Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

(Wow. This is getting interesting. MD can't reply with Yvain, so..How much longer is it gonna take for ruilai to hatch?)

Icarus & Levi

They landed on the island. Immediately, they noticed a bunch of people running around. A few people had bled to death. Dragons and people were everywhere."Something happened here." Levi remarked. Icarus nodded and stepped forward."What happened here?" He asked the nearest person.

Edited by Melomancer

Jayfeather

Jayfeather got up and dust himself off. "Your wrong about Dragon-Angles. They do exist just like Dragon-demons. What do you think Shadow is an angle? Close but he a dragon as well. Also the riders of those dragons was angles so for the fact that you think that angles will attack them, think again." Jayfeather said. "And heed my warning, Don't do anything stupid. Now if you excuse me I'll get us some wood and bedding to sleep here tonight, Don't leave this cave, no matter what you hear. In this forest, it Darkness and death." Jayfeather said. "Don't leave this Cave, no matter what you hear or see, Just don't." He ran from were he was standing into the forest. He got out of eye shot when the forest started to play it tricks on him. He was not born in the dark forest, so the forest was going to attempt to kill him. This forest had everything, from killer trees to undead and poison water. The only place with clean water was the Cave that Navir and columbine was at. The trees started to attack him and he in return started to dodge. Well he got the firewood now, but bedding was going to be a challenge. It took him 20 mins to find something not to kill him or the others to sleep on. When he started to places the stuff in his bag something moved in the forest, there standing before him was a Floating armor set. "Ok that not possible. No way." Jayfeather said as the armor started to attack. It hit him hard and sent him flying into a tree, Which try to kill him. The The armor set was gone, or have vanish. "What the hell was that?" Jayfeather asked himself. He was weary when he started to walk back to the cave.

"Jayfeather is still wrong!!! There are Dragon angels, but they are in heaven! The rider circle is made of ORDINARY dragons and ORDINARY riders. There are humans and elves in the circle. There are no dragon angels or demons in the circle. The dragon demons live in hell. The angels and demons don't interfere with the circle and the dragon king." Columbine passed angrily. How could he be so wrong? He does not get it nor does he know anything! She fumed and just sat down on the cave floor and cuddled close to her egg. She closed her eyes and thought about everything she knew. No one should argue with a dragon who once was asked to join the circle and knows EVERYTHING about them. Not to mention that dragons know more about their world than most. "The invaders are our enemies, the circle and their king are our enemies. Who are our friends?" She grumbled to herself so that only she could have heard herself.

Jayfeather

Jayfeather was not having the best of luck in the forest. He found what they need but this dame forest near killed him. When he was with in eye shot of the cave he got hit from behind by a armor set again, and sent flying into the outer wall of the cave. The armor set was golden color this time. It grab Jayfeather and Throw him into another tree shattering it on impact. Jayfeather Cough up more blood when that happen. "Dame it." Jayfeahter mutter Before he got throw again, this time into the cave. He slide across the ground and stop not far from the back of the cave. The armor set was gone again and Jayfeather left a trail of blood and fur across the ground.

Columbine sat up. "Take the egg." She said handing it to Navir. "Stay here!" She morphed into her dragon form. She flew off and snarled at branches trying to grab her. She followed Jay's blood and scent and landed next to him. "Get on me so that you won't leave a bloody trail." She growled.

Navir took the egg and watched her fly off. he wondered what happened to Jay but he kept cuddling the egg smiling to it. seeing that it was ok after that large fiasco that happened in the silver city with the dragons

((since no other player is in the Silver city I will make a small NPC to explain what happened to Melon. who I believe are at the silver city?? correct me if I am wrong though)

A guard ran up to Icarus and Levi and was breathing as if he just got out of a large fight. and lifted the front, mask part of his helmet up to look to the two. "Dragons and Riders from the Circle of dragons came and attacked the silver city. They seemed to target out duke and I believe his duchess. He managed to kill a few riders which resulted in killing the dragons and they fled. Now we are removing the remaining dragons here." he said as Angels lined on guard towers. aiming at the riders as they know of the circle and have prepared for this. They released their arrows. firing at them from all sides causing some riders to be hit. Some dragons and riders fled while others stayed to continue to fight. "you shouldn't be here, if you want to stay at least help and try to heal some of the people you see?" The guard said before running off again towards the sound of another large fight.

((I HATE RESEARCH...))

Jayfeather Look at columbine and nod his head. He did what he was told, but he could do it barely without her support. He was missing some skin and fun and was bleeding a bit, but nothing that will kill him any time soon. Even thought her scales was hurting him, he did not let go of her no matter what.

Columbine continued in the direction he was moving at. Her walk was smooth and slow to cause the least amount of pain possible. "You doing ok?"

"Peachy." He groan in pain. "I'll be fine, After we get back to the cave, i hate this god forsaken forest." Jayfeather said. "Hey question, How did you and Navir ever fall in love, or is it something more than love?"

"How did we fall?" Columbine chuckled. "You really don't know anything. We are bound. It's a magical contract where I give him half my powers and half my soul. He of course doesn't give me anything. He keeps his soul and magic while I give him half of my everything. If he dies, I will because you can't live with half a soul. I die, he lives with more than he has. He will half dragon powers and half a dragon soul. Being bound is like a commitment. We are already in a relationship. I fell in love with his kindness and his care for creatures like me. He in turn shared those similar feelings with me. Haven't you ever experienced love?"

"No i have never had the honor of love. I have spent most of my life tracking down Axle to save him." Jayfeather said. It seems the forest have got quite. "Something not right here, Why did the forest stop attack us?" Jayfeather look around. "I think we should get to the cave as fast as possible."

Columbine quickened her pace. She was still trying to cause the least amount of pain to him as possible. "Do you that honor?" She asked simply.

Jayfeather Still watch teh forest. "What i did with that? I don't know." He fell quite and sat there hoping nothing attacks them soon.

(Oops. She was asking if he would like to have that honor.)

The Soulpeace chuckled. "This Forest won't harm me. For some reason it respects me asan outcast." She smiled.

tordok look around when the dragons came to silver city. he grab the food he could carry and ran to the edge and jump off the islands. "SKYDIVE"

( thanks! )

Icarus and Levi

"Duke and Duchess?" He asked. Levi frowned and interrupted:"Nevermind that, people need healing. And Xeon mentioned you got healing powers from the apple. Put them to good use." Levi ran over to assist in the fighting. Icarus moved through the panicking crowd and reached a tent full of wounded. He put his hand on the nearest man, who was missing an arm and bleeding. He focused his energy, and the stump of an arm started to heal over. Once the bleeding stopped, Icarus silently moved over to the next man, and the next, and the next." This is a useful power." He said to himself.

( but I can't make an RP post until someone does something. *sigh* I put Dragroot out of action because I kinda got tired of playin her. But now I'm stuck with no characters. Could I RP Ruilai? Like, state everything she was thinking while inside the egg?)

(May as well jump into the fray.)

Synkkä jumped from tree branch to tree branch as if it's all he's ever done. Which isn't quite a stretch. He's lived his entire life in forests so maneuvering through the underbrush only came as second nature. He was currently retreating from a rather angry squirrel after he started to dig up its stored nuts, getting his tail bit again wasn't something that was on his list of things he wanted to happen. He stopped dead in his tracks upon hearing movement under him. He followed the source and leaned precariously on a thin branch to watch. Huh, a dragon carrying another one how strange. Thinking it best for himself he didn't intervene but contented his curiosity by following them from above.

(Sorry of that's long.)