teenager or mid-20's

Eugh, head hurting. So can they change their heights? Or is it just how they feel about their age, like in 'So Many Birthdays'? Because if they can change their heights, I don't know why they needed Sugilite in 'Coach Steven.' But I don't know if all Gems can age like Steven can. Maybe they all can and just don't like to. I dunno. But they can morph too... Can they not morph into a bigger version of themselves?

I thought she looked different for some reason...

Baby Amethyst was adorable! And Pearl's outfit was cute too. Garnet looked like a teenager or mid-20's

Eugh, head hurting. So can they change their heights? Or is it just how they feel about their age, like in 'So Many Birthdays'? Because if they can change their heights, I don't know why they needed Sugilite in 'Coach Steven.' But I don't know if all Gems can age like Steven can. Maybe they all can and just don't like to. I dunno. But they can morph too... Can they not morph into a bigger version of themselves?

Actually, it was observed that while everyone might've looked young, the heights and all are actually the same as in the 'present'-- it really just seems to be the addition of Rose Quartz makes everyone look tiny/80's (or early 90's) style makes them all look younger, not to mention the fact that here they still have their leader and aren't in the middle of a grieving process ;n;

As for the shapeshifting... they can get bigger to some degree (or at least in part; think Garnet's little trick back in Secret Team), but may not have had the sheer brute force required to break down the communication hub/only Sugilite had the wrecking ball thing going on xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

If anybody saw in the FoE thread, that in the list of spriters, I found that Tazzay made the Rose Quartz egg! Bless that spriter forever <3