Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Jayfeather felt weightless when columbine lift him into the air. "Yes please." Jayfeahter said nicely. he was still very much weak and could not walk on his own for now, even in wolf form. "I would very much appreciate that."

(Yay! I'm going to have her hatch bit by bit.)

Ruilai

Ruilai suddenly felt an urge to push on the wall. The shell was thinning. She tapped it curiously, before ramming the inner shell. A tiny piece Chipped off, flying out. She could see the world outside. Kinda.. The hole was still too small to discern anything. She rammed it again.

Columbine placed him on her back and jerked. "Woa!" She glanced at her egg and gently whipped a chip off. "Come on out." She said gently.

Another Chip was sent out, followed by another. Soon, Ruilai had a little eye hole. She peered out at the person outside."Mama?" She tried to pull herself free, but her body was still stuck in the shell. She bit at the shell, trying to widen the gap.

Columbine gently lifted her up. She placed the hatchling between her paws and began to clean her off. "That's right." She said gently. "I'm mama."

Ruilai

"Mama?" She smiled."Mama!" She snuggled up to her mother and went to sleep. She was tired from the effort. She would explore the world when she woke up.

Jayfeahter fell off Columbine back, when she jerk. He hit the hard ground with a thud. Dust and dirt came up when he hit the ground. "Ow, that hurt." Jayfeather said as he cough a bit from the dust and dirt. He look up to see the newborn. He was happy for Columbine but than again, He went thought hell trying to save them.

tordok looked back and was surprised no one fallowed him he felt safe so he flown on.

as he flown he looked down and saw a forest he had heard rumors about people went in and were found dead later so he flown over it when he flown over it he saw three people a dragon and a elf and a wolf, the dragons was holding something he was curios so he flown down to greet them "greetings, who are you three."

(( my bad sorry ))

Edited by djoh121212

Columbine got Jayfeather back on her back. She smiled at him. "Thank you so much. She would never have hatched had it not been for you." She purred and looked to her rider. "Navir come see!"

((Dj Navir a Elf))

Jayfeahter look at The Freak Thing that just land in front of them. "Who the hell are you?" Jayfeather asked than he remember that he saw him before taking food from a building back in the silver city.

Edited by draco8967

Columbine growled protectively. She pulled her baby close and snarled at the thing that landed. "I am Duchess Columbine. The elf is my bound rider, Duke Navir." She indicated the wolf on her. "That is Jayfeather."

replying to them "my name is tordok and if you must know i am a mistake. but i mean no harm."

Edited by djoh121212

"i was a dragon hatching until a mad man captured me and changed me in to this, he is dead now and im still this."

Columbine sighed. "Me and my daughter are misfits too." The Soulpeace said. "I'm in love my rider. That's forbidden. Due to my love for him, Ruilai, half elf half Soulpeace, was born. She just hatched." She indicated the baby in her arms pressed to her chest and sleeping.

Jayfeather got bored with tordok and fell asleep on Columbine back, and start to dream of rabbits and deer. It was like a all you could eat buffet and he very much like that.

"so im not alone in this world, if you want ill help in anyway i can because i believe all life deserves a chance."

"Well, you see." Columbine snorted. "There are higher powers than me. There is the rider circle and their king, the Dragon king. The Dragon King passed a law that every rider and dragon pair may NOT have a romantic relationship. It is forbidden and illegal. Now, to explain the pairing... A dragon gives half their soul and powers to their rider. Therefore they are bound as one. If the rider dies, a dragon cannot live with half a soul and dies. If the dragon dies, the rider lives on for eternity. The rider is gifted with the powers that their dragon has. I have explunge, telekenesis, telepathia and other healing powers. Navir now has all of those as his powers. He also is gifted with immortality." Columbine took a breath. "I fell for Navir and he felt similar feelings for me. We were already in a relationship so just officially calling us a couple wasn't hard. We had an egg. She hatched." Columbine licked her baby. "Now we are all in mortal danger."

Navir dashed up to Columbine and looked to the hatchling. "awww it's adorable. we have an adorable hatchling." He said as he went to pet the sleeping dragon cooing to it slightly as he turned to the freak "Yes we are together. I am Navir Rondook, Duke of the holy lands. and this is my wife Columbine Rondook, my duchess." he said with a smile giving the soulpeace dragon a quick hug before going back to petting the hatchling which had just been born. loving the little creation already.

Navir gave Columbine a reassuring smile. though why did he have to, the hatchling is his daughter as well. he shrugged it off and decided to keep petting the sleeping hatchling "I can only guess at how you must feel because of our daughter. and even then I would most likely guess wrong." he said with a light laugh as petted her

Navir looked to his wife "the amount of joy and happiness you are feeling. being a mother and what not." he said as he gave both of the two dragons a hug. careful not to wake the sleeping dragon and smiled as he sat and leaned against Columbine, relaxing from their current fiasco of events